Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Butuan, Philippines
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Satellite WV Satellite IR World Climate Index
Current Butuan, Philippines Weather: Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
82°F
28°C
Heat Index: 90°F
Observed at: Davao/francisco, PH Elevation: 59 ft | 18 m
Last Updated: July 26, 12:00 AM Timezone: GMT +8
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy Temperature: 82°F | 28°C
Pressure: 29.82 in | 1010 mb Dewpoint: 77°F | 25°C
Humidity: 84% Wind: NNW 2 mph | NNW 4 kph
Feels Like: 90°F | 32.2°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.03 mm Lat/Long: 8.95 | 125.54
Sunrise: 5:30 AM Sunset: 5:57 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 7/26/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Butuan, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
31 |24 °C
88 |75 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Butuan, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
32 |24 °C
90 |75 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Butuan, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
32 |24 °C
90 |74 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Butuan, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
33 |24 °C
91 |75 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Butuan, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
32 |23 °C
90 |74 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Butuan, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
31 |24 °C
89 |75 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Butuan, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
31 |25 °C
89 |77 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/26/2021
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forButuan, Philippines is Cloudy
Cloudy
24 °C
76 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forButuan, Philippines is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
24 °C
75 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forButuan, Philippines is Cloudy
Cloudy
24 °C
75 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forButuan, Philippines is Cloudy
Cloudy
24 °C
75 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forButuan, Philippines is Cloudy
Cloudy
24 °C
75 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forButuan, Philippines is Cloudy
Cloudy
24 °C
75 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forButuan, Philippines is Cloudy
Cloudy
25 °C
78 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Butuan, PH - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 7/26/2021
Today
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 88°F [31°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.03 mm].
Tonight
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 75°F [24°C]. North northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.75 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.41 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 90°F [32°C]. South southeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.4 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 75°F [24°C]. East northeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.76 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.05 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 90°F [32°C]. South southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.75 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.72 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 74°F [24°C]. East southeast wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.46 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 91°F [33°C]. Southeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.76 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.22 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 75°F [24°C]. East wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.7 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 90°F [32°C]. South southeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [24°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.16 in [4.14 mm].
Friday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 74°F [23°C]. West northwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.03 mm].
Saturday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 89°F [31°C]. South southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.75 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.26 mm].
Saturday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 75°F [24°C]. North northwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.76 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.64 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 89°F [31°C]. South southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.72 in [1006 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.11 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.73 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.33 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Butuan, PH
Today: 0.03 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.41 mm | 0.02 in
Tuesday: 0.4 mm | 0.02 in
Tuesday Night: 1.05 mm | 0.04 in
Wednesday: 0.72 mm | 0.03 in
Wednesday Night: 0.46 mm | 0.02 in
Thursday: 0.22 mm | 0.01 in
Thursday Night: 1.7 mm | 0.07 in
Friday: 4.14 mm | 0.16 in
Friday Night: 1.03 mm | 0.04 in
Saturday: 0.26 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday Night: 0.64 mm | 0.03 in
Sunday: 0.11 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 1.33 mm | 0.05 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Butuan, PH
Today: S @ 20 kph | 12 mph
Tonight: NNW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Tuesday: SSE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday Night: ENE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Wednesday: SSE @ 12 kph | 8 mph
Wednesday Night: ESE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Thursday: SE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Thursday Night: E @ 9 kph | 5 mph
Friday: SSE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Friday Night: WNW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Saturday: SSE @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Saturday Night: NNW @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Sunday: SSE @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Sunday Night: W @ 17 kph | 11 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Butuan, PH
Today: 85 %
Tonight: 91 %
Tuesday: 87 %
Tuesday Night: 89 %
Wednesday: 82 %
Wednesday Night: 90 %
Thursday: 87 %
Thursday Night: 91 %
Friday: 90 %
Friday Night: 93 %
Saturday: 84 %
Saturday Night: 92 %
Sunday: 82 %
Sunday Night: 91 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Butuan, PH
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Butuan, PH
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather