Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Doornlaagte, South Africa
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Temperautes Satellite Imagery World Climate Index
Current Doornlaagte, South Africa Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
64°F
18°C
Observed at: Port Elizabeth, ZA Elevation: 197 ft | 60 m
Last Updated: October 22, 1:00 AM Timezone: GMT +2
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 64°F | 18°C
Pressure: 29.7 in | 1006 mb Dewpoint: 61°F | 16°C
Humidity: 88% Wind: WSW 20 mph | WSW 31 kph
Feels Like: 64°F | 17.8°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.03 in | 0.8 mm Lat/Long: -31.7 | 27.29
Sunrise: 5:27 AM Sunset: 6:36 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 10/22/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Doornlaagte, South Africa is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
25 |13 °C
77 |55 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Doornlaagte, South Africa is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
25 |5 °C
77 |42 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Doornlaagte, South Africa is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
16 |7 °C
61 |44 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Doornlaagte, South Africa is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
23 |10 °C
74 |50 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Doornlaagte, South Africa is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
22 |12 °C
72 |53 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Doornlaagte, South Africa is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
19 |11 °C
66 |52 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Doornlaagte, South Africa is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
17 |12 °C
62 |53 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 10/22/2021
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forDoornlaagte, South Africa is Cloudy
Cloudy
17 °C
62 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forDoornlaagte, South Africa is Cloudy
Cloudy
17 °C
62 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forDoornlaagte, South Africa is Cloudy
Cloudy
16 °C
62 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forDoornlaagte, South Africa is Cloudy
Cloudy
16 °C
62 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forDoornlaagte, South Africa is Cloudy
Cloudy
17 °C
63 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forDoornlaagte, South Africa is Cloudy
Cloudy
18 °C
65 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forDoornlaagte, South Africa is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
18 °C
64 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Doornlaagte, ZA - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 10/22/2021
Today
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 77°F [25°C]. northwest wind to around 22 mph [36 kph], with wind gusts to near 48 mph [78 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [9°C] with a humidity of 53% and a barometric pressure around 29.70 in [1006 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.8 mm].
Tonight
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 55°F [13°C]. West northwest wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [41 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 27% and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 77°F [25°C]. northwest wind to around 17 mph [27 kph], with wind gusts to near 42 mph [67 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [3°C] with a humidity of 27% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 42°F [5°C]. Southwest wind to around 17 mph [28 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [4°C] with a humidity of 49% and a barometric pressure around 30.19 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 61°F [16°C]. East southeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [5°C] with a humidity of 61% and a barometric pressure around 30.23 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 44°F [7°C]. East southeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [6°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.29 in [1026 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 74°F [23°C]. South southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [8°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 30.13 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 50°F [10°C]. East wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [9°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 30.19 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.3 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 72°F [22°C]. East southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [10°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.16 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.2 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 53°F [12°C]. East southeast wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [11°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 30.22 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 66°F [19°C]. Southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49°F [12°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.20 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.12 in [2.9 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 52°F [11°C]. East southeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [11°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around 30.19 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.9 mm].
Thursday
Scattered Showers Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 62°F [17°C]. East southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [12°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.69 in [17.4 mm].
Thursday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 53°F [12°C]. East southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.21 in [5.3 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Doornlaagte, ZA
Today: 0.8 mm | 0.03 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.3 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday: 0.2 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday Night: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 2.9 mm | 0.12 in
Wednesday Night: 1.9 mm | 0.07 in
Thursday: 17.4 mm | 0.69 in
Thursday Night: 5.3 mm | 0.21 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Doornlaagte, ZA
Today: NW @ 78 kph | 48 mph
Tonight: WNW @ 41 kph | 25 mph
Saturday: NW @ 67 kph | 42 mph
Saturday Night: SW @ 40 kph | 25 mph
Sunday: ESE @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Sunday Night: ESE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Monday: SSE @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Monday Night: E @ 25 kph | 16 mph
Tuesday: ESE @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Tuesday Night: ESE @ 20 kph | 12 mph
Wednesday: SE @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Wednesday Night: ESE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Thursday: ESE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Thursday Night: ESE @ 23 kph | 14 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Doornlaagte, ZA
Today: 65 %
Tonight: 38 %
Saturday: 46 %
Saturday Night: 82 %
Sunday: 70 %
Sunday Night: 89 %
Monday: 71 %
Monday Night: 89 %
Tuesday: 83 %
Tuesday Night: 89 %
Wednesday: 94 %
Wednesday Night: 97 %
Thursday: 96 %
Thursday Night: 96 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Doornlaagte, ZA
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Doornlaagte, ZA
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather