Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

La Dole, Switzerland
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar2 EU Radar Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current La Dole, Switzerland Weather: Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
55°F
13°C
Wind Chill: 55°F
Observed at: Geneva/cointrin, CH Elevation: 1,365 ft | 416 m
Last Updated: May 14, 2:20 PM Timezone: GMT +2
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy Temperature: 55°F | 13°C
Pressure: 29.85 in | 1011 mb Dewpoint: 41°F | 5°C
Humidity: 59% Wind: VRB 3 mph | VRB 6 kph
Feels Like: 55°F | 12.8°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.04 in | 0.94 mm Lat/Long: 46.43 | 6.1
Sunrise: 6:03 AM Sunset: 9:00 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 5/14/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For La Dole, Switzerland is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
8 |4 °C
46 |40 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For La Dole, Switzerland is Light Rain
Light Rain
8 |6 °C
46 |43 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For La Dole, Switzerland is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
10 |3 °C
51 |38 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For La Dole, Switzerland is Wintry Mix
Wintry Mix
7 |3 °C
44 |37 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For La Dole, Switzerland is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
8 |4 °C
46 |40 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For La Dole, Switzerland is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
12 |5 °C
53 |41 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For La Dole, Switzerland is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
16 |9 °C
61 |48 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 5/14/2021
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forLa Dole, Switzerland is Cloudy
Cloudy
8 °C
46 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forLa Dole, Switzerland is Showers
Showers
8 °C
46 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forLa Dole, Switzerland is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
7 °C
45 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forLa Dole, Switzerland is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
7 °C
45 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forLa Dole, Switzerland is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
7 °C
44 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forLa Dole, Switzerland is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
6 °C
43 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forLa Dole, Switzerland is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
5 °C
41 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for La Dole, CH - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 5/14/2021
Today
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Light Rain with a high near 46°F [8°C]. northwest wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [42 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [4°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.04 in [0.94 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 40°F [4°C]. West wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 38°F [3°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.95 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Light Rain Cloudy with Light Rain with a high near 46°F [8°C]. West southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 39 mph [63 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [6°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.23 in [5.87 mm].
Saturday Night
Light Rain Cloudy with Light Rain with a low around 43°F [6°C]. South southwest wind to around 12 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 40 mph [64 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [6°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.49 in [12.43 mm].
Sunday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 51°F [10°C]. Southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 40 mph [64 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 41°F [7°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.23 in [5.93 mm].
Sunday Night
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 38°F [3°C]. West southwest wind to around 14 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 38 mph [61 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [6°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.77 mm].
Monday
Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Light Wintry Mix with a high near 44°F [7°C]. West southwest wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 39 mph [62 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [4°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.24 in [6.13 mm].
Monday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Light Rain with a low around 37°F [3°C]. West southwest wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 33 mph [54 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [4°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.49 in [12.38 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Light Rain with a high near 46°F [8°C]. West northwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 33 mph [53 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 35°F [3°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.85 mm].
Tuesday Night
Light Rain Cloudy with Light Rain with a low around 40°F [4°C]. West southwest wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 28 mph [46 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 38°F [4°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 30.22 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.6 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Light Rain with a high near 53°F [12°C]. West southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 38°F [5°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 30.22 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.82 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 41°F [5°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 40°F [5°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 30.20 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.04 in [0.92 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 61°F [16°C]. South southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [38 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 41°F [10°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 30.11 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.08 in [1.99 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 48°F [9°C]. Southwest wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [41 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 50°F [10°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 30.08 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.24 in [6.16 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for La Dole, CH
Today: 0.94 mm | 0.04 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 5.87 mm | 0.23 in
Saturday Night: 12.43 mm | 0.49 in
Sunday: 5.93 mm | 0.23 in
Sunday Night: 1.77 mm | 0.07 in
Monday: 6.13 mm | 0.24 in
Monday Night: 12.38 mm | 0.49 in
Tuesday: 0.85 mm | 0.03 in
Tuesday Night: 0.6 mm | 0.02 in
Wednesday: 1.82 mm | 0.07 in
Wednesday Night: 0.92 mm | 0.04 in
Thursday: 1.99 mm | 0.08 in
Thursday Night: 6.16 mm | 0.24 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for La Dole, CH
Today: NW @ 42 kph | 26 mph
Tonight: W @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Saturday: WSW @ 63 kph | 39 mph
Saturday Night: SSW @ 61 kph | 38 mph
Sunday: SW @ 64 kph | 40 mph
Sunday Night: WSW @ 61 kph | 38 mph
Monday: WSW @ 62 kph | 39 mph
Monday Night: WSW @ 54 kph | 33 mph
Tuesday: WNW @ 53 kph | 33 mph
Tuesday Night: WSW @ 46 kph | 28 mph
Wednesday: WSW @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Wednesday Night: W @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Thursday: SSW @ 38 kph | 24 mph
Thursday Night: SW @ 41 kph | 25 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for La Dole, CH
Today: 85 %
Tonight: 90 %
Saturday: 93 %
Saturday Night: 96 %
Sunday: 94 %
Sunday Night: 93 %
Monday: 89 %
Monday Night: 95 %
Tuesday: 91 %
Tuesday Night: 90 %
Wednesday: 92 %
Wednesday Night: 92 %
Thursday: 94 %
Thursday Night: 98 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for La Dole, CH
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for La Dole, CH
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather