Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Nizhyn, Ukraine
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions MapsRadar Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Nizhyn, Ukraine Weather: Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
59°F
15°C
Wind Chill: 59°F
Observed at: Borispol'/kiev, UA Elevation: 390 ft | 119 m
Last Updated: May 7, 9:00 AM Timezone: GMT +3
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Sunny Temperature: 59°F | 15°C
Pressure: 29.91 in | 1013 mb Dewpoint: 30°F | -1°C
Humidity: 34% Wind: S 9 mph | S 14 kph
Feels Like: 59°F | 15°C Visibility: 7.0 mi | 11.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.06 mm Lat/Long: 51.05 | 31.89
Sunrise: 5:20 AM Sunset: 8:25 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 5/7/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Nizhyn, Ukraine is Light Rain
Light Rain
17 |11 °C
62 |52 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Nizhyn, Ukraine is Light Rain
Light Rain
13 |3 °C
55 |37 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Nizhyn, Ukraine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
14 |3 °C
57 |37 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Nizhyn, Ukraine is Sunny
Sunny
16 |5 °C
62 |41 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Nizhyn, Ukraine is Sunny
Sunny
20 |9 °C
69 |49 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Nizhyn, Ukraine is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
19 |7 °C
67 |45 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Nizhyn, Ukraine is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
14 |7 °C
57 |45 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 5/7/2021
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forNizhyn, Ukraine is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
14 °C
57 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forNizhyn, Ukraine is Cloudy
Cloudy
15 °C
60 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forNizhyn, Ukraine is Cloudy
Cloudy
16 °C
60 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forNizhyn, Ukraine is Cloudy
Cloudy
17 °C
62 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forNizhyn, Ukraine is Cloudy
Cloudy
16 °C
61 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forNizhyn, Ukraine is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
16 °C
61 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forNizhyn, Ukraine is Cloudy
Cloudy
16 °C
61 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Nizhyn, UA - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 5/7/2021
Today
Light Rain Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain with a high near 62°F [17°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 30 mph [48 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [6°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.06 mm].
Tonight
Showers Cloudy with Light Showers with a low around 52°F [11°C]. South southeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [42 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [10°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around 29.72 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.34 in [8.75 mm].
Saturday
Light Rain Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain with a high near 55°F [13°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 34 mph [55 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [11°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 29.76 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.16 in [4.14 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 37°F [3°C]. northwest wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 28 mph [46 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [3°C] with a humidity of 57% and a barometric pressure around 30.05 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 57°F [14°C]. West northwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 28 mph [46 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [2°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 30.25 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 37°F [3°C]. North wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [0°C] with a humidity of 40% and a barometric pressure around 30.38 in [1029 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 62°F [16°C]. East wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [1°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 30.43 in [1031 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 41°F [5°C]. Northeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 35°F [3°C] with a humidity of 44% and a barometric pressure around 30.39 in [1029 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 69°F [20°C]. East northeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [4°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 30.33 in [1027 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 49°F [9°C]. Northeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 40°F [9°C] with a humidity of 42% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 67°F [19°C]. East wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49°F [12°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 30.11 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.57 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 45°F [7°C]. East northeast wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [36 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.36 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 57°F [14°C]. East northeast wind to around 10 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [10°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.98 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.12 in [3.03 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 45°F [7°C]. East southeast wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [36 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 48°F [9°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.95 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.23 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Nizhyn, UA
Today: 0.06 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 8.75 mm | 0.34 in
Saturday: 4.14 mm | 0.16 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.57 mm | 0.02 in
Wednesday Night: 0.36 mm | 0.01 in
Thursday: 3.03 mm | 0.12 in
Thursday Night: 0.23 mm | 0.01 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Nizhyn, UA
Today: S @ 48 kph | 30 mph
Tonight: SSE @ 42 kph | 26 mph
Saturday: SW @ 55 kph | 34 mph
Saturday Night: NW @ 42 kph | 26 mph
Sunday: WNW @ 46 kph | 28 mph
Sunday Night: N @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Monday: E @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Monday Night: NE @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Tuesday: ENE @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Tuesday Night: NE @ 25 kph | 16 mph
Wednesday: E @ 39 kph | 24 mph
Wednesday Night: ENE @ 36 kph | 22 mph
Thursday: ENE @ 34 kph | 21 mph
Thursday Night: ESE @ 36 kph | 23 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Nizhyn, UA
Today: 75 %
Tonight: 96 %
Saturday: 96 %
Saturday Night: 84 %
Sunday: 77 %
Sunday Night: 72 %
Monday: 69 %
Monday Night: 76 %
Tuesday: 70 %
Tuesday Night: 96 %
Wednesday: 90 %
Wednesday Night: 96 %
Thursday: 92 %
Thursday Night: 97 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Nizhyn, UA
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Nizhyn, UA
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather