Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Ai Petri, Ukraine
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions MapsRadar Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Ai Petri, Ukraine Weather: Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
59°F
15°C
Wind Chill: 59°F
Observed at: Simferopol', UA Elevation: 617 ft | 188 m
Last Updated: January 27, 3:00 PM Timezone: GMT +3
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Sunny Temperature: 59°F | 15°C
Pressure: 29.41 in | 996 mb Dewpoint: 41°F | 5°C
Humidity: 51% Wind: SE 9 mph | SE 14 kph
Feels Like: 59°F | 15°C Visibility: 7.0 mi | 11.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.59 in | 15.1 mm Lat/Long: 44.47 | 34.08
Sunrise: 8:09 AM Sunset: 5:44 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 1/27/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Ai Petri, Ukraine is Showers
Showers
11 |2 °C
51 |36 °F
80% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Ai Petri, Ukraine is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
2 |0 °C
36 |32 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Ai Petri, Ukraine is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
4 |2 °C
39 |36 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Ai Petri, Ukraine is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
7 |5 °C
44 |42 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Ai Petri, Ukraine is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
9 |6 °C
48 |43 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Ai Petri, Ukraine is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
9 |4 °C
48 |39 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Ai Petri, Ukraine is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
6 |5 °C
43 |41 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/27/2021
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forAi Petri, Ukraine is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
9 °C
48 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forAi Petri, Ukraine is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
8 °C
47 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forAi Petri, Ukraine is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
9 °C
48 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forAi Petri, Ukraine is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
8 °C
47 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forAi Petri, Ukraine is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
8 °C
47 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forAi Petri, Ukraine is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
8 °C
46 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forAi Petri, Ukraine is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
8 °C
46 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Ai Petri, UA - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 1/27/2021
Today
Showers Cloudy with Showers with a high near 51°F [11°C]. East wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [6°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.56 in [1001 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 80% with a qpf of 0.59 in [15.1 mm].
Tonight
Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Light Wintry Mix with a low around 36°F [2°C]. South southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [5°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.48 in [998 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.37 in [9.49 mm].
Thursday
Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a high near 36°F [2°C]. West wind to around 15 mph [25 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.65 in [1004 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.01 mm].
Thursday Night
Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a low around 32°F [0°C]. West wind to around 17 mph [28 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.74 mm].
Friday
Snow Showers Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a high near 39°F [4°C]. West southwest wind to around 14 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.86 mm].
Friday Night
Wintry Mix Cloudy with Wintry Mix with a low around 36°F [2°C]. Southwest wind to around 16 mph [26 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [2°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.76 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.52 in [13.13 mm].
Saturday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 44°F [7°C]. Southwest wind to around 14 mph [22 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [3°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 29.67 in [1005 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.79 mm].
Saturday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 42°F [5°C]. East southeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [4°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.60 in [1002 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.03 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 48°F [9°C]. West wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 40°F [4°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 29.72 in [1006 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 43°F [6°C]. South southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [4°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.72 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.12 in [3.15 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 48°F [9°C]. Southwest wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 40°F [7°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.72 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.21 in [5.34 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 39°F [4°C]. West wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [4°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.45 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 43°F [6°C]. Southeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 38°F [5°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.44 mm].
Tuesday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 41°F [5°C]. East southeast wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [4 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 40°F [5°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 30.02 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Ai Petri, UA
Today: 15.1 mm | 0.59 in
Tonight: 9.49 mm | 0.37 in
Thursday: 0.01 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.74 mm | 0.03 in
Friday: 0.86 mm | 0.03 in
Friday Night: 13.13 mm | 0.52 in
Saturday: 0.79 mm | 0.03 in
Saturday Night: 0.03 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 3.15 mm | 0.12 in
Monday: 5.34 mm | 0.21 in
Monday Night: 0.45 mm | 0.02 in
Tuesday: 1.44 mm | 0.06 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Ai Petri, UA
Today: E @ 12 kph | 8 mph
Tonight: SSW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Thursday: W @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Thursday Night: W @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Friday: WSW @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Friday Night: SW @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Saturday: SW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Saturday Night: ESE @ 15 kph | 10 mph
Sunday: W @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Sunday Night: SSW @ 12 kph | 8 mph
Monday: SW @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Monday Night: W @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tuesday: SE @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Tuesday Night: ESE @ 4 kph | 3 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Ai Petri, UA
Today: 90 %
Tonight: 95 %
Thursday: 80 %
Thursday Night: 80 %
Friday: 80 %
Friday Night: 94 %
Saturday: 94 %
Saturday Night: 93 %
Sunday: 92 %
Sunday Night: 93 %
Monday: 93 %
Monday Night: 88 %
Tuesday: 96 %
Tuesday Night: 97 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Ai Petri, UA
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.04 cm | 0.02 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.6 cm | 0.24 in
Friday: 0.57 cm | 0.22 in
Friday Night: 0.82 cm | 0.32 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Ai Petri, UA
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather