Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Carupano, Venezuela
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Rainfall Data Maps Satellite 2 Satellite 1 World Climate Index
Current Carupano, Venezuela Weather: Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
90°F
32°C
Heat Index: 99°F
Observed at: Margarita/del Ca, VE Elevation: 75 ft | 23 m
Last Updated: May 14, 9:02 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Sunny Temperature: 90°F | 32°C
Pressure: 29.94 in | 1014 mb Dewpoint: 73°F | 23°C
Humidity: 59% Wind: E 15 mph | E 24 kph
Feels Like: 99°F | 37.2°C Visibility: 0.0 mi | 0.0 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 10.67 | -63.25
Sunrise: 5:53 AM Sunset: 6:30 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 5/14/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Carupano, Venezuela is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
29 |23 °C
85 |73 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Carupano, Venezuela is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
30 |23 °C
85 |74 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Carupano, Venezuela is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
29 |23 °C
85 |73 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Carupano, Venezuela is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
29 |24 °C
85 |75 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Carupano, Venezuela is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
29 |24 °C
84 |74 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Carupano, Venezuela is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
30 |23 °C
86 |74 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Carupano, Venezuela is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
29 |23 °C
84 |74 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 5/14/2021
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forCarupano, Venezuela is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
28 °C
82 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forCarupano, Venezuela is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
28 °C
83 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forCarupano, Venezuela is Sunny
Sunny
29 °C
83 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forCarupano, Venezuela is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
29 °C
84 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forCarupano, Venezuela is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
29 °C
84 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forCarupano, Venezuela is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
29 °C
84 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forCarupano, Venezuela is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
28 °C
83 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Carupano, VE - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 5/14/2021
Today
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 85°F [29°C]. Southeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 13. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 73°F [23°C]. East wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.92 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.16 mm].
Saturday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 85°F [30°C]. Southeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.90 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 13. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.02 mm].
Saturday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Clear with Light Rain Showers with a low around 74°F [23°C]. East wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.92 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.04 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 85°F [29°C]. Southeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.92 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 13. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.05 mm].
Sunday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 73°F [23°C]. East wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 85°F [29°C]. Southeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 13. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 75°F [24°C]. East wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.95 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.27 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 84°F [29°C]. East southeast wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.38 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 74°F [24°C]. East wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.05 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 86°F [30°C]. Southeast wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.92 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.05 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 74°F [23°C]. East wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [22°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.14 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 84°F [29°C]. Southeast wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.05 mm].
Thursday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 74°F [23°C]. East wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Carupano, VE
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.16 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday: 0.02 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.04 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.05 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.27 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday: 0.38 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday Night: 0.05 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.05 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.14 mm | 0.01 in
Thursday: 0.05 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Carupano, VE
Today: SE @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Tonight: E @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Saturday: SE @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Saturday Night: E @ 30 kph | 19 mph
Sunday: SE @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Sunday Night: E @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Monday: SE @ 30 kph | 19 mph
Monday Night: E @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Tuesday: ESE @ 30 kph | 19 mph
Tuesday Night: E @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Wednesday: SE @ 34 kph | 21 mph
Wednesday Night: E @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Thursday: SE @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Thursday Night: E @ 28 kph | 18 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Carupano, VE
Today: 87 %
Tonight: 91 %
Saturday: 88 %
Saturday Night: 91 %
Sunday: 88 %
Sunday Night: 90 %
Monday: 84 %
Monday Night: 93 %
Tuesday: 89 %
Tuesday Night: 91 %
Wednesday: 85 %
Wednesday Night: 90 %
Thursday: 83 %
Thursday Night: 91 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Carupano, VE
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Carupano, VE
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather