Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada 10 Day Forecast Canada Current Weather Conditions

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

GBR Temps United Kingdom & Ireland Current Weather Conditions

US Temps US Current Weather Conditions

Australia Temps Australia Current Weather Conditions

Ailigandi, Panama
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Satellite 2 Satellite 1 World Climate Index
Current Ailigandi, Panama Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
88°F
31°C
Heat Index: 95°F
Observed at: Tocumen, PA Elevation: 148 ft | 45 m
Last Updated: January 21, 10:00 AM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 88°F | 31°C
Pressure: 29.88 in | 1012 mb Dewpoint: 72°F | 22°C
Humidity: 59% Wind: E 6 mph | E 9 kph
Feels Like: 95°F | 35°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.01 in | 0.38 mm Lat/Long: 9.57 | -78.95
Sunrise: 6:38 AM Sunset: 6:19 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 1/21/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Ailigandi, Panama is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
27 |25 °C
81 |76 °F
13% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Ailigandi, Panama is Drizzle
Drizzle
27 |24 °C
81 |76 °F
13% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Ailigandi, Panama is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
27 |24 °C
81 |76 °F
13% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Ailigandi, Panama is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
26 |23 °C
78 |74 °F
13% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Ailigandi, Panama is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
26 |24 °C
79 |74 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Ailigandi, Panama is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
26 |23 °C
80 |74 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Ailigandi, Panama is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
26 |24 °C
79 |75 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/21/2020
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forAiligandi, Panama is Drizzle
Drizzle
27 °C
81 °F
13% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forAiligandi, Panama is Cloudy
Cloudy
27 °C
81 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forAiligandi, Panama is Cloudy
Cloudy
27 °C
81 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forAiligandi, Panama is Cloudy
Cloudy
27 °C
81 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forAiligandi, Panama is Cloudy
Cloudy
27 °C
81 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forAiligandi, Panama is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
27 °C
81 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forAiligandi, Panama is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
27 °C
80 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Ailigandi, PA - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 1/21/2020
Today
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 81°F [27°C]. "NNE" wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.38 mm].
Tonight
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a low around 76°F [25°C]. North northwest wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.76 mm].
Wednesday
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a high near 81°F [27°C]. West northwest wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1 mm].
Wednesday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 76°F [24°C]. North northwest wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.72 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 81°F [27°C]. North wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.38 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 76°F [24°C]. North wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.13 in [3.4 mm].
Friday
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 78°F [26°C]. North wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.19 in [4.88 mm].
Friday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 74°F [23°C]. North northwest wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 79°F [26°C]. North wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 74°F [24°C]. North northwest wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 80°F [26°C]. North northwest wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 74°F [23°C]. northwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 79°F [26°C]. northwest wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [20°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 75°F [24°C]. northwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Ailigandi, PA
Today: 0.38 mm | 0.01 in
Tonight: 1.76 mm | 0.07 in
Wednesday: 1 mm | 0.04 in
Wednesday Night: 0.72 mm | 0.03 in
Thursday: 0.38 mm | 0.01 in
Thursday Night: 3.4 mm | 0.13 in
Friday: 4.88 mm | 0.19 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Ailigandi, PA
Today: NNE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tonight: NNW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday: WNW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Wednesday Night: NNW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Thursday: N @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Thursday Night: N @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Friday: N @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Friday Night: NNW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Saturday: N @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Saturday Night: NNW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Sunday: NNW @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Sunday Night: NW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Monday: NW @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Monday Night: NW @ 14 kph | 9 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Ailigandi, PA
Today: 88 %
Tonight: 90 %
Wednesday: 87 %
Wednesday Night: 89 %
Thursday: 88 %
Thursday Night: 90 %
Friday: 90 %
Friday Night: 88 %
Saturday: 84 %
Saturday Night: 82 %
Sunday: 80 %
Sunday Night: 82 %
Monday: 82 %
Monday Night: 86 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Ailigandi, PA
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Ailigandi, PA
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather