Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Barcelona, Venezuela
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Rainfall Data Maps Satellite 2 Satellite 1 World Climate Index
Current Barcelona, Venezuela Weather: Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
86°F
30°C
Heat Index: 97°F
Observed at: Margarita/del Ca, VE Elevation: 75 ft | 23 m
Last Updated: October 21, 1:03 PM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Sunny Temperature: 86°F | 30°C
Pressure: 29.94 in | 1014 mb Dewpoint: 77°F | 25°C
Humidity: 75% Wind: ESE 13 mph | ESE 20 kph
Feels Like: 97°F | 36.1°C Visibility: 0.0 mi | 0.0 km
Today's QPF: 0.06 in | 1.6 mm Lat/Long: 10.14 | -64.69
Sunrise: 6:05 AM Sunset: 5:55 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 10/21/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Barcelona, Venezuela is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
29 |23 °C
85 |74 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Barcelona, Venezuela is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
29 |23 °C
85 |74 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Barcelona, Venezuela is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
29 |23 °C
84 |74 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Barcelona, Venezuela is Showers
Showers
29 |23 °C
85 |74 °F
70% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Barcelona, Venezuela is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
29 |24 °C
85 |74 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Barcelona, Venezuela is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
30 |24 °C
85 |74 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Barcelona, Venezuela is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
30 |24 °C
86 |74 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 10/21/2021
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forBarcelona, Venezuela is Cloudy
Cloudy
27 °C
80 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forBarcelona, Venezuela is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
27 °C
81 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forBarcelona, Venezuela is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
27 °C
81 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forBarcelona, Venezuela is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
26 °C
79 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forBarcelona, Venezuela is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
25 °C
78 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forBarcelona, Venezuela is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
25 °C
77 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forBarcelona, Venezuela is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
25 °C
77 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Barcelona, VE - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 10/21/2021
Today
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 85°F [29°C]. South southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [22°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.6 mm].
Tonight
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 74°F [23°C]. East wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 85°F [29°C]. Southeast wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [23°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.3 mm].
Friday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 74°F [23°C]. Northeast wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Saturday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 84°F [29°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [22°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.4 mm].
Saturday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 74°F [23°C]. South southeast wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.8 mm].
Sunday
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Showers with a high near 85°F [29°C]. South southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [23°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.65 in [16.4 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 74°F [23°C]. Southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.2 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 85°F [29°C]. Southeast wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [23°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.2 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 74°F [24°C]. South southeast wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.09 in [2.2 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 85°F [30°C]. South southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [23°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.5 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 74°F [24°C]. South southeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.08 in [2.1 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 86°F [30°C]. South southeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [23°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.17 in [4.4 mm].
Wednesday Night
Showers Cloudy with Showers with a low around 74°F [24°C]. East wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.63 in [15.9 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Barcelona, VE
Today: 1.6 mm | 0.06 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.3 mm | 0.01 in
Friday Night: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.4 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday Night: 0.8 mm | 0.03 in
Sunday: 16.4 mm | 0.65 in
Sunday Night: 0.2 mm | 0.01 in
Monday: 1.2 mm | 0.05 in
Monday Night: 2.2 mm | 0.09 in
Tuesday: 2.5 mm | 0.1 in
Tuesday Night: 2.1 mm | 0.08 in
Wednesday: 4.4 mm | 0.17 in
Wednesday Night: 15.9 mm | 0.63 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Barcelona, VE
Today: SSE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tonight: E @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Friday: SE @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Friday Night: NE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Saturday: S @ 20 kph | 13 mph
Saturday Night: SSE @ 20 kph | 12 mph
Sunday: SSE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Sunday Night: SE @ 6 kph | 4 mph
Monday: SE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Monday Night: SSE @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Tuesday: SSE @ 20 kph | 13 mph
Tuesday Night: SSE @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Wednesday: SSE @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Wednesday Night: E @ 27 kph | 17 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Barcelona, VE
Today: 84 %
Tonight: 88 %
Friday: 86 %
Friday Night: 87 %
Saturday: 83 %
Saturday Night: 85 %
Sunday: 95 %
Sunday Night: 91 %
Monday: 89 %
Monday Night: 90 %
Tuesday: 85 %
Tuesday Night: 89 %
Wednesday: 78 %
Wednesday Night: 95 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Barcelona, VE
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Barcelona, VE
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather