Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Maricao, Puerto Rico
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Temperautes Radar Satellite World Climate Index
Current Maricao, Puerto Rico Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
76°F
24.4°C
Heat Index: 76°F
Observed at: San Juan/wfo, PR Elevation: 69 ft | 21 m
Last Updated: January 17, 11:56 PM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 76°F | 24.4°C
Pressure: 30.03 in | 1017 mb Dewpoint: 72°F | 22.2°C
Humidity: 88% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 76°F | 24.4°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.08 mm Lat/Long: 18.18 | -66.98
Sunrise: 6:59 AM Sunset: 6:09 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 1/18/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Maricao, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
27 |19 °C
80 |67 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Maricao, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
26 |19 °C
78 |67 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Maricao, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
26 |19 °C
78 |66 °F
25% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Maricao, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
25 |19 °C
76 |67 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Maricao, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
24 |21 °C
76 |69 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Maricao, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
25 |19 °C
77 |67 °F
30% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Maricao, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
26 |18 °C
78 |65 °F
30% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/18/2021
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forMaricao, Puerto Rico is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
20 °C
68 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forMaricao, Puerto Rico is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
20 °C
68 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forMaricao, Puerto Rico is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
20 °C
68 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forMaricao, Puerto Rico is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
20 °C
67 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forMaricao, Puerto Rico is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
19 °C
67 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forMaricao, Puerto Rico is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
20 °C
69 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forMaricao, Puerto Rico is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
21 °C
70 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Maricao, PR - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 1/18/2021
Today
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 80°F [27°C]. East wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [18°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.08 mm].
Tonight
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 67°F [19°C]. East northeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [18°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.04 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 78°F [26°C]. East northeast wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [19°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.04 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Showers Clear with Isolated Light Showers with a low around 67°F [19°C]. East northeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 30.02 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.02 mm].
Wednesday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 78°F [26°C]. East northeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.62 mm].
Wednesday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 66°F [19°C]. East wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [17°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 29.98 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.16 mm].
Thursday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 76°F [25°C]. East northeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [17°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.6 mm].
Thursday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 67°F [19°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.09 in [2.39 mm].
Friday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 76°F [24°C]. East northeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [18°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.57 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 69°F [21°C]. East southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [19°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.04 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 77°F [25°C]. East wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [18°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 30% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.15 mm].
Saturday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 67°F [19°C]. Southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.96 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.21 mm].
Sunday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 78°F [26°C]. East northeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [19°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 30% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.06 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 65°F [18°C]. East wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [19°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Maricao, PR
Today: 0.08 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.04 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.04 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.02 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.62 mm | 0.02 in
Wednesday Night: 0.16 mm | 0.01 in
Thursday: 3.6 mm | 0.14 in
Thursday Night: 2.39 mm | 0.09 in
Friday: 0.57 mm | 0.02 in
Friday Night: 0.04 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.15 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday Night: 0.21 mm | 0.01 in
Sunday: 0.06 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Maricao, PR
Today: E @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Tonight: ENE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tuesday: ENE @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Tuesday Night: ENE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday: ENE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday Night: E @ 9 kph | 5 mph
Thursday: ENE @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 7 kph | 4 mph
Friday: ENE @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Friday Night: ESE @ 7 kph | 4 mph
Saturday: E @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Saturday Night: SW @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Sunday: ENE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Sunday Night: E @ 13 kph | 8 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Maricao, PR
Today: 83 %
Tonight: 87 %
Tuesday: 82 %
Tuesday Night: 93 %
Wednesday: 82 %
Wednesday Night: 87 %
Thursday: 76 %
Thursday Night: 81 %
Friday: 76 %
Friday Night: 84 %
Saturday: 75 %
Saturday Night: 90 %
Sunday: 80 %
Sunday Night: 89 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Maricao, PR
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Maricao, PR
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather