Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Santo Tomas, Philippines
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Satellite WV Satellite IR World Climate Index
Current Santo Tomas, Philippines Weather: Cloudy with Light Rain
Cloudy with Light Rain
82°F
28°C
Heat Index: 91°F
Observed at: Ninoy Aquino Int, PH Elevation: 69 ft | 21 m
Last Updated: July 29, 7:00 PM Timezone: GMT +8
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy with Light Rain Temperature: 82°F | 28°C
Pressure: 29.73 in | 1007 mb Dewpoint: 79°F | 26°C
Humidity: 89% Wind: W 5 mph | W 7 kph
Feels Like: 91°F | 32.8°C Visibility: 5.0 mi | 8.0 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 14.04 | 121.15
Sunrise: 5:38 AM Sunset: 6:26 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 PM 7/29/2021
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Santo Tomas, Philippines is Cloudy
Cloudy
 24 °C
 74 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Santo Tomas, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
30 |24 °C
86 |75 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Santo Tomas, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
30 |24 °C
85 |75 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Santo Tomas, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
31 |24 °C
88 |76 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Santo Tomas, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
30 |25 °C
86 |77 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Santo Tomas, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
31 |25 °C
87 |77 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Santo Tomas, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
31 |25 °C
87 |77 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 7/29/2021
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forSanto Tomas, Philippines is Cloudy
Cloudy
24 °C
76 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forSanto Tomas, Philippines is Cloudy
Cloudy
24 °C
76 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forSanto Tomas, Philippines is Cloudy
Cloudy
24 °C
76 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forSanto Tomas, Philippines is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
24 °C
75 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forSanto Tomas, Philippines is Cloudy
Cloudy
24 °C
74 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forSanto Tomas, Philippines is Cloudy
Cloudy
24 °C
74 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forSanto Tomas, Philippines is Cloudy
Cloudy
24 °C
74 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Santo Tomas, PH - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 7/29/2021
Tonight
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 74°F [24°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 86°F [30°C]. Southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.05 mm].
Friday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 75°F [24°C]. West southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [23°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.03 mm].
Saturday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 85°F [30°C]. West southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [40 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.76 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.53 mm].
Saturday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 75°F [24°C]. West southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [36 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.76 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.56 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 88°F [31°C]. West southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 27 mph [44 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.70 in [1006 mb]. The UVI forecast is 13. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.27 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 76°F [24°C]. West southwest wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [42 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.27 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 86°F [30°C]. West southwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 29 mph [47 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [24°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.68 in [1005 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.54 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. West southwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [42 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.70 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.78 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 87°F [31°C]. West southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 29 mph [47 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [24°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.69 in [1005 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.04 in [0.91 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. West southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [42 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.72 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.46 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 87°F [31°C]. West southwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 31 mph [50 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.49 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. Southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [43 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.76 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 88°F [31°C]. Southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 28 mph [46 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.72 in [1006 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.25 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Santo Tomas, PH
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.05 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.03 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 1.53 mm | 0.06 in
Saturday Night: 0.56 mm | 0.02 in
Sunday: 0.27 mm | 0.01 in
Sunday Night: 0.27 mm | 0.01 in
Monday: 0.54 mm | 0.02 in
Monday Night: 0.78 mm | 0.03 in
Tuesday: 0.91 mm | 0.04 in
Tuesday Night: 0.46 mm | 0.02 in
Wednesday: 0.49 mm | 0.02 in
Wednesday Night: 0.76 mm | 0.03 in
Thursday: 0.25 mm | 0.01 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Santo Tomas, PH
Tonight: W @ 20 kph | 12 mph
Friday: SW @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Friday Night: WSW @ 33 kph | 20 mph
Saturday: WSW @ 40 kph | 25 mph
Saturday Night: WSW @ 36 kph | 23 mph
Sunday: WSW @ 44 kph | 27 mph
Sunday Night: WSW @ 42 kph | 26 mph
Monday: WSW @ 47 kph | 29 mph
Monday Night: WSW @ 42 kph | 26 mph
Tuesday: WSW @ 47 kph | 29 mph
Tuesday Night: WSW @ 42 kph | 26 mph
Wednesday: WSW @ 50 kph | 31 mph
Wednesday Night: SW @ 43 kph | 26 mph
Thursday: SW @ 46 kph | 28 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Santo Tomas, PH
Tonight: 92 %
Friday: 84 %
Friday Night: 91 %
Saturday: 88 %
Saturday Night: 96 %
Sunday: 88 %
Sunday Night: 93 %
Monday: 87 %
Monday Night: 90 %
Tuesday: 87 %
Tuesday Night: 87 %
Wednesday: 81 %
Wednesday Night: 86 %
Thursday: 78 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Santo Tomas, PH
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Santo Tomas, PH
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather