Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada 10 Day Forecast Canada Current Weather Conditions

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

GBR Temps United Kingdom & Ireland Current Weather Conditions

US Temps US Current Weather Conditions

Australia Temps Australia Current Weather Conditions

Honiara, Solomon Islands
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar Satellite 2 Satellite 1 World Climate Index
Current Honiara, Solomon Islands Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
79°F
26°C
Heat Index: 79°F
Observed at: Honiara/henderso, SB Elevation: 30 ft | 9 m
Last Updated: January 28, 00:00 AM Timezone: GMT +11
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 79°F | 26°C
Pressure: 29.77 in | 1008 mb Dewpoint: 75°F | 24°C
Humidity: 89% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 79°F | 26°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: -9.43 | 159.95
Sunrise: 6:16 AM Sunset: 6:48 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 1/28/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Honiara, Solomon Islands is Cloudy
Cloudy
30 |24 °C
85 |76 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Honiara, Solomon Islands is Drizzle
Drizzle
29 |24 °C
85 |75 °F
13% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Honiara, Solomon Islands is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
29 |23 °C
85 |74 °F
13% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Honiara, Solomon Islands is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
29 |25 °C
85 |76 °F
13% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Honiara, Solomon Islands is Showers
Showers
29 |24 °C
84 |76 °F
55% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Honiara, Solomon Islands is Showers
Showers
27 |24 °C
80 |76 °F
55% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Honiara, Solomon Islands is Drizzle
Drizzle
29 |25 °C
83 |77 °F
21% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/28/2020
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forHoniara, Solomon Islands is Cloudy
Cloudy
25 °C
76 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forHoniara, Solomon Islands is Cloudy
Cloudy
24 °C
76 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forHoniara, Solomon Islands is Cloudy
Cloudy
24 °C
75 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forHoniara, Solomon Islands is Cloudy
Cloudy
24 °C
75 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forHoniara, Solomon Islands is Cloudy
Cloudy
24 °C
75 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forHoniara, Solomon Islands is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
24 °C
75 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forHoniara, Solomon Islands is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
24 °C
76 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Honiara, SB - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 1/28/2020
Today
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 85°F [30°C]. West southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 15. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 76°F [24°C]. northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a high near 85°F [29°C]. South southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 13. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.19 in [4.83 mm].
Wednesday Night
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 75°F [24°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 85°F [29°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.17 in [4.31 mm].
Thursday Night
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a low around 74°F [23°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.39 mm].
Friday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 85°F [29°C]. South southeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [21°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 14. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.08 in [2.12 mm].
Friday Night
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a low around 76°F [25°C]. Northeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.78 mm].
Saturday
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Showers with a high near 84°F [29°C]. East southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 55% with a qpf of 0.42 in [10.79 mm].
Saturday Night
Showers Cloudy with Light Showers with a low around 76°F [24°C]. East wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 55% with a qpf of 0.26 in [6.69 mm].
Sunday
Showers Cloudy with Light Showers with a high near 80°F [27°C]. North wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 55% with a qpf of 0.37 in [9.28 mm].
Sunday Night
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a low around 76°F [24°C]. North wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.79 mm].
Monday
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a high near 83°F [29°C]. West northwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.18 in [4.62 mm].
Monday Night
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a low around 77°F [25°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.04 in [0.92 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Honiara, SB
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 4.83 mm | 0.19 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 4.31 mm | 0.17 in
Thursday Night: 0.39 mm | 0.02 in
Friday: 2.12 mm | 0.08 in
Friday Night: 1.78 mm | 0.07 in
Saturday: 10.79 mm | 0.42 in
Saturday Night: 6.69 mm | 0.26 in
Sunday: 9.28 mm | 0.37 in
Sunday Night: 0.79 mm | 0.03 in
Monday: 4.62 mm | 0.18 in
Monday Night: 0.92 mm | 0.04 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Honiara, SB
Today: WSW @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Tonight: NW @ 6 kph | 4 mph
Wednesday: SSW @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Wednesday Night: W @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Thursday: S @ 6 kph | 4 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Friday: SSE @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Friday Night: NE @ 6 kph | 4 mph
Saturday: ESE @ 7 kph | 4 mph
Saturday Night: E @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Sunday: N @ 6 kph | 4 mph
Sunday Night: N @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Monday: WNW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Monday Night: W @ 11 kph | 7 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Honiara, SB
Today: 84 %
Tonight: 84 %
Wednesday: 82 %
Wednesday Night: 87 %
Thursday: 85 %
Thursday Night: 87 %
Friday: 86 %
Friday Night: 88 %
Saturday: 86 %
Saturday Night: 92 %
Sunday: 93 %
Sunday Night: 87 %
Monday: 87 %
Monday Night: 88 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Honiara, SB
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Honiara, SB
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather