Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Sabana Grande, Puerto Rico
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Temperautes Radar Satellite World Climate Index
Current Sabana Grande, Puerto Rico Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
85°F
29.4°C
Heat Index: 93°F
Observed at: San Juan/wfo, PR Elevation: 69 ft | 21 m
Last Updated: October 26, 4:56 PM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 85°F | 29.4°C
Pressure: 29.94 in | 1014 mb Dewpoint: 74°F | 23.3°C
Humidity: 70% Wind: ENE 18 mph | ENE 30 kph
Feels Like: 93°F | 33.9°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 18.08 | -66.96
Sunrise: 6:21 AM Sunset: 5:54 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 PM 10/26/2020
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Sabana Grande, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
 23 °C
 74 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Sabana Grande, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
30 |22 °C
86 |72 °F
25% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Sabana Grande, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
31 |23 °C
88 |74 °F
25% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Sabana Grande, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
30 |23 °C
86 |73 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Sabana Grande, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
31 |23 °C
88 |73 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Sabana Grande, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
29 |23 °C
85 |73 °F
10% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Sabana Grande, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
29 |22 °C
84 |71 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 10/26/2020
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forSabana Grande, Puerto Rico is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
27 °C
80 °F
30% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forSabana Grande, Puerto Rico is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
26 °C
79 °F
30% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forSabana Grande, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
26 °C
78 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forSabana Grande, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
25 °C
78 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forSabana Grande, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
25 °C
77 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forSabana Grande, Puerto Rico is Clear
Clear
25 °C
77 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forSabana Grande, Puerto Rico is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
24 °C
76 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Sabana Grande, PR - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 10/26/2020
Tonight
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 74°F [23°C]. East wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.92 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 86°F [30°C]. Northeast wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [23°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.90 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.24 mm].
Tuesday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 72°F [22°C]. East wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.12 mm].
Wednesday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 88°F [31°C]. Northeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [22°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.13 in [3.18 mm].
Wednesday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 74°F [23°C]. Southeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 50% with a qpf of 0.04 in [0.9 mm].
Thursday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 86°F [30°C]. East wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 73°F [23°C]. East southeast wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 88°F [31°C]. East wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 73°F [23°C]. East southeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.90 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 85°F [29°C]. East northeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 73°F [23°C]. East southeast wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 84°F [29°C]. East northeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.92 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 71°F [22°C]. East southeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 22% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 85°F [29°C]. East wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [22°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Sabana Grande, PR
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.24 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday Night: 0.12 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 3.18 mm | 0.13 in
Wednesday Night: 0.9 mm | 0.04 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Sabana Grande, PR
Tonight: E @ 20 kph | 12 mph
Tuesday: NE @ 33 kph | 20 mph
Tuesday Night: E @ 19 kph | 11 mph
Wednesday: NE @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Wednesday Night: SE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Thursday: E @ 20 kph | 12 mph
Thursday Night: ESE @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Friday: E @ 23 kph | 15 mph
Friday Night: ESE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Saturday: ENE @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Saturday Night: ESE @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Sunday: ENE @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Sunday Night: ESE @ 12 kph | 8 mph
Monday: E @ 23 kph | 14 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Sabana Grande, PR
Tonight: 88 %
Tuesday: 83 %
Tuesday Night: 90 %
Wednesday: 76 %
Wednesday Night: 81 %
Thursday: 76 %
Thursday Night: 93 %
Friday: 79 %
Friday Night: 93 %
Saturday: 77 %
Saturday Night: 87 %
Sunday: 85 %
Sunday Night: 87 %
Monday: 79 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Sabana Grande, PR
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Sabana Grande, PR
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather