Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Florida, Puerto Rico
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Temperautes Radar Satellite World Climate Index
Current Florida, Puerto Rico Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
76°F
24.4°C
Heat Index: 76°F
Observed at: San Juan/wfo, PR Elevation: 69 ft | 21 m
Last Updated: January 17, 10:56 PM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 76°F | 24.4°C
Pressure: 30.03 in | 1017 mb Dewpoint: 73°F | 22.8°C
Humidity: 91% Wind: ESE 5 mph | ESE 7 kph
Feels Like: 76°F | 24.4°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.02 in | 0.6 mm Lat/Long: 18.36 | -66.56
Sunrise: 6:59 AM Sunset: 6:09 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 PM 1/17/2021
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Florida, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
 21 °C
 70 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Florida, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
29 |20 °C
84 |68 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Florida, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
28 |20 °C
83 |68 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Florida, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
28 |21 °C
83 |69 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Florida, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
28 |20 °C
82 |68 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Florida, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
28 |20 °C
82 |68 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Florida, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
29 |21 °C
84 |70 °F
25% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 1/17/2021
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forFlorida, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
21 °C
70 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forFlorida, Puerto Rico is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
21 °C
69 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forFlorida, Puerto Rico is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
21 °C
69 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forFlorida, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
20 °C
69 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forFlorida, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
20 °C
68 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forFlorida, Puerto Rico is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
20 °C
68 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forFlorida, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
21 °C
70 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Florida, PR - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 1/17/2021
Tonight
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 70°F [21°C]. East northeast wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.6 mm].
Monday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 84°F [29°C]. East southeast wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.08 mm].
Monday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 68°F [20°C]. East northeast wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.04 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. East southeast wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 30.05 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.14 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 68°F [20°C]. East wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [21°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. East wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Wednesday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 69°F [21°C]. East wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [19°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 29.98 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.33 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 82°F [28°C]. East wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.55 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 68°F [20°C]. Northeast wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.04 in [0.95 mm].
Friday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 82°F [28°C]. East wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.22 mm].
Friday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 68°F [20°C]. Northeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [19°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.98 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.04 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 84°F [29°C]. East southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [20°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.28 mm].
Saturday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 70°F [21°C]. Northeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 30% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.25 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 84°F [29°C]. East wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [20°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.98 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.23 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Florida, PR
Tonight: 0.6 mm | 0.02 in
Monday: 0.08 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.04 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.14 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday Night: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.33 mm | 0.01 in
Thursday: 3.55 mm | 0.14 in
Thursday Night: 0.95 mm | 0.04 in
Friday: 0.22 mm | 0.01 in
Friday Night: 0.04 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.28 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday Night: 0.25 mm | 0.01 in
Sunday: 0.23 mm | 0.01 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Florida, PR
Tonight: ENE @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Monday: ESE @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Monday Night: ENE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tuesday: ESE @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Tuesday Night: E @ 20 kph | 12 mph
Wednesday: E @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Wednesday Night: E @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Thursday: E @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Thursday Night: NE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Friday: E @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Friday Night: NE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Saturday: ESE @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Saturday Night: NE @ 9 kph | 5 mph
Sunday: E @ 13 kph | 8 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Florida, PR
Tonight: 97 %
Monday: 87 %
Monday Night: 96 %
Tuesday: 90 %
Tuesday Night: 100 %
Wednesday: 90 %
Wednesday Night: 90 %
Thursday: 79 %
Thursday Night: 87 %
Friday: 80 %
Friday Night: 84 %
Saturday: 75 %
Saturday Night: 84 %
Sunday: 82 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Florida, PR
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Florida, PR
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather