Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Skalmen Fyr, Norway
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Temperatures Radar Satellite Alerts World Climate Index
Current Skalmen Fyr, Norway Weather: Mostly Cloudy with Drizzle
Mostly Cloudy with Drizzle
41°F
5°C
Wind Chill: 30°F
Observed at: Kristiansund/kve, NO Elevation: 203 ft | 62 m
Last Updated: October 22, 2:50 AM Timezone: GMT +2
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy with Drizzle Temperature: 41°F | 5°C
Pressure: 28.98 in | 981 mb Dewpoint: 34°F | 1°C
Humidity: 76% Wind: W 28 mph | W 44 kph
Feels Like: 30°F | -1.1°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.37 in | 9.3 mm Lat/Long: 63.47 | 7.75
Sunrise: 8:37 AM Sunset: 5:49 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 10/22/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Skalmen Fyr, Norway is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
8 |7 °C
46 |45 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Skalmen Fyr, Norway is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
8 |7 °C
47 |44 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Skalmen Fyr, Norway is Light Rain
Light Rain
12 |10 °C
53 |50 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Skalmen Fyr, Norway is Light Rain
Light Rain
11 |10 °C
51 |49 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Skalmen Fyr, Norway is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
10 |8 °C
50 |46 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Skalmen Fyr, Norway is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
12 |11 °C
53 |51 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Skalmen Fyr, Norway is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
12 |10 °C
53 |50 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 10/22/2021
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forSkalmen Fyr, Norway is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
7 °C
45 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forSkalmen Fyr, Norway is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
7 °C
44 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forSkalmen Fyr, Norway is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
7 °C
45 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forSkalmen Fyr, Norway is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
7 °C
45 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forSkalmen Fyr, Norway is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
7 °C
45 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forSkalmen Fyr, Norway is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
7 °C
45 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forSkalmen Fyr, Norway is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
7 °C
45 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Skalmen Fyr, NO - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 10/22/2021
Today
Rain Showers Windy with Rain Showers Likely with a high near 46°F [8°C]. West northwest wind to around 23 mph [38 kph], with wind gusts to near 38 mph [60 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 40°F [4°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.18 in [988 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.37 in [9.3 mm].
Tonight
Rain Showers Windy with Rain Showers Likely with a low around 45°F [7°C]. North northwest wind to around 27 mph [43 kph], with wind gusts to near 39 mph [62 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 40°F [4°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.70 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.8 mm].
Saturday
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 47°F [8°C]. West northwest wind to around 18 mph [30 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [41 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [4°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.98 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.4 mm].
Saturday Night
Light Rain Cloudy with Light Rain with a low around 44°F [7°C]. South southwest wind to around 13 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [40 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 35°F [3°C] with a humidity of 63% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.16 in [4.1 mm].
Sunday
Light Rain Cloudy with Light Rain with a high near 53°F [12°C]. South southeast wind to around 17 mph [28 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [40 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 38°F [8°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 29.66 in [1004 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.12 in [3 mm].
Sunday Night
Isolated Showers Cloudy with Isolated Light Rain with a low around 50°F [10°C]. South southeast wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 27 mph [43 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [9°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.64 in [1004 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.26 in [6.6 mm].
Monday
Light Rain Cloudy with Light Rain with a high near 51°F [11°C]. South southeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [8°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.60 in [1002 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.6 mm].
Monday Night
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Light Rain with a low around 49°F [10°C]. South southwest wind to around 15 mph [24 kph], with wind gusts to near 35 mph [57 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [9°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.60 in [1003 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.3 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Windy with Rain Showers Likely with a high near 50°F [10°C]. South southwest wind to around 22 mph [35 kph], with wind gusts to near 42 mph [68 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [7°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.64 in [1004 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.12 in [3 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Showers Cloudy with Isolated Light Rain with a low around 46°F [8°C]. South southwest wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 41 mph [66 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [8°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.47 in [998 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.41 in [10.3 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 53°F [12°C]. South wind to around 31 mph [50 kph], with wind gusts to near 50 mph [81 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 48°F [10°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.45 in [997 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.19 in [4.9 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 51°F [11°C]. West southwest wind to around 23 mph [37 kph], with wind gusts to near 35 mph [56 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [8°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.53 in [1000 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.4 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 53°F [12°C]. South wind to around 18 mph [29 kph], with wind gusts to near 33 mph [54 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.60 in [1002 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.9 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 50°F [10°C]. South wind to around 14 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.62 in [1003 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.3 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Skalmen Fyr, NO
Today: 9.3 mm | 0.37 in
Tonight: 2.8 mm | 0.11 in
Saturday: 0.4 mm | 0.02 in
Saturday Night: 4.1 mm | 0.16 in
Sunday: 3 mm | 0.12 in
Sunday Night: 6.6 mm | 0.26 in
Monday: 1.6 mm | 0.06 in
Monday Night: 1.3 mm | 0.05 in
Tuesday: 3 mm | 0.12 in
Tuesday Night: 10.3 mm | 0.41 in
Wednesday: 4.9 mm | 0.19 in
Wednesday Night: 0.4 mm | 0.01 in
Thursday: 2.9 mm | 0.11 in
Thursday Night: 0.3 mm | 0.01 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Skalmen Fyr, NO
Today: WNW @ 60 kph | 38 mph
Tonight: NNW @ 62 kph | 39 mph
Saturday: WNW @ 41 kph | 25 mph
Saturday Night: SSW @ 43 kph | 27 mph
Sunday: SSE @ 40 kph | 25 mph
Sunday Night: SSE @ 43 kph | 27 mph
Monday: SSE @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Monday Night: SSW @ 57 kph | 35 mph
Tuesday: SSW @ 68 kph | 42 mph
Tuesday Night: SSW @ 66 kph | 41 mph
Wednesday: S @ 81 kph | 50 mph
Wednesday Night: WSW @ 56 kph | 35 mph
Thursday: S @ 54 kph | 33 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 30 kph | 18 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Skalmen Fyr, NO
Today: 82 %
Tonight: 81 %
Saturday: 80 %
Saturday Night: 78 %
Sunday: 81 %
Sunday Night: 88 %
Monday: 86 %
Monday Night: 88 %
Tuesday: 84 %
Tuesday Night: 90 %
Wednesday: 92 %
Wednesday Night: 83 %
Thursday: 85 %
Thursday Night: 84 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Skalmen Fyr, NO
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Skalmen Fyr, NO
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather