Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Barranquitas, Puerto Rico
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Temperautes Radar Satellite World Climate Index
Current Barranquitas, Puerto Rico Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
81°F
27.2°C
Heat Index: 87°F
Observed at: San Juan/wfo, PR Elevation: 69 ft | 21 m
Last Updated: October 23, 12:56 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 81°F | 27.2°C
Pressure: 29.97 in | 1015 mb Dewpoint: 75°F | 23.9°C
Humidity: 82% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 87°F | 30.6°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.04 in | 1 mm Lat/Long: 18.19 | -66.31
Sunrise: 6:20 AM Sunset: 5:56 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 10/23/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Barranquitas, Puerto Rico is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
30 |21 °C
86 |70 °F
25% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Barranquitas, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
29 |21 °C
84 |69 °F
31% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Barranquitas, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
29 |21 °C
84 |70 °F
25% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Barranquitas, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
28 |20 °C
82 |69 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Barranquitas, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
27 |20 °C
81 |68 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Barranquitas, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
28 |21 °C
82 |69 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Barranquitas, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
28 |22 °C
82 |71 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 10/23/2020
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forBarranquitas, Puerto Rico is Clear
Clear
22 °C
71 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forBarranquitas, Puerto Rico is Clear
Clear
21 °C
71 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forBarranquitas, Puerto Rico is Clear
Clear
21 °C
70 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forBarranquitas, Puerto Rico is Clear
Clear
21 °C
70 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forBarranquitas, Puerto Rico is Clear
Clear
23 °C
73 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forBarranquitas, Puerto Rico is Sunny
Sunny
24 °C
76 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forBarranquitas, Puerto Rico is Sunny
Sunny
26 °C
79 °F
4% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Barranquitas, PR - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 10/23/2020
Today
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 86°F [30°C]. Southeast wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1 mm].
Tonight
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 70°F [21°C]. East wind to around 10 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 30% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.8 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 84°F [29°C]. South southeast wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 31% with a qpf of 0.04 in [0.9 mm].
Saturday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 69°F [21°C]. East wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 31% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.24 mm].
Sunday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 84°F [29°C]. East wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [21°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.82 mm].
Sunday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 70°F [21°C]. East wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.46 mm].
Monday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 82°F [28°C]. Northeast wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 69°F [20°C]. East wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.92 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 81°F [27°C]. East northeast wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 68°F [20°C]. East wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 82°F [28°C]. East wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 69°F [21°C]. East northeast wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 82°F [28°C]. East wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [22°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.90 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.09 mm].
Thursday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 71°F [22°C]. East wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [21°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Barranquitas, PR
Today: 1 mm | 0.04 in
Tonight: 0.8 mm | 0.03 in
Saturday: 0.9 mm | 0.04 in
Saturday Night: 0.24 mm | 0.01 in
Sunday: 1.82 mm | 0.07 in
Sunday Night: 0.46 mm | 0.02 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.09 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Barranquitas, PR
Today: SE @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Tonight: E @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Saturday: SSE @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Saturday Night: E @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Sunday: E @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Sunday Night: E @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Monday: NE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Monday Night: E @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Tuesday: ENE @ 12 kph | 8 mph
Tuesday Night: E @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Wednesday: E @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Wednesday Night: ENE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Thursday: E @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Thursday Night: E @ 10 kph | 6 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Barranquitas, PR
Today: 86 %
Tonight: 100 %
Saturday: 86 %
Saturday Night: 96 %
Sunday: 81 %
Sunday Night: 90 %
Monday: 76 %
Monday Night: 92 %
Tuesday: 80 %
Tuesday Night: 97 %
Wednesday: 81 %
Wednesday Night: 96 %
Thursday: 86 %
Thursday Night: 94 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Barranquitas, PR
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Barranquitas, PR
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather