Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Utuado, Puerto Rico
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Temperautes Radar Satellite World Climate Index
Current Utuado, Puerto Rico Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
88°F
31.1°C
Heat Index: 96°F
Observed at: San Juan/wfo, PR Elevation: 69 ft | 21 m
Last Updated: October 20, 9:56 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 88°F | 31.1°C
Pressure: 29.88 in | 1012 mb Dewpoint: 73°F | 22.8°C
Humidity: 61% Wind: VRB 6 mph | VRB 9 kph
Feels Like: 96°F | 35.6°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.01 in | 0.36 mm Lat/Long: 18.27 | -66.7
Sunrise: 6:19 AM Sunset: 5:58 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 10/20/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Utuado, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
32 |22 °C
89 |71 °F
25% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Utuado, Puerto Rico is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
31 |22 °C
88 |71 °F
25% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Utuado, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
31 |21 °C
87 |71 °F
25% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Utuado, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
32 |23 °C
89 |73 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Utuado, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
32 |21 °C
90 |71 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Utuado, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
33 |22 °C
91 |72 °F
25% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Utuado, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
31 |21 °C
88 |69 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 10/20/2020
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forUtuado, Puerto Rico is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
31 °C
88 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forUtuado, Puerto Rico is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
31 °C
88 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forUtuado, Puerto Rico is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
31 °C
88 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forUtuado, Puerto Rico is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
32 °C
89 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forUtuado, Puerto Rico is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
30 °C
86 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forUtuado, Puerto Rico is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
28 °C
83 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forUtuado, Puerto Rico is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
27 °C
80 °F
30% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Utuado, PR - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 10/20/2020
Today
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 89°F [32°C]. South wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [22°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.36 mm].
Tonight
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 71°F [22°C]. North wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.18 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 88°F [31°C]. South wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [23°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.90 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.2 mm].
Wednesday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 71°F [22°C]. Northeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.42 mm].
Thursday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 87°F [31°C]. Southeast wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.32 mm].
Thursday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 71°F [21°C]. Southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 30% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.16 mm].
Friday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 89°F [32°C]. Southeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [23°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.09 in [2.18 mm].
Friday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 73°F [23°C]. Southeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [22°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 90°F [32°C]. Southeast wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.05 mm].
Saturday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 71°F [21°C]. East southeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.92 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 30% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 91°F [33°C]. East southeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [22°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.45 mm].
Sunday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 72°F [22°C]. East wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 88°F [31°C]. East wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.71 mm].
Monday Night
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 69°F [21°C]. Northeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.22 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Utuado, PR
Today: 0.36 mm | 0.01 in
Tonight: 0.18 mm | 0.01 in
Wednesday: 1.2 mm | 0.05 in
Wednesday Night: 0.42 mm | 0.02 in
Thursday: 0.32 mm | 0.01 in
Thursday Night: 0.16 mm | 0.01 in
Friday: 2.18 mm | 0.09 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.05 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 3.45 mm | 0.14 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.71 mm | 0.03 in
Monday Night: 0.22 mm | 0.01 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Utuado, PR
Today: S @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Tonight: N @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Wednesday: S @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Wednesday Night: NE @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Thursday: SE @ 12 kph | 8 mph
Thursday Night: SE @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Friday: SE @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Friday Night: SE @ 6 kph | 4 mph
Saturday: SE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Saturday Night: ESE @ 6 kph | 4 mph
Sunday: ESE @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Sunday Night: E @ 7 kph | 5 mph
Monday: E @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Monday Night: NE @ 11 kph | 7 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Utuado, PR
Today: 78 %
Tonight: 91 %
Wednesday: 80 %
Wednesday Night: 96 %
Thursday: 83 %
Thursday Night: 91 %
Friday: 73 %
Friday Night: 90 %
Saturday: 74 %
Saturday Night: 94 %
Sunday: 74 %
Sunday Night: 94 %
Monday: 77 %
Monday Night: 98 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Utuado, PR
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Utuado, PR
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather