Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Tuguegarao, Philippines
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Satellite WV Satellite IR World Climate Index
Current Tuguegarao, Philippines Weather: Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
84°F
29°C
Heat Index: 96°F
Observed at: Olongapo/subic, PH Elevation: 56 ft | 17 m
Last Updated: July 31, 4:00 PM Timezone: GMT +8
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy Temperature: 84°F | 29°C
Pressure: 29.73 in | 1007 mb Dewpoint: 79°F | 26°C
Humidity: 84% Wind: SW 18 mph | SW 30 kph
Feels Like: 96°F | 35.6°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.01 in | 0.21 mm Lat/Long: 17.62 | 121.72
Sunrise: 5:41 AM Sunset: 6:29 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 7/31/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Tuguegarao, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
34 |24 °C
94 |76 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Tuguegarao, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
34 |25 °C
94 |76 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Tuguegarao, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
32 |24 °C
89 |76 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Tuguegarao, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
28 |24 °C
83 |76 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Tuguegarao, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
29 |24 °C
84 |75 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Tuguegarao, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
33 |27 °C
92 |81 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Tuguegarao, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
34 |26 °C
94 |79 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/31/2021
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forTuguegarao, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
32 °C
90 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forTuguegarao, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
31 °C
87 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forTuguegarao, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
29 °C
84 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forTuguegarao, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
27 °C
81 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forTuguegarao, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
26 °C
80 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forTuguegarao, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
26 °C
79 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forTuguegarao, Philippines is Cloudy
Cloudy
26 °C
79 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Tuguegarao, PH - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 7/31/2021
Today
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 94°F [34°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [24°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.66 in [1004 mb]. The UVI forecast is 13. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.21 mm].
Tonight
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 76°F [24°C]. Northeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.65 in [1004 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.84 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 94°F [34°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [24°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.60 in [1002 mb]. The UVI forecast is 13. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.64 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 76°F [25°C]. Northeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.63 in [1003 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.2 in [4.97 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 89°F [32°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [25°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.59 in [1002 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.08 in [2.06 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 76°F [24°C]. Northeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.61 in [1003 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.57 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [24°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.62 in [1003 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.32 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 76°F [24°C]. Southwest wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.63 in [1003 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.51 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 84°F [29°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [24°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.61 in [1003 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.08 in [2.07 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 75°F [24°C]. East southeast wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [24°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.60 in [1002 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.59 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 92°F [33°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [24°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.54 in [1000 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.7 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 81°F [27°C]. South southeast wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 29.56 in [1001 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.25 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 94°F [34°C]. South southeast wind to around 12 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [24°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 29.57 in [1001 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.36 mm].
Friday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 79°F [26°C]. South southeast wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 29.66 in [1004 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.12 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Tuguegarao, PH
Today: 0.21 mm | 0.01 in
Tonight: 1.84 mm | 0.07 in
Sunday: 0.64 mm | 0.03 in
Sunday Night: 4.97 mm | 0.2 in
Monday: 2.06 mm | 0.08 in
Monday Night: 0.57 mm | 0.02 in
Tuesday: 0.32 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday Night: 0.51 mm | 0.02 in
Wednesday: 2.07 mm | 0.08 in
Wednesday Night: 3.59 mm | 0.14 in
Thursday: 1.7 mm | 0.07 in
Thursday Night: 0.25 mm | 0.01 in
Friday: 0.36 mm | 0.01 in
Friday Night: 0.12 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Tuguegarao, PH
Today: S @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Tonight: NE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Sunday: S @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Sunday Night: NE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Monday: S @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Monday Night: NE @ 25 kph | 16 mph
Tuesday: S @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Tuesday Night: SW @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Wednesday: S @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Wednesday Night: ESE @ 20 kph | 12 mph
Thursday: S @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Thursday Night: SSE @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Friday: SSE @ 30 kph | 19 mph
Friday Night: SSE @ 31 kph | 19 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Tuguegarao, PH
Today: 81 %
Tonight: 90 %
Sunday: 83 %
Sunday Night: 91 %
Monday: 90 %
Monday Night: 92 %
Tuesday: 90 %
Tuesday Night: 91 %
Wednesday: 89 %
Wednesday Night: 97 %
Thursday: 87 %
Thursday Night: 75 %
Friday: 72 %
Friday Night: 76 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Tuguegarao, PH
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Tuguegarao, PH
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather