Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Lamap, Vanuatu
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Satellite 2 Satellite 1 World Climate Index
Current Lamap, Vanuatu Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
79°F
26°C
Heat Index: 79°F
Observed at: Pekoa Arpt/santo, VU Elevation: 144 ft | 44 m
Last Updated: May 9, 8:00 PM Timezone: GMT +11
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 79°F | 26°C
Pressure: 29.82 in | 1010 mb Dewpoint: 77°F | 25°C
Humidity: 94% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 79°F | 26.1°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.07 in | 1.81 mm Lat/Long: -16.43 | 167.8
Sunrise: 6:03 AM Sunset: 5:31 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 PM 5/9/2021
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Lamap, Vanuatu is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
 26 °C
 79 °F
14% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Lamap, Vanuatu is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
28 |26 °C
82 |79 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Lamap, Vanuatu is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
28 |26 °C
82 |80 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Lamap, Vanuatu is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
28 |26 °C
83 |78 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Lamap, Vanuatu is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
26 |23 °C
79 |73 °F
70% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Lamap, Vanuatu is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
25 |25 °C
77 |76 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Lamap, Vanuatu is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
27 |25 °C
80 |78 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 5/9/2021
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forLamap, Vanuatu is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
26 °C
80 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forLamap, Vanuatu is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
26 °C
79 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forLamap, Vanuatu is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
26 °C
79 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forLamap, Vanuatu is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
26 °C
79 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forLamap, Vanuatu is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
26 °C
79 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forLamap, Vanuatu is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
26 °C
79 °F
14% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forLamap, Vanuatu is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
26 °C
79 °F
14% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Lamap, VU - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 5/9/2021
Tonight
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 79°F [26°C]. East wind to around 16 mph [25 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 14% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.81 mm].
Monday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 82°F [28°C]. East wind to around 15 mph [25 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [24°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.33 in [8.34 mm].
Monday Night
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Showers with a low around 79°F [26°C]. East southeast wind to around 17 mph [28 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.46 in [11.67 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 82°F [28°C]. East southeast wind to around 17 mph [27 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.22 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 80°F [26°C]. East southeast wind to around 15 mph [25 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.01 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. East southeast wind to around 17 mph [27 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.69 mm].
Wednesday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 78°F [26°C]. East wind to around 14 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.44 in [11.05 mm].
Thursday
Scattered Showers Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 79°F [26°C]. East southeast wind to around 17 mph [28 kph], with wind gusts to near 30 mph [47 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 1.24 in [31.57 mm].
Thursday Night
Showers Cloudy with Showers with a low around 73°F [23°C]. East southeast wind to around 22 mph [35 kph], with wind gusts to near 29 mph [46 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 1.6 in [40.71 mm].
Friday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 77°F [25°C]. East wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.41 in [10.47 mm].
Friday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 76°F [25°C]. East wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 14% with a qpf of 0.13 in [3.29 mm].
Saturday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 80°F [27°C]. Southeast wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.17 in [4.4 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 78°F [25°C]. East southeast wind to around 15 mph [24 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 14% with a qpf of 0.09 in [2.23 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 80°F [27°C]. Southeast wind to around 14 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 14% with a qpf of 0.08 in [1.94 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Lamap, VU
Tonight: 1.81 mm | 0.07 in
Monday: 8.34 mm | 0.33 in
Monday Night: 11.67 mm | 0.46 in
Tuesday: 1.22 mm | 0.05 in
Tuesday Night: 1.01 mm | 0.04 in
Wednesday: 1.69 mm | 0.07 in
Wednesday Night: 11.05 mm | 0.44 in
Thursday: 31.57 mm | 1.24 in
Thursday Night: 40.71 mm | 1.6 in
Friday: 10.47 mm | 0.41 in
Friday Night: 3.29 mm | 0.13 in
Saturday: 4.4 mm | 0.17 in
Saturday Night: 2.23 mm | 0.09 in
Sunday: 1.94 mm | 0.08 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Lamap, VU
Tonight: E @ 33 kph | 20 mph
Monday: E @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Monday Night: ESE @ 35 kph | 21 mph
Tuesday: ESE @ 33 kph | 20 mph
Tuesday Night: ESE @ 34 kph | 21 mph
Wednesday: ESE @ 34 kph | 21 mph
Wednesday Night: E @ 34 kph | 21 mph
Thursday: ESE @ 47 kph | 30 mph
Thursday Night: ESE @ 46 kph | 29 mph
Friday: E @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Friday Night: E @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Saturday: SE @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Saturday Night: ESE @ 28 kph | 18 mph
Sunday: SE @ 28 kph | 18 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Lamap, VU
Tonight: 84 %
Monday: 83 %
Monday Night: 83 %
Tuesday: 79 %
Tuesday Night: 80 %
Wednesday: 82 %
Wednesday Night: 84 %
Thursday: 93 %
Thursday Night: 93 %
Friday: 88 %
Friday Night: 86 %
Saturday: 83 %
Saturday Night: 85 %
Sunday: 83 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Lamap, VU
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Lamap, VU
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather