Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Loiza, Puerto Rico
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Temperautes Radar Satellite World Climate Index
Current Loiza, Puerto Rico Weather: Partly Cloudy with Light Rain
Partly Cloudy with Light Rain
85°F
29.4°C
Heat Index: 95°F
Observed at: San Juan/wfo, PR Elevation: 69 ft | 21 m
Last Updated: August 3, 10:56 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Temperature: 85°F | 29.4°C
Pressure: 30.06 in | 1018 mb Dewpoint: 76°F | 24.4°C
Humidity: 75% Wind: ENE 15 mph | ENE 24 kph
Feels Like: 95°F | 35°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.04 in | 1.08 mm Lat/Long: 18.43 | -65.88
Sunrise: 6:02 AM Sunset: 6:57 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 8/3/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Loiza, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
31 |26 °C
87 |78 °F
50% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Loiza, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
30 |26 °C
86 |79 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Loiza, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
31 |27 °C
88 |81 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Loiza, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
32 |26 °C
89 |79 °F
30% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Loiza, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
32 |26 °C
89 |79 °F
50% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Loiza, Puerto Rico is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
31 |27 °C
88 |80 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Loiza, Puerto Rico is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
32 |26 °C
89 |78 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 8/3/2021
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forLoiza, Puerto Rico is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
31 °C
87 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forLoiza, Puerto Rico is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
31 °C
87 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forLoiza, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
30 °C
86 °F
50% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forLoiza, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
30 °C
86 °F
50% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forLoiza, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
29 °C
85 °F
50% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forLoiza, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
29 °C
84 °F
50% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forLoiza, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
28 °C
83 °F
50% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Loiza, PR - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 8/3/2021
Today
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 87°F [31°C]. East southeast wind to around 10 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [24°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 30.02 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 50% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.08 mm].
Tonight
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 78°F [26°C]. East southeast wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 50% with a qpf of 0.12 in [3 mm].
Wednesday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 86°F [30°C]. Southeast wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [25°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 30.05 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.58 mm].
Wednesday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 79°F [26°C]. East southeast wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.07 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.6 mm].
Thursday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 88°F [31°C]. East southeast wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [24°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.16 mm].
Thursday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 81°F [27°C]. East wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 30% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.54 mm].
Friday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 89°F [32°C]. East southeast wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [25°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 30% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.12 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 79°F [26°C]. East wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [24°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 50% with a qpf of 0.08 in [2.02 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 89°F [32°C]. East wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 50% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.28 mm].
Saturday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 79°F [26°C]. East wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 88°F [31°C]. East wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 80°F [27°C]. East wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 30.01 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 89°F [32°C]. East southeast wind to around 14 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 30.02 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 78°F [26°C]. East southeast wind to around 14 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.11 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Loiza, PR
Today: 1.08 mm | 0.04 in
Tonight: 3 mm | 0.12 in
Wednesday: 2.58 mm | 0.1 in
Wednesday Night: 1.6 mm | 0.06 in
Thursday: 1.16 mm | 0.05 in
Thursday Night: 0.54 mm | 0.02 in
Friday: 0.12 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 2.02 mm | 0.08 in
Saturday: 0.28 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.11 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Loiza, PR
Today: ESE @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Tonight: ESE @ 20 kph | 12 mph
Wednesday: SE @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Wednesday Night: ESE @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Thursday: ESE @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Thursday Night: E @ 25 kph | 15 mph
Friday: ESE @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Friday Night: E @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Saturday: E @ 20 kph | 13 mph
Saturday Night: E @ 20 kph | 12 mph
Sunday: E @ 22 kph | 13 mph
Sunday Night: E @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Monday: ESE @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Monday Night: ESE @ 26 kph | 16 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Loiza, PR
Today: 74 %
Tonight: 78 %
Wednesday: 76 %
Wednesday Night: 82 %
Thursday: 73 %
Thursday Night: 79 %
Friday: 73 %
Friday Night: 84 %
Saturday: 70 %
Saturday Night: 82 %
Sunday: 71 %
Sunday Night: 75 %
Monday: 66 %
Monday Night: 83 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Loiza, PR
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Loiza, PR
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather