Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada 10 Day Forecast Canada Current Weather Conditions

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

GBR Temps United Kingdom & Ireland Current Weather Conditions

US Temps US Current Weather Conditions

Australia Temps Australia Current Weather Conditions

Fort Sherman, Panama
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Satellite 2 Satellite 1 World Climate Index
Current Fort Sherman, Panama Weather: Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
81°F
27°C
Heat Index: 87°F
Observed at: Marcos Gelabert, PA Elevation: 43 ft | 13 m
Last Updated: January 17, 08:00 AM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Sunny Temperature: 81°F | 27°C
Pressure: 29.77 in | 1008 mb Dewpoint: 75°F | 24°C
Humidity: 84% Wind: NW 9 mph | NW 15 kph
Feels Like: 87°F | 31°C Visibility: 5.6 mi | 9.0 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 9.37 | -79.95
Sunrise: 6:38 AM Sunset: 6:18 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 1/17/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Fort Sherman, Panama is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
29 |26 °C
84 |78 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Fort Sherman, Panama is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
29 |26 °C
83 |78 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Fort Sherman, Panama is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
29 |26 °C
84 |78 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Fort Sherman, Panama is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
29 |26 °C
84 |78 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Fort Sherman, Panama is Drizzle
Drizzle
28 |25 °C
82 |77 °F
13% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Fort Sherman, Panama is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
27 |25 °C
81 |77 °F
21% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Fort Sherman, Panama is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
28 |25 °C
83 |77 °F
13% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/17/2020
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forFort Sherman, Panama is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
28 °C
82 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forFort Sherman, Panama is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
28 °C
83 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forFort Sherman, Panama is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
29 °C
84 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forFort Sherman, Panama is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
29 °C
84 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forFort Sherman, Panama is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
29 °C
84 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forFort Sherman, Panama is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
29 °C
83 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forFort Sherman, Panama is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
28 °C
83 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Fort Sherman, PA - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 1/17/2020
Today
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 84°F [29°C]. Northeast wind to around 17 mph [27 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 78°F [26°C]. Northeast wind to around 16 mph [26 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.26 mm].
Saturday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 83°F [29°C]. Northeast wind to around 18 mph [29 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 78°F [26°C]. Northeast wind to around 15 mph [24 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [24°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 84°F [29°C]. Northeast wind to around 15 mph [24 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [24°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 78°F [26°C]. "NNE" wind to around 12 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 84°F [29°C]. "NNE" wind to around 12 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [24°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 78°F [26°C]. North wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.3 mm].
Tuesday
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a high near 82°F [28°C]. "NNE" wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [24°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.28 mm].
Tuesday Night
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a low around 77°F [25°C]. North northwest wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.41 mm].
Wednesday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 81°F [27°C]. North northwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.88 mm].
Wednesday Night
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. North wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.23 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. Northeast wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.04 in [0.95 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. "NNE" wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.31 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Fort Sherman, PA
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.26 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.3 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday: 0.28 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday Night: 1.41 mm | 0.06 in
Wednesday: 2.88 mm | 0.11 in
Wednesday Night: 0.23 mm | 0.01 in
Thursday: 0.95 mm | 0.04 in
Thursday Night: 1.31 mm | 0.05 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Fort Sherman, PA
Today: NE @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Tonight: NE @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Saturday: NE @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Saturday Night: NE @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Sunday: NE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Sunday Night: NNE @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Monday: NNE @ 20 kph | 13 mph
Monday Night: N @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Tuesday: NNE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tuesday Night: NNW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday: NNW @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Wednesday Night: N @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Thursday: NE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Thursday Night: NNE @ 12 kph | 8 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Fort Sherman, PA
Today: 88 %
Tonight: 89 %
Saturday: 89 %
Saturday Night: 88 %
Sunday: 88 %
Sunday Night: 87 %
Monday: 87 %
Monday Night: 88 %
Tuesday: 88 %
Tuesday Night: 88 %
Wednesday: 85 %
Wednesday Night: 90 %
Thursday: 89 %
Thursday Night: 90 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Fort Sherman, PA
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Fort Sherman, PA
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather