Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Manati, Puerto Rico
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Temperautes Radar Satellite World Climate Index
Current Manati, Puerto Rico Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
76°F
24.4°C
Heat Index: 76°F
Observed at: San Juan/wfo, PR Elevation: 69 ft | 21 m
Last Updated: January 17, 10:56 PM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 76°F | 24.4°C
Pressure: 30.03 in | 1017 mb Dewpoint: 73°F | 22.8°C
Humidity: 91% Wind: ESE 5 mph | ESE 7 kph
Feels Like: 76°F | 24.4°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.02 in | 0.63 mm Lat/Long: 18.43 | -66.48
Sunrise: 6:59 AM Sunset: 6:09 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 PM 1/17/2021
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Manati, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
 22 °C
 72 °F
25% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Manati, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
29 |22 °C
84 |72 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Manati, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
28 |22 °C
83 |72 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Manati, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
28 |22 °C
83 |72 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Manati, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
28 |22 °C
83 |72 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Manati, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
28 |22 °C
83 |71 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Manati, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
28 |22 °C
83 |72 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 1/17/2021
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forManati, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
23 °C
73 °F
25% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forManati, Puerto Rico is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
23 °C
73 °F
30% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forManati, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
22 °C
72 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forManati, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
22 °C
72 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forManati, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
22 °C
72 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forManati, Puerto Rico is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
22 °C
71 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forManati, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
23 °C
73 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Manati, PR - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 1/17/2021
Tonight
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 72°F [22°C]. East northeast wind to around 12 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.63 mm].
Monday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 84°F [29°C]. Southeast wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.08 mm].
Monday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 72°F [22°C]. East northeast wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.04 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. Southeast wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.05 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.14 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 72°F [22°C]. East wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.24 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. East wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.3 mm].
Wednesday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 72°F [22°C]. East wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [20°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 29.98 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.48 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. East wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.61 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 72°F [22°C]. Northeast wind to around 10 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.2 mm].
Friday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. East southeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.12 mm].
Friday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 71°F [22°C]. East northeast wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.98 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.07 mm].
Saturday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. East southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [21°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.14 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 72°F [22°C]. Northeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.21 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. East wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [21°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.98 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.16 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Manati, PR
Tonight: 0.63 mm | 0.02 in
Monday: 0.08 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.04 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.14 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday Night: 0.24 mm | 0.01 in
Wednesday: 0.3 mm | 0.01 in
Wednesday Night: 0.48 mm | 0.02 in
Thursday: 2.61 mm | 0.1 in
Thursday Night: 1.2 mm | 0.05 in
Friday: 0.12 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.07 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.14 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday Night: 0.21 mm | 0.01 in
Sunday: 0.16 mm | 0.01 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Manati, PR
Tonight: ENE @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Monday: SE @ 31 kph | 20 mph
Monday Night: ENE @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Tuesday: SE @ 31 kph | 20 mph
Tuesday Night: E @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Wednesday: E @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Wednesday Night: E @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Thursday: E @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Thursday Night: NE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Friday: ESE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Friday Night: ENE @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Saturday: ESE @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Saturday Night: NE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Sunday: E @ 15 kph | 9 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Manati, PR
Tonight: 92 %
Monday: 83 %
Monday Night: 90 %
Tuesday: 85 %
Tuesday Night: 90 %
Wednesday: 82 %
Wednesday Night: 85 %
Thursday: 75 %
Thursday Night: 80 %
Friday: 77 %
Friday Night: 81 %
Saturday: 76 %
Saturday Night: 83 %
Sunday: 78 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Manati, PR
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Manati, PR
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather