Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Yasnya, Ukraine
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions MapsRadar Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Yasnya, Ukraine Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
34°F
1°C
Wind Chill: 34°F
Observed at: Baia Mare, RO Elevation: 607 ft | 185 m
Last Updated: February 2, 3:00 AM Timezone: GMT +2
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 34°F | 1°C
Pressure: 29.91 in | 1013 mb Dewpoint: 34°F | 1°C
Humidity: 100% Wind: ENE 1 mph | ENE 2 kph
Feels Like: 34°F | 1.1°C Visibility: 4.4 mi | 7.0 km
Today's QPF: 0.01 in | 0.3 mm Lat/Long: 48.27 | 24.42
Sunrise: 7:51 AM Sunset: 5:27 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 2/2/2023
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Yasnya, Ukraine is Light Snow
Light Snow
0 |-5 °C
32 |24 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Yasnya, Ukraine is Light Snow
Light Snow
-2 |-5 °C
28 |23 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Yasnya, Ukraine is Light Snow
Light Snow
-3 |-12 °C
26 |11 °F
70% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Yasnya, Ukraine is Light Snow
Light Snow
-8 |-21 °C
17 |-5 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Yasnya, Ukraine is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
-8 |-15 °C
17 |5 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Yasnya, Ukraine is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
-7 |-15 °C
20 |4 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Yasnya, Ukraine is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
-6 |-15 °C
22 |4 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 2/2/2023
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forYasnya, Ukraine is Cloudy
Cloudy
-2 °C
28 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forYasnya, Ukraine is Light Snow
Light Snow
-2 °C
28 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forYasnya, Ukraine is Light Snow
Light Snow
-2 °C
28 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forYasnya, Ukraine is Light Snow
Light Snow
-2 °C
28 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forYasnya, Ukraine is Light Snow
Light Snow
-2 °C
28 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forYasnya, Ukraine is Light Snow
Light Snow
-2 °C
28 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forYasnya, Ukraine is Light Snow
Light Snow
-1 °C
29 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Yasnya, RO - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 2/2/2023
Today
Light Snow Mostly Cloudy with Light Snow with a high near 32°F [0°C]. Southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.3 mm].
Tonight
Light Snow Mostly Cloudy with Light Snow with a low around 24°F [-5°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.7 mm].
Friday
Light Snow Mostly Cloudy with Light Snow with a high near 28°F [-2°C]. South southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [36 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 19°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.14 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Light Snow Mostly Cloudy with Light Snow with a low around 23°F [-5°C]. Southwest wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 32 mph [52 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 17°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.9 mm].
Saturday
Light Snow Cloudy with Light Snow with a high near 26°F [-3°C]. South southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 32 mph [52 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 20°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.19 in [4.9 mm].
Saturday Night
Light Snow Cloudy with Light Snow with a low around 11°F [-12°C]. East northeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 15°F [-9°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.35 in [1028 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.9 mm].
Sunday
Light Snow Mostly Cloudy with Light Snow with a high near 17°F [-8°C]. East wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 8°F [-13°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 30.36 in [1028 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.4 mm].
Sunday Night
Chance of Fog Partly Cloudy with Areas of Fog with a low around -5°F [-21°C]. East wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 2°F [-16°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.47 in [1032 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 17°F [-8°C]. Southeast wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near -6°F [-13°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around 30.46 in [1032 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a low around 5°F [-15°C]. East northeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 5°F [-15°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.55 in [1034 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.3 mm].
Tuesday
Snow Showers Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a high near 20°F [-7°C]. Northeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 3°F [-10°C] with a humidity of 99% and a barometric pressure around 30.50 in [1033 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.1 mm].
Tuesday Night
Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a low around 4°F [-15°C]. Northeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 14°F [-10°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around 30.59 in [1036 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.4 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 22°F [-6°C]. East wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 2°F [-9°C] with a humidity of 99% and a barometric pressure around 30.63 in [1037 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Snow Showers Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a low around 4°F [-15°C]. Northeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 10°F [-12°C] with a humidity of 98% and a barometric pressure around 30.72 in [1040 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.2 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Yasnya, RO
Today: 0.3 mm | 0.01 in
Tonight: 1.7 mm | 0.07 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 1.9 mm | 0.07 in
Saturday: 4.9 mm | 0.19 in
Saturday Night: 2.9 mm | 0.11 in
Sunday: 0.4 mm | 0.02 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.3 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday: 1.1 mm | 0.04 in
Tuesday Night: 0.4 mm | 0.01 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.2 mm | 0.01 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Yasnya, RO
Today: SW @ 34 kph | 21 mph
Tonight: SW @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Friday: SSW @ 36 kph | 22 mph
Friday Night: SW @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Saturday: SSW @ 52 kph | 32 mph
Saturday Night: ENE @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Sunday: E @ 25 kph | 16 mph
Sunday Night: E @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Monday: SE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Monday Night: ENE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Tuesday: NE @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Tuesday Night: NE @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Wednesday: E @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday Night: NE @ 10 kph | 6 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Yasnya, RO
Today: 80 %
Tonight: 86 %
Friday: 81 %
Friday Night: 81 %
Saturday: 90 %
Saturday Night: 88 %
Sunday: 88 %
Sunday Night: 97 %
Monday: 98 %
Monday Night: 100 %
Tuesday: 99 %
Tuesday Night: 100 %
Wednesday: 99 %
Wednesday Night: 100 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Yasnya, RO
Today: 0.34 cm | 0.14 in
Tonight: 1.69 cm | 0.67 in
Friday: 0.03 cm | 0.01 in
Friday Night: 2.22 cm | 0.87 in
Saturday: 5.72 cm | 2.25 in
Saturday Night: 4.42 cm | 1.74 in
Sunday: 0.73 cm | 0.29 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.54 cm | 0.21 in
Tuesday: 1.6 cm | 0.63 in
Tuesday Night: 0.57 cm | 0.22 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.31 cm | 0.12 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Yasnya, RO
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us Contact Us Thumbnail | Mobile Mobile Phone Thumbnail
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2023 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  Webmaster Danny