Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Khanom, Thailand
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Satellite 2 Satellite 1 World Climate Index
Current Khanom, Thailand Weather: Mostly Clear with Light Rain
Mostly Clear with Light Rain
82°F
28°C
Heat Index: 87°F
Observed at: Samui, TH Elevation: 56 ft | 17 m
Last Updated: September 25, 8:00 PM Timezone: GMT +7
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Clear with Light Rain Temperature: 82°F | 28°C
Pressure: 29.76 in | 1008 mb Dewpoint: 73°F | 23°C
Humidity: 74% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 87°F | 30.6°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.02 in | 0.5 mm Lat/Long: 9.21 | 99.86
Sunrise: 6:08 AM Sunset: 6:14 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 PM 9/25/2021
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Khanom, Thailand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
 26 °C
 78 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Khanom, Thailand is Showers
Showers
29 |25 °C
85 |77 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Khanom, Thailand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
29 |25 °C
84 |77 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Khanom, Thailand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
30 |26 °C
85 |79 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Khanom, Thailand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
30 |26 °C
86 |79 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Khanom, Thailand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
30 |26 °C
85 |79 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Khanom, Thailand is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
29 |26 °C
84 |79 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 9/25/2021
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forKhanom, Thailand is Cloudy
Cloudy
26 °C
79 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forKhanom, Thailand is Cloudy
Cloudy
26 °C
79 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forKhanom, Thailand is Cloudy
Cloudy
26 °C
79 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forKhanom, Thailand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
26 °C
79 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forKhanom, Thailand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
26 °C
79 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forKhanom, Thailand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
26 °C
79 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forKhanom, Thailand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
26 °C
78 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Khanom, TH - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 9/25/2021
Tonight
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 78°F [26°C]. West southwest wind to around 14 mph [22 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.76 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.5 mm].
Sunday
Showers Cloudy with Light Showers with a high near 85°F [29°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [23°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.75 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.41 in [10.5 mm].
Sunday Night
Showers Cloudy with Light Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. West wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.26 in [6.5 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 84°F [29°C]. West southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [23°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.9 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. East wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.21 in [5.3 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 85°F [30°C]. Southwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 13. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.2 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 79°F [26°C]. East wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 86°F [30°C]. South southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 13. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.6 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 79°F [26°C]. Southeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.4 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 85°F [30°C]. South southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.6 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 79°F [26°C]. Southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [24°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.4 mm].
Friday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 84°F [29°C]. Southwest wind to around 3 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.17 in [4.2 mm].
Friday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 79°F [26°C]. South wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.8 mm].
Saturday
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Showers with a high near 85°F [29°C]. West wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.26 in [6.7 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Khanom, TH
Tonight: 0.5 mm | 0.02 in
Sunday: 10.5 mm | 0.41 in
Sunday Night: 6.5 mm | 0.26 in
Monday: 1.9 mm | 0.07 in
Monday Night: 5.3 mm | 0.21 in
Tuesday: 0.2 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.6 mm | 0.02 in
Wednesday Night: 0.4 mm | 0.02 in
Thursday: 0.6 mm | 0.02 in
Thursday Night: 1.4 mm | 0.05 in
Friday: 4.2 mm | 0.17 in
Friday Night: 2.8 mm | 0.11 in
Saturday: 6.7 mm | 0.26 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Khanom, TH
Tonight: WSW @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Sunday: W @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Sunday Night: W @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Monday: WSW @ 7 kph | 4 mph
Monday Night: E @ 7 kph | 5 mph
Tuesday: SW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Tuesday Night: E @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Wednesday: SSW @ 12 kph | 8 mph
Wednesday Night: SE @ 12 kph | 8 mph
Thursday: SSW @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Thursday Night: SE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Friday: SW @ 6 kph | 3 mph
Friday Night: S @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Saturday: W @ 7 kph | 4 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Khanom, TH
Tonight: 83 %
Sunday: 86 %
Sunday Night: 89 %
Monday: 80 %
Monday Night: 84 %
Tuesday: 83 %
Tuesday Night: 81 %
Wednesday: 80 %
Wednesday Night: 83 %
Thursday: 82 %
Thursday Night: 85 %
Friday: 83 %
Friday Night: 82 %
Saturday: 82 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Khanom, TH
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Khanom, TH
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather