Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Lausanne, Switzerland
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar2 EU Radar Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Lausanne, Switzerland Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
55°F
13°C
Wind Chill: 55°F
Observed at: Payerne (mil/aut, CH Elevation: 1,611 ft | 491 m
Last Updated: May 14, 4:20 PM Timezone: GMT +2
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 55°F | 13°C
Pressure: 29.85 in | 1011 mb Dewpoint: 43°F | 6°C
Humidity: 63% Wind: W 10 mph | W 17 kph
Feels Like: 55°F | 12.8°C Visibility: 0.0 mi | 0.0 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 46.52 | 6.63
Sunrise: 5:58 AM Sunset: 8:59 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 5/14/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Lausanne, Switzerland is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
13 |9 °C
56 |49 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Lausanne, Switzerland is Light Rain
Light Rain
12 |11 °C
53 |52 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Lausanne, Switzerland is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
15 |9 °C
58 |49 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Lausanne, Switzerland is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
12 |9 °C
53 |49 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Lausanne, Switzerland is Showers
Showers
13 |10 °C
55 |49 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Lausanne, Switzerland is Light Rain
Light Rain
14 |9 °C
58 |48 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Lausanne, Switzerland is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
17 |12 °C
63 |54 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 5/14/2021
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forLausanne, Switzerland is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
13 °C
55 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forLausanne, Switzerland is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
12 °C
54 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forLausanne, Switzerland is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
12 °C
53 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forLausanne, Switzerland is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
12 °C
53 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forLausanne, Switzerland is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
11 °C
53 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forLausanne, Switzerland is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
11 °C
52 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forLausanne, Switzerland is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
11 °C
51 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Lausanne, CH - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 5/14/2021
Today
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 56°F [13°C]. West southwest wind to around 3 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [8°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 49°F [9°C]. Southwest wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [7°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Light Rain Cloudy with Light Rain with a high near 53°F [12°C]. Southwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [36 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [9°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.8 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Showers Cloudy with Isolated Light Rain with a low around 52°F [11°C]. Southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 34 mph [54 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 48°F [10°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.31 in [7.75 mm].
Sunday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 58°F [15°C]. West wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 34 mph [54 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49°F [11°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.47 in [11.92 mm].
Sunday Night
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Showers Likely with a low around 49°F [9°C]. Southwest wind to around 14 mph [22 kph], with wind gusts to near 30 mph [48 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 48°F [9°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.49 in [12.54 mm].
Monday
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 53°F [12°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 32 mph [52 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [7°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.92 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.21 in [5.45 mm].
Monday Night
Isolated Showers Cloudy with Isolated Light Showers with a low around 49°F [9°C]. Southwest wind to around 14 mph [22 kph], with wind gusts to near 27 mph [44 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [7°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.31 in [7.87 mm].
Tuesday
Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Showers with a high near 55°F [13°C]. Southwest wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 28 mph [46 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [6°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.19 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.82 mm].
Tuesday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 49°F [10°C]. Southwest wind to around 12 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [42 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [7°C] with a humidity of 65% and a barometric pressure around 30.19 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Light Rain Partly Cloudy with Light Rain with a high near 58°F [14°C]. West southwest wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [6°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.49 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 48°F [9°C]. West wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 41°F [6°C] with a humidity of 58% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.04 in [0.91 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 63°F [17°C]. Southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [11°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 30.11 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.15 in [3.75 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 54°F [12°C]. South southwest wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [12°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 30.05 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.2 in [5.11 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Lausanne, CH
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 2.8 mm | 0.11 in
Saturday Night: 7.75 mm | 0.31 in
Sunday: 11.92 mm | 0.47 in
Sunday Night: 12.54 mm | 0.49 in
Monday: 5.45 mm | 0.21 in
Monday Night: 7.87 mm | 0.31 in
Tuesday: 0.82 mm | 0.03 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.49 mm | 0.02 in
Wednesday Night: 0.91 mm | 0.04 in
Thursday: 3.75 mm | 0.15 in
Thursday Night: 5.11 mm | 0.2 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Lausanne, CH
Today: WSW @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Tonight: SW @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Saturday: SW @ 36 kph | 23 mph
Saturday Night: SW @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Sunday: W @ 54 kph | 34 mph
Sunday Night: SW @ 48 kph | 30 mph
Monday: SW @ 52 kph | 32 mph
Monday Night: SW @ 44 kph | 27 mph
Tuesday: SW @ 46 kph | 28 mph
Tuesday Night: SW @ 42 kph | 26 mph
Wednesday: WSW @ 20 kph | 12 mph
Wednesday Night: W @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Thursday: SW @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Thursday Night: SSW @ 39 kph | 24 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Lausanne, CH
Today: 76 %
Tonight: 80 %
Saturday: 86 %
Saturday Night: 92 %
Sunday: 93 %
Sunday Night: 88 %
Monday: 79 %
Monday Night: 82 %
Tuesday: 81 %
Tuesday Night: 81 %
Wednesday: 81 %
Wednesday Night: 81 %
Thursday: 88 %
Thursday Night: 89 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Lausanne, CH
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Lausanne, CH
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather