Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Genoa, Nebraska
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Genoa, Nebraska Weather: Clear
Clear
46°F
8°C
Wind Chill: 45°F
Observed at: Columbus Muni, NE Elevation: 1,444 ft | 440 m
Last Updated: August 4, 6:10 AM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Clear Temperature: 46°F | 8°C
Pressure: 30.18 in | 1022 mb Dewpoint: 46°F | 8°C
Humidity: 100% Wind: E 3 mph | E 6 kph
Feels Like: 45°F | 7.2°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 41.45 | -97.73
Sunrise: 6:27 AM Sunset: 8:42 PM

7 Day Graphical Forecast
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Genoa, Nebraska is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
77 |59 °F
25 |15 °C
5% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Genoa, Nebraska is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
80 |63 °F
27 |17 °C
24% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Genoa, Nebraska is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
85 |67 °F
29 |19 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Genoa, Nebraska is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
88 |68 °F
31 |20 °C
16% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Genoa, Nebraska is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
92 |68 °F
33 |20 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Genoa, Nebraska is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
91 |67 °F
33 |19 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Genoa, Nebraska is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
87 |71 °F
31 |21 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forGenoa, Nebraska is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
53 °F
5% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forGenoa, Nebraska is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
57 °F
5% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forGenoa, Nebraska is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
63 °F
5% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forGenoa, Nebraska is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
66 °F
5% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forGenoa, Nebraska is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
70 °F
5% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forGenoa, Nebraska is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
72 °F
5% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forGenoa, Nebraska is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
74 °F
5% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Genoa, NE - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Today
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 77°F [25°C]. East southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [15°C] with a humidity of 100% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 59°F [15°C]. South southeast wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [15°C] with a humidity of 58% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.19 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 80°F [27°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [18°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.95 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.33 mm].
Wednesday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 63°F [17°C]. South wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [19°C] with a humidity of 64% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.72 mm].
Thursday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 85°F [29°C]. South southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [20°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 67°F [19°C]. South southeast wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 62% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 88°F [31°C]. Southeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [22°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.05 mm].
Friday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 68°F [20°C]. South southeast wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 61% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 11% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 92°F [33°C]. South southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [21°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 68°F [20°C]. Southeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 53% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 91°F [33°C]. South wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [21°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 67°F [19°C]. South southeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [20°C] with a humidity of 53% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.68 in [1005 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.18 mm].
Monday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 87°F [31°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [19°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.66 in [1004 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 71°F [21°C]. Southeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [23°C] with a humidity of 49% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.67 in [1005 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Genoa, NE
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 1.19 mm | 0.05 in
Wednesday: 0.33 mm | 0.01 in
Wednesday Night: 0.72 mm | 0.03 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.05 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.18 mm | 0.01 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Genoa, NE
Today: ESE @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Tonight: SSE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Wednesday: S @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Wednesday Night: S @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Thursday: SSW @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Thursday Night: SSE @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Friday: SE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Friday Night: SSE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Saturday: SSE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Saturday Night: SE @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Sunday: S @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Sunday Night: SSE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Monday: S @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Monday Night: SE @ 18 kph | 11 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Genoa, NE
Today: 100 %
Tonight: 88 %
Wednesday: 84 %
Wednesday Night: 90 %
Thursday: 91 %
Thursday Night: 96 %
Friday: 97 %
Friday Night: 91 %
Saturday: 91 %
Saturday Night: 92 %
Sunday: 93 %
Sunday Night: 85 %
Monday: 87 %
Monday Night: 92 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Genoa, NE
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Genoa, NE
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather