Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Songkhla, Thailand
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Satellite 2 Satellite 1 World Climate Index
Current Songkhla, Thailand Weather: Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
75°F
24°C
Heat Index: 75°F
Observed at: Hat Yai, TH Elevation: 115 ft | 35 m
Last Updated: January 28, 3:30 AM Timezone: GMT +7
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Clear Temperature: 75°F | 24°C
Pressure: 29.85 in | 1011 mb Dewpoint: 75°F | 24°C
Humidity: 100% Wind: N 5 mph | N 7 kph
Feels Like: 75°F | 23.9°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.01 in | 0.29 mm Lat/Long: 7.2 | 100.6
Sunrise: 6:36 AM Sunset: 6:25 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 1/28/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Songkhla, Thailand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
28 |25 °C
83 |77 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Songkhla, Thailand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
28 |25 °C
82 |78 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Songkhla, Thailand is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
28 |25 °C
82 |77 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Songkhla, Thailand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
28 |26 °C
82 |78 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Songkhla, Thailand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
28 |26 °C
83 |78 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Songkhla, Thailand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
28 |25 °C
82 |77 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Songkhla, Thailand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
28 |24 °C
82 |75 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/28/2021
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forSongkhla, Thailand is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
26 °C
78 °F
14% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forSongkhla, Thailand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
26 °C
78 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forSongkhla, Thailand is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
26 °C
78 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forSongkhla, Thailand is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
26 °C
78 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forSongkhla, Thailand is Cloudy
Cloudy
27 °C
80 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forSongkhla, Thailand is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
27 °C
81 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forSongkhla, Thailand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
28 °C
82 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Songkhla, TH - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 1/28/2021
Today
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. East southeast wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.29 mm].
Tonight
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. East wind to around 17 mph [27 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.22 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 82°F [28°C]. East southeast wind to around 16 mph [25 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.15 mm].
Friday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 78°F [25°C]. East wind to around 17 mph [27 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.23 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 82°F [28°C]. East southeast wind to around 16 mph [25 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [23°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. East wind to around 17 mph [27 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.04 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 82°F [28°C]. East southeast wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [23°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.69 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 78°F [26°C]. East wind to around 17 mph [28 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.05 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. East wind to around 16 mph [26 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.65 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 78°F [26°C]. East wind to around 17 mph [27 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.15 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 82°F [28°C]. East wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.36 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Clear with Light Rain Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. East wind to around 15 mph [25 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 82°F [28°C]. East southeast wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.37 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 75°F [24°C]. East wind to around 16 mph [26 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.02 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Songkhla, TH
Today: 0.29 mm | 0.01 in
Tonight: 0.22 mm | 0.01 in
Friday: 0.15 mm | 0.01 in
Friday Night: 0.23 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.04 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 1.69 mm | 0.07 in
Sunday Night: 1.05 mm | 0.04 in
Monday: 0.65 mm | 0.03 in
Monday Night: 0.15 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday: 0.36 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday Night: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.37 mm | 0.01 in
Wednesday Night: 0.02 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Songkhla, TH
Today: ESE @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Tonight: E @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Friday: ESE @ 33 kph | 20 mph
Friday Night: E @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Saturday: ESE @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Saturday Night: E @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Sunday: ESE @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Sunday Night: E @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Monday: E @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Monday Night: E @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Tuesday: E @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Tuesday Night: E @ 25 kph | 15 mph
Wednesday: ESE @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Wednesday Night: E @ 26 kph | 16 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Songkhla, TH
Today: 82 %
Tonight: 83 %
Friday: 82 %
Friday Night: 79 %
Saturday: 80 %
Saturday Night: 81 %
Sunday: 82 %
Sunday Night: 83 %
Monday: 83 %
Monday Night: 83 %
Tuesday: 83 %
Tuesday Night: 83 %
Wednesday: 84 %
Wednesday Night: 83 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Songkhla, TH
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Songkhla, TH
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather