Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Barceloneta, Puerto Rico
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Temperautes Radar Satellite World Climate Index
Current Barceloneta, Puerto Rico Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
77°F
25°C
Heat Index: 77°F
Observed at: San Juan/wfo, PR Elevation: 69 ft | 21 m
Last Updated: January 25, 5:56 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 77°F | 25°C
Pressure: 30 in | 1016 mb Dewpoint: 70°F | 21.1°C
Humidity: 79% Wind: ENE 10 mph | ENE 17 kph
Feels Like: 77°F | 25°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.04 in | 1.05 mm Lat/Long: 18.45 | -66.54
Sunrise: 6:58 AM Sunset: 6:14 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 1/25/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Barceloneta, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
26 |22 °C
78 |72 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Barceloneta, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
27 |21 °C
80 |71 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Barceloneta, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
27 |22 °C
81 |71 °F
24% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Barceloneta, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
27 |23 °C
80 |73 °F
10% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Barceloneta, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
28 |23 °C
83 |73 °F
25% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Barceloneta, Puerto Rico is Numerous Showers
Numerous Showers
28 |23 °C
82 |73 °F
60% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Barceloneta, Puerto Rico is Numerous Showers
Numerous Showers
28 |22 °C
82 |71 °F
60% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/25/2021
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forBarceloneta, Puerto Rico is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
23 °C
74 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forBarceloneta, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
24 °C
74 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forBarceloneta, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
24 °C
75 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forBarceloneta, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
25 °C
76 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forBarceloneta, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
25 °C
77 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forBarceloneta, Puerto Rico is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
25 °C
78 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forBarceloneta, Puerto Rico is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
25 °C
78 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Barceloneta, PR - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 1/25/2021
Today
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 78°F [26°C]. East northeast wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.02 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.05 mm].
Tonight
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 72°F [22°C]. East northeast wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.01 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.46 mm].
Tuesday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 80°F [27°C]. East northeast wind to around 14 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [21°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.58 mm].
Tuesday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 71°F [21°C]. East wind to around 14 mph [22 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 50% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.38 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 81°F [27°C]. East wind to around 15 mph [24 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [20°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.22 mm].
Wednesday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 71°F [22°C]. East wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.04 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 80°F [27°C]. East wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.98 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.09 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 73°F [23°C]. East northeast wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.95 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.24 mm].
Friday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [21°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.96 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.54 mm].
Friday Night
Numerous Showers Mostly Cloudy with Numerous Showers with a low around 73°F [23°C]. Northeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 60% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.45 mm].
Saturday
Numerous Showers Mostly Cloudy with Numerous Showers with a high near 82°F [28°C]. East wind to around 12 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 60% with a qpf of 0.15 in [3.78 mm].
Saturday Night
Numerous Showers Mostly Cloudy with Numerous Showers with a low around 73°F [23°C]. Northeast wind to around 16 mph [25 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 30.05 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 60% with a qpf of 0.22 in [5.56 mm].
Sunday
Numerous Showers Partly Cloudy with Numerous Showers with a high near 82°F [28°C]. East northeast wind to around 15 mph [24 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.07 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 60% with a qpf of 0.21 in [5.36 mm].
Sunday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 71°F [22°C]. East northeast wind to around 14 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 54% with a qpf of 0.23 in [5.86 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Barceloneta, PR
Today: 1.05 mm | 0.04 in
Tonight: 0.46 mm | 0.02 in
Tuesday: 1.58 mm | 0.06 in
Tuesday Night: 0.38 mm | 0.01 in
Wednesday: 0.22 mm | 0.01 in
Wednesday Night: 0.04 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.09 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.24 mm | 0.01 in
Friday: 2.54 mm | 0.1 in
Friday Night: 2.45 mm | 0.1 in
Saturday: 3.78 mm | 0.15 in
Saturday Night: 5.56 mm | 0.22 in
Sunday: 5.36 mm | 0.21 in
Sunday Night: 5.86 mm | 0.23 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Barceloneta, PR
Today: ENE @ 31 kph | 20 mph
Tonight: ENE @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Tuesday: ENE @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Tuesday Night: E @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Wednesday: E @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Wednesday Night: E @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Thursday: E @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Thursday Night: ENE @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Friday: NW @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Friday Night: NE @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Saturday: E @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Saturday Night: NE @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Sunday: ENE @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Sunday Night: ENE @ 26 kph | 16 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Barceloneta, PR
Today: 87 %
Tonight: 82 %
Tuesday: 84 %
Tuesday Night: 92 %
Wednesday: 80 %
Wednesday Night: 84 %
Thursday: 82 %
Thursday Night: 82 %
Friday: 75 %
Friday Night: 85 %
Saturday: 79 %
Saturday Night: 88 %
Sunday: 80 %
Sunday Night: 89 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Barceloneta, PR
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Barceloneta, PR
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather