Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Tacloban, Philippines
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Satellite WV Satellite IR World Climate Index
Current Tacloban, Philippines Weather: Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
84°F
29°C
Heat Index: 92°F
Observed at: Mactan-cebu, PH Elevation: 33 ft | 10 m
Last Updated: August 4, 1:00 AM Timezone: GMT +8
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy Temperature: 84°F | 29°C
Pressure: 29.85 in | 1011 mb Dewpoint: 75°F | 24°C
Humidity: 74% Wind: SW 13 mph | SW 20 kph
Feels Like: 92°F | 33.3°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 11.24 | 125
Sunrise: 5:33 AM Sunset: 6:06 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 8/4/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Tacloban, Philippines is Cloudy
Cloudy
34 |27 °C
93 |80 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Tacloban, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
34 |25 °C
94 |77 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Tacloban, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
33 |26 °C
92 |78 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Tacloban, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
33 |25 °C
91 |77 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Tacloban, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
31 |25 °C
88 |77 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Tacloban, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
30 |24 °C
87 |76 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Tacloban, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
30 |25 °C
86 |77 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 8/4/2021
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forTacloban, Philippines is Cloudy
Cloudy
27 °C
81 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forTacloban, Philippines is Cloudy
Cloudy
27 °C
81 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forTacloban, Philippines is Cloudy
Cloudy
27 °C
81 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forTacloban, Philippines is Cloudy
Cloudy
27 °C
81 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forTacloban, Philippines is Cloudy
Cloudy
28 °C
82 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forTacloban, Philippines is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
29 °C
84 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forTacloban, Philippines is Cloudy
Cloudy
31 °C
88 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Tacloban, PH - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 8/4/2021
Today
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 93°F [34°C]. South southwest wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 80°F [27°C]. South southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 94°F [34°C]. South southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.76 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.25 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. West southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.01 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 92°F [33°C]. West wind to around 1 mph [1 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 13. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.12 mm].
Friday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 78°F [26°C]. East wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.07 mm].
Saturday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 91°F [33°C]. South southwest wind to around 1 mph [1 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [24°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.9 mm].
Saturday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. Southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [24°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.08 in [2.13 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 88°F [31°C]. Southeast wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.04 in [0.98 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [24°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.08 in [2.11 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 87°F [30°C]. South southeast wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.15 in [3.69 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 76°F [24°C]. East southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.22 in [5.69 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 86°F [30°C]. Southeast wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.09 in [2.17 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. Southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.12 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Tacloban, PH
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.25 mm | 0.01 in
Thursday Night: 1.01 mm | 0.04 in
Friday: 0.12 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.07 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 2.9 mm | 0.11 in
Saturday Night: 2.13 mm | 0.08 in
Sunday: 0.98 mm | 0.04 in
Sunday Night: 2.11 mm | 0.08 in
Monday: 3.69 mm | 0.15 in
Monday Night: 5.69 mm | 0.22 in
Tuesday: 2.17 mm | 0.09 in
Tuesday Night: 0.12 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Tacloban, PH
Today: SSW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Tonight: SSW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Thursday: SSW @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Thursday Night: WSW @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Friday: W @ 20 kph | 13 mph
Friday Night: E @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Saturday: SSW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Saturday Night: SE @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Sunday: SE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Sunday Night: S @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Monday: SSE @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Monday Night: ESE @ 7 kph | 4 mph
Tuesday: SE @ 12 kph | 8 mph
Tuesday Night: SE @ 12 kph | 7 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Tacloban, PH
Today: 76 %
Tonight: 82 %
Thursday: 77 %
Thursday Night: 88 %
Friday: 83 %
Friday Night: 85 %
Saturday: 90 %
Saturday Night: 91 %
Sunday: 86 %
Sunday Night: 91 %
Monday: 89 %
Monday Night: 92 %
Tuesday: 83 %
Tuesday Night: 92 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Tacloban, PH
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Tacloban, PH
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather