Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Bach Long Vi, Vietnam
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Satellite 2 Satellite 1 World Climate Index
Current Bach Long Vi, Vietnam Weather: Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
84°F
29°C
Heat Index: 92°F
Observed at: Cat Vi, VN Elevation: 10 ft | 3 m
Last Updated: November 27, 12:30 PM Timezone: GMT +7
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy Temperature: 84°F | 29°C
Pressure: 29.79 in | 1009 mb Dewpoint: 75°F | 24°C
Humidity: 74% Wind: S 14 mph | S 22 kph
Feels Like: 92°F | 33.3°C Visibility: 6.2 mi | 10.0 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 20.13 | 107.73
Sunrise: 6:10 AM Sunset: 5:10 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 11/27/2022
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Bach Long Vi, Vietnam is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
27 |27 °C
80 |80 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Bach Long Vi, Vietnam is Sunny
Sunny
27 |26 °C
80 |80 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Bach Long Vi, Vietnam is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
27 |25 °C
80 |78 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Bach Long Vi, Vietnam is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
26 |19 °C
78 |66 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Bach Long Vi, Vietnam is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
20 |16 °C
67 |61 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Bach Long Vi, Vietnam is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
18 |18 °C
64 |65 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Bach Long Vi, Vietnam is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
22 |22 °C
72 |72 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 11/27/2022
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forBach Long Vi, Vietnam is Sunny
Sunny
27 °C
80 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forBach Long Vi, Vietnam is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
27 °C
80 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forBach Long Vi, Vietnam is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
27 °C
80 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forBach Long Vi, Vietnam is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
27 °C
80 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forBach Long Vi, Vietnam is Clear
Clear
27 °C
80 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forBach Long Vi, Vietnam is Clear
Clear
27 °C
80 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forBach Long Vi, Vietnam is Clear
Clear
27 °C
80 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Bach Long Vi, VN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 11/27/2022
Today
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 80°F [27°C]. South wind to around 14 mph [22 kph], with wind gusts to near 31 mph [49 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 80°F [27°C]. South wind to around 21 mph [34 kph], with wind gusts to near 32 mph [51 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 76°F [25°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 80°F [27°C]. South southeast wind to around 23 mph [38 kph], with wind gusts to near 33 mph [53 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 76°F [25°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Clear with Light Rain Showers with a low around 80°F [26°C]. South southeast wind to around 23 mph [38 kph], with wind gusts to near 29 mph [46 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 77°F [25°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.1 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 80°F [27°C]. South wind to around 20 mph [32 kph], with wind gusts to near 29 mph [46 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 76°F [25°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.4 mm].
Tuesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 78°F [25°C]. Southeast wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 78°F [26°C]. East northeast wind to around 16 mph [25 kph], with wind gusts to near 36 mph [58 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [24°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.2 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 66°F [19°C]. Northeast wind to around 34 mph [55 kph], with wind gusts to near 38 mph [62 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.5 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 67°F [20°C]. Northeast wind to around 31 mph [50 kph], with wind gusts to near 35 mph [56 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 30.07 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.04 in [0.9 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 61°F [16°C]. Northeast wind to around 34 mph [55 kph], with wind gusts to near 41 mph [65 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [16°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 30.13 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.5 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 64°F [18°C]. "NNE" wind to around 37 mph [60 kph], with wind gusts to near 39 mph [63 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [15°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.11 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.3 mm].
Friday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 65°F [18°C]. Northeast wind to around 20 mph [33 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [18°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 30.05 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.3 mm].
Saturday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 72°F [22°C]. East northeast wind to around 15 mph [24 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [19°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.98 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1 mm].
Saturday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 72°F [22°C]. East northeast wind to around 16 mph [26 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [21°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Bach Long Vi, VN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 1.1 mm | 0.04 in
Tuesday: 0.4 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.2 mm | 0.01 in
Wednesday Night: 0.5 mm | 0.02 in
Thursday: 0.9 mm | 0.04 in
Thursday Night: 1.5 mm | 0.06 in
Friday: 0.3 mm | 0.01 in
Friday Night: 1.3 mm | 0.05 in
Saturday: 1 mm | 0.04 in
Saturday Night: 1 mm | 0.04 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Bach Long Vi, VN
Today: S @ 49 kph | 31 mph
Tonight: S @ 51 kph | 32 mph
Monday: SSE @ 53 kph | 33 mph
Monday Night: SSE @ 53 kph | 33 mph
Tuesday: S @ 46 kph | 29 mph
Tuesday Night: SE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Wednesday: ENE @ 58 kph | 36 mph
Wednesday Night: NE @ 62 kph | 38 mph
Thursday: NE @ 56 kph | 35 mph
Thursday Night: NE @ 65 kph | 41 mph
Friday: NNE @ 63 kph | 39 mph
Friday Night: NE @ 34 kph | 21 mph
Saturday: ENE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Saturday Night: ENE @ 34 kph | 21 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Bach Long Vi, VN
Today: 88 %
Tonight: 89 %
Monday: 89 %
Monday Night: 90 %
Tuesday: 89 %
Tuesday Night: 91 %
Wednesday: 90 %
Wednesday Night: 90 %
Thursday: 91 %
Thursday Night: 92 %
Friday: 87 %
Friday Night: 83 %
Saturday: 84 %
Saturday Night: 87 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Bach Long Vi, VN
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Bach Long Vi, VN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us Contact Us Thumbnail | Mobile Mobile Phone Thumbnail
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2022 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  Webmaster Danny