Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Huanuco, Peru
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Rainfall Data Maps Satellite 2 Satellite 1 World Climate Index
Current Huanuco, Peru Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
75°F
24°C
Heat Index: 75°F
Observed at: Tingo Maria, PE Elevation: 2,182 ft | 665 m
Last Updated: October 25, 4:00 PM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 75°F | 24°C
Pressure: n/a Dewpoint: 70°F | 21°C
Humidity: 83% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 75°F | 23.9°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.06 in | 1.5 mm Lat/Long: -9.93 | -76.24
Sunrise: 5:36 AM Sunset: 5:59 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 PM 10/25/2021
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Huanuco, Peru is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
 10 °C
 50 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Huanuco, Peru is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
17 |9 °C
62 |48 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Huanuco, Peru is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
17 |9 °C
63 |47 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Huanuco, Peru is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
17 |8 °C
62 |47 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Huanuco, Peru is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
15 |9 °C
59 |48 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Huanuco, Peru is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
17 |8 °C
62 |46 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Huanuco, Peru is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
18 |9 °C
64 |47 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 10/25/2021
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forHuanuco, Peru is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
13 °C
55 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forHuanuco, Peru is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
12 °C
53 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forHuanuco, Peru is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
11 °C
52 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forHuanuco, Peru is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
11 °C
51 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forHuanuco, Peru is Cloudy
Cloudy
11 °C
51 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forHuanuco, Peru is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
10 °C
51 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forHuanuco, Peru is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
10 °C
50 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Huanuco, PE - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 10/25/2021
Tonight
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 50°F [10°C]. Northeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 48°F [9°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 30.07 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.5 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 62°F [17°C]. East northeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 48°F [9°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 30.01 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.6 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 48°F [9°C]. Northeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [9°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 30.08 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.7 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 63°F [17°C]. East northeast wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.01 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 13. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.6 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 47°F [9°C]. Northeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [8°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.10 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.4 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 62°F [17°C]. Northeast wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [8°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 14. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.6 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 47°F [8°C]. Northeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [8°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.10 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.1 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 59°F [15°C]. East northeast wind to around 0 mph [1 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [8°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.16 in [4 mm].
Friday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 48°F [9°C]. East wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [7°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.05 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Saturday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 62°F [17°C]. "NNE" wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [8°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 29.96 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.9 mm].
Saturday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 46°F [8°C]. Southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [8°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.7 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 64°F [18°C]. Northeast wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [8°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.3 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 47°F [9°C]. Northeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 48°F [9°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.2 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 59°F [15°C]. East northeast wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [9°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.21 in [5.2 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Huanuco, PE
Tonight: 1.5 mm | 0.06 in
Tuesday: 1.6 mm | 0.06 in
Tuesday Night: 0.7 mm | 0.03 in
Wednesday: 1.6 mm | 0.06 in
Wednesday Night: 0.4 mm | 0.01 in
Thursday: 2.6 mm | 0.1 in
Thursday Night: 0.1 mm | 0.01 in
Friday: 4 mm | 0.16 in
Friday Night: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 2.9 mm | 0.11 in
Saturday Night: 0.7 mm | 0.03 in
Sunday: 1.3 mm | 0.05 in
Sunday Night: 0.2 mm | 0.01 in
Monday: 5.2 mm | 0.21 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Huanuco, PE
Tonight: NE @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Tuesday: ENE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tuesday Night: NE @ 7 kph | 4 mph
Wednesday: ENE @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Wednesday Night: NE @ 9 kph | 5 mph
Thursday: NE @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Thursday Night: NE @ 7 kph | 4 mph
Friday: ENE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Friday Night: E @ 6 kph | 4 mph
Saturday: NNE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Saturday Night: SE @ 6 kph | 4 mph
Sunday: NE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Sunday Night: NE @ 7 kph | 4 mph
Monday: ENE @ 14 kph | 8 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Huanuco, PE
Tonight: 95 %
Tuesday: 89 %
Tuesday Night: 94 %
Wednesday: 85 %
Wednesday Night: 88 %
Thursday: 76 %
Thursday Night: 93 %
Friday: 83 %
Friday Night: 84 %
Saturday: 77 %
Saturday Night: 88 %
Sunday: 79 %
Sunday Night: 91 %
Monday: 83 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Huanuco, PE
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Huanuco, PE
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather