Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Loup City, Nebraska
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Loup City, Nebraska Weather: Clear
Clear
73°F
22.8°C
Heat Index: 73°F
Observed at: Ord/sharp Field, NE Elevation: 2,070 ft | 631 m
Last Updated: August 13, 11:53 PM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Clear Temperature: 73°F | 22.8°C
Pressure: 29.91 in | 1013 mb Dewpoint: 66°F | 18.9°C
Humidity: 79% Wind: SE 6 mph | SE 9 kph
Feels Like: 73°F | 22.8°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.01 in | 0.25 mm Lat/Long: 41.28 | -98.97
Sunrise: 6:43 AM Sunset: 8:37 PM

7 Day Graphical Forecast
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Loup City, Nebraska is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
90 |56 °F
32 |13 °C
18% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Loup City, Nebraska is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
83 |59 °F
28 |15 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Loup City, Nebraska is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
86 |59 °F
30 |15 °C
8% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Loup City, Nebraska is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
85 |58 °F
29 |15 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Loup City, Nebraska is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
84 |60 °F
29 |16 °C
7% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Loup City, Nebraska is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
85 |61 °F
30 |16 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Loup City, Nebraska is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
85 |62 °F
29 |17 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forLoup City, Nebraska is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
70 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forLoup City, Nebraska is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
70 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forLoup City, Nebraska is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
68 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forLoup City, Nebraska is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
68 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forLoup City, Nebraska is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
67 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forLoup City, Nebraska is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
66 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forLoup City, Nebraska is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
67 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Loup City, NE - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Today
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 90°F [32°C]. South southeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [22°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.25 mm].
Tonight
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 56°F [13°C]. North wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [18°C] with a humidity of 53% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.02 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 12% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.05 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 83°F [28°C]. Northeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 99% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.05 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 59°F [15°C]. East southeast wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [14°C] with a humidity of 42% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 86°F [30°C]. Southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [15°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 59°F [15°C]. South southeast wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [16°C] with a humidity of 46% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.11 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 85°F [29°C]. North wind to around 3 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [14°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.14 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 58°F [15°C]. East wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [15°C] with a humidity of 42% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 84°F [29°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [15°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 60°F [16°C]. South southeast wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [16°C] with a humidity of 47% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.21 in [5.27 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 85°F [30°C]. South southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [16°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 61°F [16°C]. South southeast wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [15°C] with a humidity of 47% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.72 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.65 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 85°F [29°C]. South wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [15°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.64 in [1004 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 62°F [17°C]. South wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [40 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [16°C] with a humidity of 42% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.76 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Loup City, NE
Today: 0.25 mm | 0.01 in
Tonight: 0.05 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 5.27 mm | 0.21 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 1.65 mm | 0.06 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Loup City, NE
Today: SSE @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Tonight: N @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Saturday: NE @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Saturday Night: ESE @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Sunday: SW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Sunday Night: SSE @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Monday: N @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Monday Night: E @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Tuesday: S @ 25 kph | 15 mph
Tuesday Night: SSE @ 25 kph | 16 mph
Wednesday: SSW @ 30 kph | 19 mph
Wednesday Night: SSE @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Thursday: S @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 40 kph | 25 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Loup City, NE
Today: 97 %
Tonight: 99 %
Saturday: 99 %
Saturday Night: 83 %
Sunday: 84 %
Sunday Night: 90 %
Monday: 91 %
Monday Night: 92 %
Tuesday: 93 %
Tuesday Night: 89 %
Wednesday: 90 %
Wednesday Night: 86 %
Thursday: 87 %
Thursday Night: 93 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Loup City, NE
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Loup City, NE
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather