Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Corozal, Puerto Rico
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Temperautes Radar Satellite World Climate Index
Current Corozal, Puerto Rico Weather: Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
89°F
31.7°C
Heat Index: 102°F
Observed at: San Juan/wfo, PR Elevation: 69 ft | 21 m
Last Updated: August 13, 2:56 PM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Sunny Temperature: 89°F | 31.7°C
Pressure: 29.93 in | 1014 mb Dewpoint: 77°F | 25°C
Humidity: 68% Wind: ENE 12 mph | ENE 19 kph
Feels Like: 102°F | 38.9°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.01 in | 0.21 mm Lat/Long: 18.34 | -66.32
Sunrise: 6:05 AM Sunset: 6:52 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 8/13/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Corozal, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
32 |24 °C
90 |76 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Corozal, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
31 |25 °C
88 |76 °F
18% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Corozal, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
31 |25 °C
87 |77 °F
25% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Corozal, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
32 |24 °C
90 |76 °F
32% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Corozal, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
33 |24 °C
91 |76 °F
50% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Corozal, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
31 |25 °C
88 |76 °F
24% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Corozal, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
30 |24 °C
86 |75 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 8/13/2020
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forCorozal, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
31 °C
87 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forCorozal, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
30 °C
86 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forCorozal, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
29 °C
84 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forCorozal, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
28 °C
83 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forCorozal, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
27 °C
81 °F
13% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forCorozal, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
27 °C
80 °F
13% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forCorozal, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
27 °C
80 °F
13% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Corozal, PR - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 8/13/2020
Today
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 90°F [32°C]. East southeast wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.21 mm].
Tonight
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 76°F [24°C]. Northeast wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.42 mm].
Friday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 88°F [31°C]. East wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.90 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 13. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.58 mm].
Friday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 76°F [25°C]. East northeast wind to around 11 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.52 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 87°F [31°C]. East wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.82 mm].
Saturday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. East northeast wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 32% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.58 mm].
Sunday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 90°F [32°C]. Southeast wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 13. Chance of precipitation is 32% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.25 mm].
Sunday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 76°F [24°C]. Southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [22°C] with a humidity of 62% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.03 mm].
Monday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 91°F [33°C]. Southeast wind to around 8 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 29.90 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 13. Chance of precipitation is 50% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.22 mm].
Monday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 76°F [24°C]. East wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.13 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 88°F [31°C]. East wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.90 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.39 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 76°F [25°C]. East wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.08 in [2.11 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 86°F [30°C]. East wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.24 in [6.16 mm].
Wednesday Night
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 75°F [24°C]. East wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.92 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.55 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Corozal, PR
Today: 0.21 mm | 0.01 in
Tonight: 0.42 mm | 0.02 in
Friday: 0.58 mm | 0.02 in
Friday Night: 0.52 mm | 0.02 in
Saturday: 0.82 mm | 0.03 in
Saturday Night: 0.58 mm | 0.02 in
Sunday: 0.25 mm | 0.01 in
Sunday Night: 0.03 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.22 mm | 0.01 in
Monday Night: 0.13 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday: 0.39 mm | 0.02 in
Tuesday Night: 2.11 mm | 0.08 in
Wednesday: 6.16 mm | 0.24 in
Wednesday Night: 0.55 mm | 0.02 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Corozal, PR
Today: ESE @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Tonight: NE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Friday: E @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Friday Night: ENE @ 22 kph | 13 mph
Saturday: E @ 20 kph | 13 mph
Saturday Night: ENE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Sunday: SE @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Sunday Night: SE @ 7 kph | 4 mph
Monday: SE @ 20 kph | 12 mph
Monday Night: E @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Tuesday: E @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Tuesday Night: E @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Wednesday: E @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Wednesday Night: E @ 17 kph | 10 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Corozal, PR
Today: 73 %
Tonight: 85 %
Friday: 76 %
Friday Night: 84 %
Saturday: 76 %
Saturday Night: 81 %
Sunday: 68 %
Sunday Night: 82 %
Monday: 72 %
Monday Night: 88 %
Tuesday: 75 %
Tuesday Night: 84 %
Wednesday: 77 %
Wednesday Night: 90 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Corozal, PR
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Corozal, PR
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather