Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Charters Creek, South Africa
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Temperautes Satellite Imagery World Climate Index
Current Charters Creek, South Africa Weather: Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
70°F
21°C
Observed at: Durban Shaka, ZA Elevation: 358 ft | 109 m
Last Updated: October 23, 7:00 PM Timezone: GMT +2
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy Temperature: 70°F | 21°C
Pressure: 29.88 in | 1012 mb Dewpoint: 66°F | 19°C
Humidity: 88% Wind: S 13 mph | S 20 kph
Feels Like: 70°F | 21.1°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.03 in | 0.7 mm Lat/Long: -28.2 | 32.43
Sunrise: 5:09 AM Sunset: 6:10 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 PM 10/23/2021
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Charters Creek, South Africa is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
 20 °C
 68 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Charters Creek, South Africa is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
20 |17 °C
68 |63 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Charters Creek, South Africa is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
20 |17 °C
68 |62 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Charters Creek, South Africa is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
21 |20 °C
70 |68 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Charters Creek, South Africa is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
22 |20 °C
72 |67 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Charters Creek, South Africa is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
22 |20 °C
71 |68 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Charters Creek, South Africa is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
24 |20 °C
75 |69 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 10/23/2021
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forCharters Creek, South Africa is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
23 °C
74 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forCharters Creek, South Africa is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
23 °C
73 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forCharters Creek, South Africa is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
22 °C
72 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forCharters Creek, South Africa is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
21 °C
70 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forCharters Creek, South Africa is Cloudy
Cloudy
21 °C
70 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forCharters Creek, South Africa is Cloudy
Cloudy
21 °C
70 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forCharters Creek, South Africa is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
21 °C
69 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Charters Creek, ZA - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 10/23/2021
Tonight
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 68°F [20°C]. East northeast wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 46 mph [74 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.7 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 68°F [20°C]. South wind to around 23 mph [37 kph], with wind gusts to near 30 mph [48 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [15°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.4 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 63°F [17°C]. South wind to around 16 mph [26 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [12°C] with a humidity of 62% and a barometric pressure around 30.30 in [1026 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.3 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 68°F [20°C]. South wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [14°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 30.25 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.3 mm].
Monday Night
Isolated Thunderstorms Cloudy with Showers and Isolated Thunderstorms with a low around 62°F [17°C]. East northeast wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [17°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 30.16 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 1.17 in [29.7 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 70°F [21°C]. South southwest wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [18°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.14 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.7 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 68°F [20°C]. Southeast wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.8 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 72°F [22°C]. South southeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [19°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.09 in [2.3 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 67°F [20°C]. East wind to around 18 mph [28 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 30.28 in [1025 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.4 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 71°F [22°C]. Northeast wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [16°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 30.19 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 68°F [20°C]. Northeast wind to around 19 mph [30 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [16°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.4 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 75°F [24°C]. North wind to around 19 mph [30 kph], with wind gusts to near 32 mph [51 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [18°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.90 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.5 mm].
Friday Night
Rain Showers Windy with Rain Showers Likely with a low around 69°F [20°C]. Northeast wind to around 23 mph [37 kph], with wind gusts to near 31 mph [50 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [19°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.36 in [9.1 mm].
Saturday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 76°F [24°C]. North wind to around 18 mph [29 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [41 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [20°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Charters Creek, ZA
Tonight: 0.7 mm | 0.03 in
Sunday: 1.4 mm | 0.06 in
Sunday Night: 0.3 mm | 0.01 in
Monday: 0.3 mm | 0.01 in
Monday Night: 29.7 mm | 1.17 in
Tuesday: 3.7 mm | 0.14 in
Tuesday Night: 0.8 mm | 0.03 in
Wednesday: 2.3 mm | 0.09 in
Wednesday Night: 0.4 mm | 0.01 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.4 mm | 0.01 in
Friday: 1.5 mm | 0.06 in
Friday Night: 9.1 mm | 0.36 in
Saturday: 1 mm | 0.04 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Charters Creek, ZA
Tonight: ENE @ 74 kph | 46 mph
Sunday: S @ 48 kph | 30 mph
Sunday Night: S @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Monday: S @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Monday Night: ENE @ 30 kph | 19 mph
Tuesday: SSW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Tuesday Night: SE @ 25 kph | 16 mph
Wednesday: SSE @ 34 kph | 21 mph
Wednesday Night: E @ 34 kph | 21 mph
Thursday: NE @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Thursday Night: NE @ 39 kph | 24 mph
Friday: N @ 51 kph | 32 mph
Friday Night: NE @ 50 kph | 31 mph
Saturday: N @ 41 kph | 25 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Charters Creek, ZA
Tonight: 86 %
Sunday: 73 %
Sunday Night: 72 %
Monday: 71 %
Monday Night: 96 %
Tuesday: 91 %
Tuesday Night: 87 %
Wednesday: 83 %
Wednesday Night: 82 %
Thursday: 74 %
Thursday Night: 77 %
Friday: 81 %
Friday Night: 90 %
Saturday: 85 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Charters Creek, ZA
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Charters Creek, ZA
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather