Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Port Vila, Vanuatu
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Satellite 2 Satellite 1 World Climate Index
Current Port Vila, Vanuatu Weather: Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
77°F
25°C
Heat Index: 77°F
Observed at: Bauerfield/efate, VU Elevation: 69 ft | 21 m
Last Updated: May 9, 11:00 PM Timezone: GMT +11
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy Temperature: 77°F | 25°C
Pressure: 29.88 in | 1012 mb Dewpoint: 75°F | 24°C
Humidity: 94% Wind: SE 7 mph | SE 11 kph
Feels Like: 77°F | 25°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.04 in | 0.99 mm Lat/Long: -17.74 | 168.31
Sunrise: 6:02 AM Sunset: 5:24 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 PM 5/9/2021
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Port Vila, Vanuatu is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
 25 °C
 77 °F
14% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Port Vila, Vanuatu is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
27 |25 °C
81 |77 °F
14% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Port Vila, Vanuatu is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
28 |25 °C
82 |77 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Port Vila, Vanuatu is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
27 |25 °C
81 |77 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Port Vila, Vanuatu is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
27 |23 °C
81 |73 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Port Vila, Vanuatu is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
26 |24 °C
79 |75 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Port Vila, Vanuatu is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
26 |24 °C
79 |75 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 5/9/2021
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forPort Vila, Vanuatu is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
25 °C
77 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forPort Vila, Vanuatu is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
25 °C
77 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forPort Vila, Vanuatu is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
25 °C
77 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forPort Vila, Vanuatu is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
25 °C
77 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forPort Vila, Vanuatu is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
25 °C
77 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forPort Vila, Vanuatu is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
25 °C
77 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forPort Vila, Vanuatu is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
25 °C
77 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Port Vila, VU - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 5/9/2021
Tonight
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. East southeast wind to around 18 mph [28 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [42 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 14% with a qpf of 0.04 in [0.99 mm].
Monday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 81°F [27°C]. East wind to around 16 mph [26 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [40 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 14% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.73 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. East southeast wind to around 17 mph [27 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [40 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.90 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.68 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 82°F [28°C]. East wind to around 16 mph [26 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [23°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.15 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. East southeast wind to around 16 mph [26 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [42 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.46 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 81°F [27°C]. East southeast wind to around 19 mph [30 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [42 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.04 in [0.95 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. East wind to around 17 mph [27 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [41 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.07 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 81°F [27°C]. East wind to around 19 mph [31 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [41 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.26 mm].
Thursday Night
Showers Cloudy with Light Showers with a low around 73°F [23°C]. East wind to around 14 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.39 in [10.03 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 79°F [26°C]. East wind to around 17 mph [27 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [42 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [22°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.12 in [2.96 mm].
Friday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 75°F [24°C]. East wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 14% with a qpf of 0.12 in [3.15 mm].
Saturday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 79°F [26°C]. East wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 75°F [24°C]. East southeast wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 14% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.54 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 82°F [28°C]. East wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Port Vila, VU
Tonight: 0.99 mm | 0.04 in
Monday: 0.73 mm | 0.03 in
Monday Night: 0.68 mm | 0.03 in
Tuesday: 0.15 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday Night: 0.46 mm | 0.02 in
Wednesday: 0.95 mm | 0.04 in
Wednesday Night: 1.07 mm | 0.04 in
Thursday: 0.26 mm | 0.01 in
Thursday Night: 10.03 mm | 0.39 in
Friday: 2.96 mm | 0.12 in
Friday Night: 3.15 mm | 0.12 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.54 mm | 0.02 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Port Vila, VU
Tonight: ESE @ 42 kph | 26 mph
Monday: E @ 40 kph | 25 mph
Monday Night: ESE @ 40 kph | 25 mph
Tuesday: E @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Tuesday Night: ESE @ 42 kph | 26 mph
Wednesday: ESE @ 42 kph | 26 mph
Wednesday Night: E @ 41 kph | 25 mph
Thursday: E @ 41 kph | 26 mph
Thursday Night: E @ 39 kph | 24 mph
Friday: E @ 42 kph | 26 mph
Friday Night: E @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Saturday: E @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Saturday Night: ESE @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Sunday: E @ 21 kph | 13 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Port Vila, VU
Tonight: 89 %
Monday: 88 %
Monday Night: 85 %
Tuesday: 84 %
Tuesday Night: 84 %
Wednesday: 84 %
Wednesday Night: 85 %
Thursday: 83 %
Thursday Night: 92 %
Friday: 90 %
Friday Night: 90 %
Saturday: 86 %
Saturday Night: 89 %
Sunday: 86 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Port Vila, VU
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Port Vila, VU
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather