Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Aneityum, Vanuatu
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Satellite 2 Satellite 1 World Climate Index
Current Aneityum, Vanuatu Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
77°F
25°C
Heat Index: 77°F
Observed at: Bauerfield/efate, VU Elevation: 69 ft | 21 m
Last Updated: May 15, 7:00 PM Timezone: GMT +11
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 77°F | 25°C
Pressure: 29.79 in | 1009 mb Dewpoint: 75°F | 24°C
Humidity: 94% Wind: N 1 mph | N 2 kph
Feels Like: 77°F | 25°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: -20.2 | 169.82
Sunrise: 6:04 AM Sunset: 5:21 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 PM 5/15/2021
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Aneityum, Vanuatu is Clear
Clear
 26 °C
 78 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Aneityum, Vanuatu is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
26 |25 °C
79 |77 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Aneityum, Vanuatu is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
25 |25 °C
77 |76 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Aneityum, Vanuatu is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
25 |24 °C
77 |75 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Aneityum, Vanuatu is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
25 |25 °C
77 |76 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Aneityum, Vanuatu is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
25 |25 °C
77 |76 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Aneityum, Vanuatu is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
25 |24 °C
77 |75 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 5/15/2021
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forAneityum, Vanuatu is Clear
Clear
26 °C
79 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forAneityum, Vanuatu is Clear
Clear
26 °C
79 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forAneityum, Vanuatu is Clear
Clear
26 °C
78 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forAneityum, Vanuatu is Clear
Clear
26 °C
78 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forAneityum, Vanuatu is Clear
Clear
26 °C
78 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forAneityum, Vanuatu is Clear
Clear
26 °C
78 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forAneityum, Vanuatu is Clear
Clear
26 °C
78 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Aneityum, VU - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 5/15/2021
Tonight
Clear Clear with a low around 78°F [26°C]. North wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 79°F [26°C]. northwest wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. South southwest wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.22 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 77°F [25°C]. South southeast wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.04 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 76°F [25°C]. Southeast wind to around 17 mph [27 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.25 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 77°F [25°C]. Southeast wind to around 21 mph [34 kph], with wind gusts to near 28 mph [45 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.77 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 75°F [24°C]. Southeast wind to around 28 mph [45 kph], with wind gusts to near 30 mph [48 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [22°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.98 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.88 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 77°F [25°C]. Southeast wind to around 23 mph [37 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [42 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.95 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.16 in [4 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Windy with Rain Showers Likely with a low around 76°F [25°C]. Southeast wind to around 25 mph [41 kph], with wind gusts to near 27 mph [43 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.31 in [7.78 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 77°F [25°C]. East southeast wind to around 22 mph [35 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [40 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.58 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 76°F [25°C]. Southeast wind to around 23 mph [37 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [38 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.06 mm].
Friday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 77°F [25°C]. East southeast wind to around 12 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [21°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 75°F [24°C]. South wind to around 16 mph [25 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.42 mm].
Saturday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 75°F [24°C]. South southeast wind to around 18 mph [29 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [19°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.18 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Aneityum, VU
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.22 mm | 0.01 in
Monday: 0.04 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.25 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday: 0.77 mm | 0.03 in
Tuesday Night: 0.88 mm | 0.03 in
Wednesday: 4 mm | 0.16 in
Wednesday Night: 7.78 mm | 0.31 in
Thursday: 3.58 mm | 0.14 in
Thursday Night: 0.06 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.42 mm | 0.02 in
Saturday: 0.18 mm | 0.01 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Aneityum, VU
Tonight: N @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Sunday: NW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Sunday Night: SSW @ 22 kph | 13 mph
Monday: SSE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Monday Night: SE @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Tuesday: SE @ 45 kph | 28 mph
Tuesday Night: SE @ 48 kph | 30 mph
Wednesday: SE @ 42 kph | 26 mph
Wednesday Night: SE @ 43 kph | 27 mph
Thursday: ESE @ 40 kph | 25 mph
Thursday Night: SE @ 38 kph | 23 mph
Friday: ESE @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Friday Night: S @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Saturday: SSE @ 34 kph | 21 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Aneityum, VU
Tonight: 84 %
Sunday: 83 %
Sunday Night: 85 %
Monday: 83 %
Monday Night: 83 %
Tuesday: 84 %
Tuesday Night: 85 %
Wednesday: 86 %
Wednesday Night: 85 %
Thursday: 83 %
Thursday Night: 82 %
Friday: 82 %
Friday Night: 82 %
Saturday: 75 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Aneityum, VU
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Aneityum, VU
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather