Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Legaspi, Philippines
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Satellite WV Satellite IR World Climate Index
Current Legaspi, Philippines Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
79°F
26°C
Heat Index: 79°F
Observed at: Mactan-cebu, PH Elevation: 33 ft | 10 m
Last Updated: January 28, 4:00 AM Timezone: GMT +8
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 79°F | 26°C
Pressure: 29.79 in | 1009 mb Dewpoint: 73°F | 23°C
Humidity: 84% Wind: N 9 mph | N 15 kph
Feels Like: 79°F | 26.1°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.08 in | 1.95 mm Lat/Long: 13.14 | 123.73
Sunrise: 6:06 AM Sunset: 5:46 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 1/28/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Legaspi, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
28 |23 °C
82 |73 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Legaspi, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
25 |22 °C
77 |72 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Legaspi, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
25 |22 °C
77 |72 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Legaspi, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
27 |23 °C
81 |73 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Legaspi, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
27 |24 °C
80 |75 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Legaspi, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
27 |23 °C
81 |74 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Legaspi, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
27 |24 °C
81 |74 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/28/2021
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forLegaspi, Philippines is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
24 °C
75 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forLegaspi, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
24 °C
75 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forLegaspi, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
24 °C
75 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forLegaspi, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
25 °C
77 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forLegaspi, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
26 °C
79 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forLegaspi, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
27 °C
81 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forLegaspi, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
28 °C
82 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Legaspi, PH - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 1/28/2021
Today
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 82°F [28°C]. "NNE" wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.08 in [1.95 mm].
Tonight
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 73°F [23°C]. "NNE" wind to around 14 mph [22 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.38 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 77°F [25°C]. "NNE" wind to around 15 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.92 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.08 in [2.01 mm].
Friday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 72°F [22°C]. "NNE" wind to around 15 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.69 mm].
Saturday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 77°F [25°C]. "NNE" wind to around 15 mph [24 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.95 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.12 in [3.09 mm].
Saturday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 72°F [22°C]. "NNE" wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.95 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.08 in [2.05 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 81°F [27°C]. "NNE" wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.84 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 73°F [23°C]. Northeast wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [20°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.22 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 80°F [27°C]. "NNE" wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [22°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.52 mm].
Monday Night
Isolated Showers Cloudy with Isolated Light Showers with a low around 75°F [24°C]. "NNE" wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.29 in [7.34 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 81°F [27°C]. "NNE" wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.2 in [5.19 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 74°F [23°C]. Northeast wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.69 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 81°F [27°C]. "NNE" wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [22°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.87 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 74°F [24°C]. "NNE" wind to around 12 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.19 in [4.78 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Legaspi, PH
Today: 1.95 mm | 0.08 in
Tonight: 1.38 mm | 0.05 in
Friday: 2.01 mm | 0.08 in
Friday Night: 2.69 mm | 0.11 in
Saturday: 3.09 mm | 0.12 in
Saturday Night: 2.05 mm | 0.08 in
Sunday: 1.84 mm | 0.07 in
Sunday Night: 1.22 mm | 0.05 in
Monday: 2.52 mm | 0.1 in
Monday Night: 7.34 mm | 0.29 in
Tuesday: 5.19 mm | 0.2 in
Tuesday Night: 2.69 mm | 0.11 in
Wednesday: 0.87 mm | 0.03 in
Wednesday Night: 4.78 mm | 0.19 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Legaspi, PH
Today: NNE @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Tonight: NNE @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Friday: NNE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Friday Night: NNE @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Saturday: NNE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Saturday Night: NNE @ 22 kph | 13 mph
Sunday: NNE @ 20 kph | 13 mph
Sunday Night: NE @ 20 kph | 12 mph
Monday: NNE @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Monday Night: NNE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tuesday: NNE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tuesday Night: NE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday: NNE @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Wednesday Night: NNE @ 20 kph | 12 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Legaspi, PH
Today: 88 %
Tonight: 86 %
Friday: 84 %
Friday Night: 85 %
Saturday: 83 %
Saturday Night: 86 %
Sunday: 86 %
Sunday Night: 86 %
Monday: 89 %
Monday Night: 92 %
Tuesday: 89 %
Tuesday Night: 89 %
Wednesday: 83 %
Wednesday Night: 93 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Legaspi, PH
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Legaspi, PH
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather