Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Singapore, Singapore
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Satellite WV Satellite IR World Climate Index
Current Singapore, Singapore Weather: Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
90°F
32°C
Heat Index: 97°F
Observed at: Paya Lebar, SG Elevation: 105 ft | 32 m
Last Updated: February 26, 12:00 PM Timezone: GMT +8
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy Temperature: 90°F | 32°C
Pressure: 29.79 in | 1009 mb Dewpoint: 72°F | 22°C
Humidity: 55% Wind: N 7 mph | N 11 kph
Feels Like: 97°F | 36.1°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.11 mm Lat/Long: 1.29 | 103.85
Sunrise: 7:14 AM Sunset: 7:19 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 2/26/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Singapore, Singapore is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
29 |26 °C
85 |78 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Singapore, Singapore is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
30 |25 °C
87 |78 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Singapore, Singapore is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
30 |25 °C
86 |78 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Singapore, Singapore is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
30 |26 °C
86 |78 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Singapore, Singapore is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
31 |26 °C
88 |78 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Singapore, Singapore is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
31 |26 °C
88 |79 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Singapore, Singapore is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
30 |26 °C
85 |80 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 2/26/2021
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forSingapore, Singapore is Cloudy
Cloudy
29 °C
83 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forSingapore, Singapore is Cloudy
Cloudy
28 °C
83 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forSingapore, Singapore is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
28 °C
82 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forSingapore, Singapore is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
28 °C
82 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forSingapore, Singapore is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
28 °C
82 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forSingapore, Singapore is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
28 °C
82 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forSingapore, Singapore is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
28 °C
82 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Singapore, SG - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 2/26/2021
Today
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 85°F [29°C]. "NNE" wind to around 8 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.75 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 14. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.11 mm].
Tonight
Rain Showers Mostly Clear with Light Rain Showers with a low around 78°F [26°C]. West southwest wind to around 3 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 29.76 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.24 mm].
Saturday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 87°F [30°C]. "NNE" wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.75 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 14. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.07 mm].
Saturday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 78°F [25°C]. East wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 29.76 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 86°F [30°C]. "NNE" wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [23°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 14. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 78°F [25°C]. East northeast wind to around 16 mph [27 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 86°F [30°C]. "NNE" wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [23°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 13. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 78°F [26°C]. East northeast wind to around 12 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 88°F [31°C]. "NNE" wind to around 13 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 14. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 78°F [26°C]. Northeast wind to around 12 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [24°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 88°F [31°C]. "NNE" wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.03 mm].
Wednesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 79°F [26°C]. Northeast wind to around 16 mph [26 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 85°F [30°C]. "NNE" wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.74 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 80°F [26°C]. East wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [24°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.16 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Singapore, SG
Today: 0.11 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.24 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday: 0.07 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.03 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 1.74 mm | 0.07 in
Thursday Night: 0.16 mm | 0.01 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Singapore, SG
Today: NNE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Tonight: WSW @ 12 kph | 8 mph
Saturday: NNE @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Saturday Night: E @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Sunday: NNE @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Sunday Night: ENE @ 27 kph | 16 mph
Monday: NNE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Monday Night: ENE @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Tuesday: NNE @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Tuesday Night: NE @ 25 kph | 16 mph
Wednesday: NNE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Wednesday Night: NE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Thursday: NNE @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Thursday Night: E @ 19 kph | 12 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Singapore, SG
Today: 83 %
Tonight: 79 %
Saturday: 79 %
Saturday Night: 82 %
Sunday: 82 %
Sunday Night: 81 %
Monday: 80 %
Monday Night: 86 %
Tuesday: 86 %
Tuesday Night: 87 %
Wednesday: 86 %
Wednesday Night: 83 %
Thursday: 83 %
Thursday Night: 85 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Singapore, SG
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Singapore, SG
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather