Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Ploiesti, Romania
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions MapsRadar Satellite World Climate Index
Current Ploiesti, Romania Weather: Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
48°F
9°C
Wind Chill: 45°F
Observed at: Bucharest/otopen, RO Elevation: 312 ft | 95 m
Last Updated: October 22, 3:00 AM Timezone: GMT +3
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Clear Temperature: 48°F | 9°C
Pressure: 29.98 in | 1015 mb Dewpoint: 46°F | 8°C
Humidity: 94% Wind: WSW 7 mph | WSW 11 kph
Feels Like: 45°F | 7.2°C Visibility: 7.0 mi | 11.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 44.95 | 26.02
Sunrise: 7:40 AM Sunset: 6:20 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 10/22/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Ploiesti, Romania is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
20 |10 °C
69 |50 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Ploiesti, Romania is Light Rain
Light Rain
15 |10 °C
60 |50 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Ploiesti, Romania is Light Rain
Light Rain
13 |5 °C
55 |40 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Ploiesti, Romania is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
11 |1 °C
51 |34 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Ploiesti, Romania is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
10 |5 °C
50 |41 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Ploiesti, Romania is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
13 |6 °C
56 |43 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Ploiesti, Romania is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
14 |6 °C
57 |42 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 10/22/2021
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forPloiesti, Romania is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
6 °C
43 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forPloiesti, Romania is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
6 °C
42 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forPloiesti, Romania is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
6 °C
42 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forPloiesti, Romania is Clear
Clear
6 °C
42 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forPloiesti, Romania is Cloudy
Cloudy
5 °C
42 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forPloiesti, Romania is Cloudy
Cloudy
7 °C
44 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forPloiesti, Romania is Cloudy
Cloudy
10 °C
50 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Ploiesti, RO - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 10/22/2021
Today
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 69°F [20°C]. northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [11°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 50°F [10°C]. West southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [11°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 30.02 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Light Rain Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain with a high near 60°F [15°C]. North northwest wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [11°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.13 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.7 mm].
Saturday Night
Light Rain Cloudy with Light Rain with a low around 50°F [10°C]. West southwest wind to around 1 mph [1 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [11°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.22 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.3 mm].
Sunday
Light Rain Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain with a high near 55°F [13°C]. East wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [6°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.37 in [1028 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.08 in [2.1 mm].
Sunday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 40°F [5°C]. Southwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 38°F [4°C] with a humidity of 62% and a barometric pressure around 30.50 in [1033 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 51°F [11°C]. North northwest wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 35°F [2°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 30.54 in [1034 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 34°F [1°C]. East southeast wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [1°C] with a humidity of 59% and a barometric pressure around 30.49 in [1033 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 50°F [10°C]. West northwest wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [2°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 30.41 in [1030 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 41°F [5°C]. East wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 35°F [2°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 30.31 in [1027 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 56°F [13°C]. West northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [2°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 30.29 in [1026 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 43°F [6°C]. South southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [2°C] with a humidity of 56% and a barometric pressure around 30.34 in [1028 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 57°F [14°C]. "NNE" wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [1°C] with a humidity of 63% and a barometric pressure around 30.36 in [1028 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 42°F [6°C]. East southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [1°C] with a humidity of 51% and a barometric pressure around 30.37 in [1028 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Ploiesti, RO
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.7 mm | 0.03 in
Saturday Night: 0.3 mm | 0.01 in
Sunday: 2.1 mm | 0.08 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Ploiesti, RO
Today: NW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Tonight: WSW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Saturday: NNW @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Saturday Night: WSW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Sunday: E @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Sunday Night: SW @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Monday: NNW @ 12 kph | 8 mph
Monday Night: ESE @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Tuesday: WNW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday Night: E @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Wednesday: WNW @ 6 kph | 4 mph
Wednesday Night: SSE @ 7 kph | 5 mph
Thursday: NNE @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Thursday Night: ESE @ 10 kph | 6 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Ploiesti, RO
Today: 92 %
Tonight: 94 %
Saturday: 88 %
Saturday Night: 92 %
Sunday: 80 %
Sunday Night: 79 %
Monday: 79 %
Monday Night: 89 %
Tuesday: 88 %
Tuesday Night: 81 %
Wednesday: 66 %
Wednesday Night: 65 %
Thursday: 63 %
Thursday Night: 63 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Ploiesti, RO
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Ploiesti, RO
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather