Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Bila Tserkva, Ukraine
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions MapsRadar Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Bila Tserkva, Ukraine Weather: Sunny
Sunny
66°F
19°C
Observed at: Kiev/zhyliany, UA Elevation: 587 ft | 179 m
Last Updated: May 14, 5:00 PM Timezone: GMT +3
 
Sky Conditions: Sunny Temperature: 66°F | 19°C
Pressure: 29.7 in | 1006 mb Dewpoint: 39°F | 4°C
Humidity: 37% Wind: S 7 mph | S 11 kph
Feels Like: 66°F | 18.9°C Visibility: 7.0 mi | 11.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 49.81 | 30.11
Sunrise: 5:11 AM Sunset: 8:37 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 PM 5/14/2021
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Bila Tserkva, Ukraine is Cloudy
Cloudy
 11 °C
 51 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Bila Tserkva, Ukraine is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
21 |8 °C
70 |47 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Bila Tserkva, Ukraine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
24 |13 °C
75 |56 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Bila Tserkva, Ukraine is Cloudy
Cloudy
23 |13 °C
74 |56 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Bila Tserkva, Ukraine is Isolated Thunderstorms
Isolated Thunderstorms
23 |11 °C
73 |53 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Bila Tserkva, Ukraine is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
18 |10 °C
64 |49 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Bila Tserkva, Ukraine is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
13 |9 °C
55 |48 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 5/14/2021
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forBila Tserkva, Ukraine is Cloudy
Cloudy
18 °C
65 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forBila Tserkva, Ukraine is Cloudy
Cloudy
18 °C
64 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forBila Tserkva, Ukraine is Cloudy
Cloudy
16 °C
61 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forBila Tserkva, Ukraine is Cloudy
Cloudy
15 °C
58 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forBila Tserkva, Ukraine is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
14 °C
57 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forBila Tserkva, Ukraine is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
13 °C
55 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forBila Tserkva, Ukraine is Cloudy
Cloudy
12 °C
54 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Bila Tserkva, UA - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 5/14/2021
Tonight
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 51°F [11°C]. South southwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [12°C] with a humidity of 63% and a barometric pressure around 29.76 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 70°F [21°C]. South southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 28 mph [45 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [12°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 47°F [8°C]. South southwest wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 50°F [10°C] with a humidity of 56% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 75°F [24°C]. East southeast wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 48°F [11°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 56°F [13°C]. South southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49°F [11°C] with a humidity of 44% and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 74°F [23°C]. West northwest wind to around 0 mph [0 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 50°F [13°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.73 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 56°F [13°C]. South southeast wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [15°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 29.70 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Thunderstorms Cloudy with Isolated Thunderstorms with a high near 73°F [23°C]. South southeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [43 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [16°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.62 in [1003 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.17 mm].
Tuesday Night
Scattered Thunderstorms Cloudy with Scattered Thunderstorms with a low around 53°F [11°C]. South southeast wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 37 mph [60 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [15°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.47 in [998 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.22 in [5.66 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Light Rain with a high near 64°F [18°C]. West southwest wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 29 mph [46 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [10°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.09 in [2.37 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 49°F [10°C]. South southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 50°F [10°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.90 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.04 in [0.96 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 55°F [13°C]. North wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [38 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 48°F [9°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.53 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 48°F [9°C]. North northwest wind to around 12 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 28 mph [45 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 48°F [9°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.09 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 61°F [16°C]. West northwest wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [41 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [11°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.17 in [4.26 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Bila Tserkva, UA
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 1.17 mm | 0.05 in
Tuesday Night: 5.66 mm | 0.22 in
Wednesday: 2.37 mm | 0.09 in
Wednesday Night: 0.96 mm | 0.04 in
Thursday: 1.53 mm | 0.06 in
Thursday Night: 0.09 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 4.26 mm | 0.17 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Bila Tserkva, UA
Tonight: SSW @ 30 kph | 19 mph
Saturday: SSW @ 45 kph | 28 mph
Saturday Night: SSW @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Sunday: ESE @ 31 kph | 20 mph
Sunday Night: SSE @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Monday: WNW @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Monday Night: SSE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday: SSE @ 43 kph | 26 mph
Tuesday Night: SSE @ 60 kph | 37 mph
Wednesday: WSW @ 46 kph | 29 mph
Wednesday Night: SSW @ 35 kph | 21 mph
Thursday: N @ 38 kph | 23 mph
Thursday Night: NNW @ 45 kph | 28 mph
Friday: WNW @ 41 kph | 26 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Bila Tserkva, UA
Tonight: 96 %
Saturday: 94 %
Saturday Night: 98 %
Sunday: 93 %
Sunday Night: 78 %
Monday: 77 %
Monday Night: 93 %
Tuesday: 87 %
Tuesday Night: 89 %
Wednesday: 83 %
Wednesday Night: 95 %
Thursday: 92 %
Thursday Night: 91 %
Friday: 86 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Bila Tserkva, UA
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Bila Tserkva, UA
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather