Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Manila Luzon Island, Philippines
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Satellite WV Satellite IR World Climate Index
Current Manila Luzon Island, Philippines Weather: Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
82°F
28°C
Heat Index: 91°F
Observed at: Olongapo/subic, PH Elevation: 56 ft | 17 m
Last Updated: August 4, 12:00 AM Timezone: GMT +8
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy Temperature: 82°F | 28°C
Pressure: 29.76 in | 1008 mb Dewpoint: 79°F | 26°C
Humidity: 89% Wind: SW 18 mph | SW 30 kph
Feels Like: 91°F | 32.8°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.04 in | 1.14 mm Lat/Long: 16.51 | 121.19
Sunrise: 5:42 AM Sunset: 6:27 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 8/4/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Manila Luzon Island, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
27 |22 °C
80 |72 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Manila Luzon Island, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
29 |22 °C
84 |71 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Manila Luzon Island, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
30 |21 °C
87 |70 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Manila Luzon Island, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
32 |21 °C
89 |70 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Manila Luzon Island, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
33 |21 °C
91 |70 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Manila Luzon Island, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
32 |20 °C
90 |69 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Manila Luzon Island, Philippines is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
32 |21 °C
90 |69 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 8/4/2021
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forManila Luzon Island, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
22 °C
72 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forManila Luzon Island, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
22 °C
72 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forManila Luzon Island, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
22 °C
72 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forManila Luzon Island, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
22 °C
72 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forManila Luzon Island, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
22 °C
72 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forManila Luzon Island, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
23 °C
73 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forManila Luzon Island, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
24 °C
75 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Manila Luzon Island, PH - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 8/4/2021
Today
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 80°F [27°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 29 mph [47 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.68 in [1005 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.14 mm].
Tonight
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 72°F [22°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.69 in [1005 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.44 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 84°F [29°C]. Southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 27 mph [44 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.66 in [1005 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.7 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 71°F [22°C]. Southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.70 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.44 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 87°F [30°C]. Southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.70 in [1006 mb]. The UVI forecast is 13. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.45 mm].
Friday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 70°F [21°C]. Southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [20°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.15 mm].
Saturday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 89°F [32°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [20°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.76 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 14. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.12 mm].
Saturday Night
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 70°F [21°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 91°F [33°C]. Southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [22°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.37 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 70°F [21°C]. West southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.49 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 90°F [32°C]. Southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [22°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.76 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.22 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 69°F [20°C]. South southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.15 in [3.88 mm].
Tuesday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 90°F [32°C]. West southwest wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [24°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.18 in [4.6 mm].
Tuesday Night
Showers Cloudy with Showers with a low around 69°F [21°C]. Southeast wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 1.28 in [32.51 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Manila Luzon Island, PH
Today: 1.14 mm | 0.04 in
Tonight: 0.44 mm | 0.02 in
Thursday: 0.7 mm | 0.03 in
Thursday Night: 0.44 mm | 0.02 in
Friday: 0.45 mm | 0.02 in
Friday Night: 0.15 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday: 0.12 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 1.37 mm | 0.05 in
Sunday Night: 2.49 mm | 0.1 in
Monday: 1.22 mm | 0.05 in
Monday Night: 3.88 mm | 0.15 in
Tuesday: 4.6 mm | 0.18 in
Tuesday Night: 32.51 mm | 1.28 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Manila Luzon Island, PH
Today: SW @ 47 kph | 29 mph
Tonight: SW @ 33 kph | 20 mph
Thursday: SW @ 44 kph | 27 mph
Thursday Night: SW @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Friday: SW @ 34 kph | 21 mph
Friday Night: SW @ 25 kph | 15 mph
Saturday: SW @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Saturday Night: SW @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Sunday: SW @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Sunday Night: WSW @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Monday: SW @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Monday Night: SSW @ 6 kph | 4 mph
Tuesday: WSW @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Tuesday Night: SE @ 13 kph | 8 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Manila Luzon Island, PH
Today: 87 %
Tonight: 89 %
Thursday: 86 %
Thursday Night: 90 %
Friday: 86 %
Friday Night: 92 %
Saturday: 85 %
Saturday Night: 91 %
Sunday: 83 %
Sunday Night: 93 %
Monday: 79 %
Monday Night: 94 %
Tuesday: 88 %
Tuesday Night: 99 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Manila Luzon Island, PH
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Manila Luzon Island, PH
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather