Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Naranjito, Puerto Rico
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Temperautes Radar Satellite World Climate Index
Current Naranjito, Puerto Rico Weather: Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
82°F
27.8°C
Heat Index: 90°F
Observed at: San Juan/wfo, PR Elevation: 69 ft | 21 m
Last Updated: August 4, 6:56 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Sunny Temperature: 82°F | 27.8°C
Pressure: 30.05 in | 1018 mb Dewpoint: 77°F | 25°C
Humidity: 85% Wind: ESE 5 mph | ESE 7 kph
Feels Like: 90°F | 32.2°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.04 in | 1 mm Lat/Long: 18.3 | -66.24
Sunrise: 6:02 AM Sunset: 6:57 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 8/4/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Naranjito, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
32 |24 °C
90 |75 °F
24% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Naranjito, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
32 |23 °C
90 |73 °F
25% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Naranjito, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
32 |23 °C
89 |74 °F
24% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Naranjito, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
32 |25 °C
90 |76 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Naranjito, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
32 |24 °C
89 |75 °F
46% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Naranjito, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
31 |23 °C
88 |74 °F
25% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Naranjito, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
32 |23 °C
89 |73 °F
29% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 8/4/2020
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forNaranjito, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
29 °C
84 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forNaranjito, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
30 °C
85 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forNaranjito, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
31 °C
87 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forNaranjito, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
32 °C
89 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forNaranjito, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
32 °C
89 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forNaranjito, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
32 °C
89 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forNaranjito, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
32 °C
90 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Naranjito, PR - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 8/4/2020
Today
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 90°F [32°C]. Southeast wind to around 12 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.02 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1 mm].
Tonight
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 75°F [24°C]. Southeast wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 30.02 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.54 mm].
Wednesday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 90°F [32°C]. South southeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 13. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.04 in [0.94 mm].
Wednesday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 73°F [23°C]. East wind to around 10 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.98 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 30% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.46 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 89°F [32°C]. East southeast wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 29.98 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 13. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.6 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 74°F [23°C]. East southeast wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.22 mm].
Friday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 90°F [32°C]. East southeast wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 30.01 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 13. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.09 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 76°F [25°C]. East southeast wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 46% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.23 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 89°F [32°C]. East southeast wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 30.05 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 46% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.22 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 75°F [24°C]. East wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.37 mm].
Sunday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 88°F [31°C]. East wind to around 10 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.62 mm].
Sunday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 74°F [23°C]. East wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 29% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.37 mm].
Monday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 89°F [32°C]. East northeast wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 29% with a qpf of 0.19 in [4.89 mm].
Monday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 73°F [23°C]. East wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 50% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.86 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Naranjito, PR
Today: 1 mm | 0.04 in
Tonight: 0.54 mm | 0.02 in
Wednesday: 0.94 mm | 0.04 in
Wednesday Night: 0.46 mm | 0.02 in
Thursday: 0.6 mm | 0.02 in
Thursday Night: 0.22 mm | 0.01 in
Friday: 0.09 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.23 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday: 0.22 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday Night: 1.37 mm | 0.05 in
Sunday: 2.62 mm | 0.1 in
Sunday Night: 0.37 mm | 0.01 in
Monday: 4.89 mm | 0.19 in
Monday Night: 0.86 mm | 0.03 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Naranjito, PR
Today: SE @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Tonight: SE @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Wednesday: SSE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Wednesday Night: E @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Thursday: ESE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Thursday Night: ESE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Friday: ESE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Friday Night: ESE @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Saturday: ESE @ 20 kph | 13 mph
Saturday Night: E @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Sunday: E @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Sunday Night: E @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Monday: ENE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Monday Night: E @ 12 kph | 7 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Naranjito, PR
Today: 76 %
Tonight: 85 %
Wednesday: 70 %
Wednesday Night: 88 %
Thursday: 73 %
Thursday Night: 85 %
Friday: 69 %
Friday Night: 81 %
Saturday: 71 %
Saturday Night: 88 %
Sunday: 75 %
Sunday Night: 94 %
Monday: 76 %
Monday Night: 94 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Naranjito, PR
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Naranjito, PR
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather