Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Pengjia Yu, Taiwan
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Satellite 2 Satellite 1 World Climate Index
Current Pengjia Yu, Taiwan Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
81°F
27°C
Heat Index: 88°F
Observed at: Sungshan/taipei, TW Elevation: 20 ft | 6 m
Last Updated: July 7, 4:00 AM Timezone: GMT +8
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 81°F | 27°C
Pressure: 29.8 in | 1009 mb Dewpoint: 77°F | 25°C
Humidity: 89% Wind: VRB 1 mph | VRB 2 kph
Feels Like: 88°F | 31.1°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 25.63 | 122.08
Sunrise: 5:09 AM Sunset: 6:47 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 7/7/2022
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Pengjia Yu, Taiwan is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
30 |28 °C
85 |83 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Pengjia Yu, Taiwan is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
30 |29 °C
85 |83 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Pengjia Yu, Taiwan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
30 |29 °C
85 |84 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Pengjia Yu, Taiwan is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
30 |29 °C
86 |84 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Pengjia Yu, Taiwan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
30 |29 °C
85 |83 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Pengjia Yu, Taiwan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
30 |28 °C
85 |83 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Pengjia Yu, Taiwan is Sunny
Sunny
30 |28 °C
85 |83 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/7/2022
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forPengjia Yu, Taiwan is Clear
Clear
28 °C
83 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forPengjia Yu, Taiwan is Sunny
Sunny
28 °C
83 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forPengjia Yu, Taiwan is Sunny
Sunny
28 °C
83 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forPengjia Yu, Taiwan is Sunny
Sunny
28 °C
83 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forPengjia Yu, Taiwan is Sunny
Sunny
28 °C
83 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forPengjia Yu, Taiwan is Sunny
Sunny
29 °C
83 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forPengjia Yu, Taiwan is Sunny
Sunny
29 °C
84 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Pengjia Yu, TW - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 7/7/2022
Today
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 85°F [30°C]. West southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 77°F [26°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 83°F [28°C]. South wind to around 18 mph [28 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 79°F [26°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 85°F [30°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 77°F [26°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 83°F [29°C]. Southwest wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 79°F [26°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.69 in [1005 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 85°F [30°C]. South southwest wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 79°F [26°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.68 in [1005 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Saturday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 84°F [29°C]. South wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 79°F [27°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.67 in [1005 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Sunday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 86°F [30°C]. West southwest wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 79°F [26°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.68 in [1005 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 84°F [29°C]. South wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 79°F [27°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.68 in [1005 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.2 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 85°F [30°C]. West southwest wind to around 14 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 79°F [26°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.72 in [1006 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.3 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 83°F [29°C]. South southeast wind to around 15 mph [25 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [38 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 78°F [26°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.2 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 85°F [30°C]. West southwest wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 78°F [25°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.2 mm].
Tuesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 83°F [28°C]. South southeast wind to around 15 mph [24 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [36 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 78°F [26°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.70 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 85°F [30°C]. South wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 76°F [25°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.68 in [1005 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 83°F [28°C]. East southeast wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 78°F [26°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.65 in [1004 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Pengjia Yu, TW
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.2 mm | 0.01 in
Monday: 0.3 mm | 0.01 in
Monday Night: 0.2 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday: 0.2 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Pengjia Yu, TW
Today: WSW @ 31 kph | 20 mph
Tonight: S @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Friday: W @ 20 kph | 13 mph
Friday Night: SW @ 20 kph | 12 mph
Saturday: SSW @ 20 kph | 12 mph
Saturday Night: S @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Sunday: WSW @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Sunday Night: S @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Monday: WSW @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Monday Night: SSE @ 38 kph | 23 mph
Tuesday: WSW @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Tuesday Night: SSE @ 36 kph | 22 mph
Wednesday: S @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Wednesday Night: ESE @ 28 kph | 18 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Pengjia Yu, TW
Today: 85 %
Tonight: 87 %
Friday: 83 %
Friday Night: 87 %
Saturday: 85 %
Saturday Night: 88 %
Sunday: 87 %
Sunday Night: 88 %
Monday: 87 %
Monday Night: 86 %
Tuesday: 83 %
Tuesday Night: 84 %
Wednesday: 78 %
Wednesday Night: 85 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Pengjia Yu, TW
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Pengjia Yu, TW
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2022 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather