Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Pekoa, Vanuatu
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Satellite 2 Satellite 1 World Climate Index
Current Pekoa, Vanuatu Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
75°F
24°C
Heat Index: 75°F
Observed at: Pekoa Arpt/santo, VU Elevation: 144 ft | 44 m
Last Updated: May 14, 11:00 PM Timezone: GMT +11
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 75°F | 24°C
Pressure: 29.79 in | 1009 mb Dewpoint: 73°F | 23°C
Humidity: 94% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 75°F | 23.9°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: -15.5 | 167.2
Sunrise: 6:05 AM Sunset: 5:29 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 5/15/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Pekoa, Vanuatu is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
28 |25 °C
83 |76 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Pekoa, Vanuatu is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
28 |25 °C
83 |77 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Pekoa, Vanuatu is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
28 |25 °C
82 |77 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Pekoa, Vanuatu is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
27 |25 °C
80 |77 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Pekoa, Vanuatu is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
26 |25 °C
79 |76 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Pekoa, Vanuatu is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
27 |25 °C
80 |76 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Pekoa, Vanuatu is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
26 |24 °C
79 |76 °F
14% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 5/15/2021
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forPekoa, Vanuatu is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
25 °C
77 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forPekoa, Vanuatu is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
25 °C
77 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forPekoa, Vanuatu is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
25 °C
76 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forPekoa, Vanuatu is Cloudy
Cloudy
25 °C
77 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forPekoa, Vanuatu is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
25 °C
77 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forPekoa, Vanuatu is Cloudy
Cloudy
25 °C
77 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forPekoa, Vanuatu is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
25 °C
78 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Pekoa, VU - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 5/15/2021
Today
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 83°F [28°C]. Southwest wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [23°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 76°F [25°C]. South southwest wind to around 1 mph [1 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [4 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. West wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [24°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.05 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 77°F [25°C]. East northeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 82°F [28°C]. East wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.08 in [2.05 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. East wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.15 in [3.76 mm].
Tuesday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 80°F [27°C]. East southeast wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [24°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.12 in [3.05 mm].
Tuesday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. East southeast wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.2 in [5.15 mm].
Wednesday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 79°F [26°C]. East southeast wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.51 in [12.84 mm].
Wednesday Night
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 76°F [25°C]. East southeast wind to around 14 mph [22 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.4 in [10.11 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 80°F [27°C]. East wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.08 mm].
Thursday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 76°F [25°C]. Southeast wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 79°F [26°C]. South southeast wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 14% with a qpf of 0.08 in [2.03 mm].
Friday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 76°F [24°C]. Southeast wind to around 12 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.08 in [1.96 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Pekoa, VU
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.05 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 2.05 mm | 0.08 in
Monday Night: 3.76 mm | 0.15 in
Tuesday: 3.05 mm | 0.12 in
Tuesday Night: 5.15 mm | 0.2 in
Wednesday: 12.84 mm | 0.51 in
Wednesday Night: 10.11 mm | 0.4 in
Thursday: 0.08 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 2.03 mm | 0.08 in
Friday Night: 1.96 mm | 0.08 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Pekoa, VU
Today: SW @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Tonight: SSW @ 4 kph | 3 mph
Sunday: W @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Sunday Night: ENE @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Monday: E @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Monday Night: E @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Tuesday: ESE @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Tuesday Night: ESE @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Wednesday: ESE @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Wednesday Night: ESE @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Thursday: E @ 25 kph | 15 mph
Thursday Night: SE @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Friday: SSE @ 25 kph | 16 mph
Friday Night: SE @ 27 kph | 17 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Pekoa, VU
Today: 82 %
Tonight: 87 %
Sunday: 86 %
Sunday Night: 86 %
Monday: 83 %
Monday Night: 87 %
Tuesday: 86 %
Tuesday Night: 87 %
Wednesday: 86 %
Wednesday Night: 85 %
Thursday: 80 %
Thursday Night: 84 %
Friday: 83 %
Friday Night: 83 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Pekoa, VU
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Pekoa, VU
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather