Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Jinja, Uganda
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar Satellite2 Satellite1 World Climate Index
Current Jinja, Uganda Weather: Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
77°F
25°C
Heat Index: 77°F
Observed at: Entebbe Intl Arp, UG Elevation: 3,789 ft | 1155 m
Last Updated: September 25, 5:30 PM Timezone: GMT +3
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Sunny Temperature: 77°F | 25°C
Pressure: 29.73 in | 1007 mb Dewpoint: 63°F | 17°C
Humidity: 61% Wind: S 5 mph | S 7 kph
Feels Like: 77°F | 25°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.1 in | 2.6 mm Lat/Long: 0.44 | 33.2
Sunrise: 6:38 AM Sunset: 6:45 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 PM 9/25/2021
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Jinja, Uganda is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
 17 °C
 63 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Jinja, Uganda is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
27 |18 °C
81 |64 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Jinja, Uganda is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
29 |18 °C
84 |64 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Jinja, Uganda is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
29 |18 °C
85 |64 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Jinja, Uganda is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
30 |17 °C
85 |63 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Jinja, Uganda is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
30 |18 °C
85 |65 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Jinja, Uganda is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
30 |18 °C
86 |64 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 9/25/2021
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forJinja, Uganda is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
19 °C
65 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forJinja, Uganda is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
18 °C
65 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forJinja, Uganda is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
18 °C
64 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forJinja, Uganda is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
18 °C
65 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forJinja, Uganda is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
18 °C
64 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forJinja, Uganda is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
18 °C
64 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forJinja, Uganda is Cloudy
Cloudy
18 °C
64 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Jinja, UG - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 9/25/2021
Tonight
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 63°F [17°C]. "NNE" wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [17°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.95 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.6 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 81°F [27°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [19°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 29.92 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 13. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.6 mm].
Sunday Night
Showers Cloudy with Light Showers with a low around 64°F [18°C]. South southwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.33 in [8.3 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 84°F [29°C]. West northwest wind to around 3 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [17°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 14. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.08 in [2 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 64°F [18°C]. Southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.6 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 85°F [29°C]. Southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [18°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 14. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.4 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 64°F [18°C]. West northwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.4 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 85°F [30°C]. "NNE" wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [18°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 13. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Wednesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 63°F [17°C]. West southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 85°F [30°C]. South southwest wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [16°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 65°F [18°C]. South southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [16°C] with a humidity of 64% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.4 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 86°F [30°C]. West northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [18°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.4 mm].
Friday Night
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 64°F [18°C]. Southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.13 in [3.4 mm].
Saturday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 81°F [27°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [18°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.04 in [0.9 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Jinja, UG
Tonight: 2.6 mm | 0.1 in
Sunday: 2.6 mm | 0.1 in
Sunday Night: 8.3 mm | 0.33 in
Monday: 2 mm | 0.08 in
Monday Night: 0.6 mm | 0.02 in
Tuesday: 0.4 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday Night: 0.4 mm | 0.02 in
Wednesday: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.4 mm | 0.02 in
Friday: 0.4 mm | 0.02 in
Friday Night: 3.4 mm | 0.13 in
Saturday: 0.9 mm | 0.04 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Jinja, UG
Tonight: NNE @ 25 kph | 15 mph
Sunday: SW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Sunday Night: SSW @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Monday: WNW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Monday Night: SW @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Tuesday: SE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Tuesday Night: WNW @ 6 kph | 4 mph
Wednesday: NNE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Wednesday Night: WSW @ 25 kph | 15 mph
Thursday: SSW @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Thursday Night: SSW @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Friday: WNW @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Friday Night: SW @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Saturday: W @ 13 kph | 8 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Jinja, UG
Tonight: 96 %
Sunday: 94 %
Sunday Night: 95 %
Monday: 93 %
Monday Night: 91 %
Tuesday: 92 %
Tuesday Night: 91 %
Wednesday: 91 %
Wednesday Night: 88 %
Thursday: 86 %
Thursday Night: 85 %
Friday: 83 %
Friday Night: 93 %
Saturday: 89 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Jinja, UG
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Jinja, UG
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather