Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada 10 Day Forecast Canada Current Weather Conditions

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

GBR Temps United Kingdom & Ireland Current Weather Conditions

US Temps US Current Weather Conditions

Australia Temps Australia Current Weather Conditions

Holand, Norway
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Temperatures Radar Satellite Alerts World Climate Index
Current Holand, Norway Weather: Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
50°F
10°C
Wind Chill: 50°F
Observed at: Moirana, NO Elevation: 230 ft | 70 m
Last Updated: August 21, 11:50 PM Timezone: GMT +2
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy Temperature: 50°F | 10°C
Pressure: 30.06 in | 1018 mb Dewpoint: 48°F | 9°C
Humidity: 94% Wind: SSE 3 mph | SSE 6 kph
Feels Like: 50°F | 10°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.28 in | 7.05 mm Lat/Long: 66.72 | 13.68
Sunrise: 4:58 AM Sunset: 9:13 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 8/22/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Holand, Norway is Showers
Showers
11 |8 °C
52 |46 °F
55% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Holand, Norway is Drizzle
Drizzle
10 |5 °C
49 |40 °F
21% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Holand, Norway is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
11 |5 °C
51 |41 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Holand, Norway is Drizzle
Drizzle
11 |9 °C
53 |48 °F
21% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Holand, Norway is Showers
Showers
11 |8 °C
52 |47 °F
55% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Holand, Norway is Drizzle
Drizzle
9 |8 °C
48 |46 °F
13% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Holand, Norway is Drizzle
Drizzle
11 |12 °C
53 |53 °F
21% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 8/22/2019
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forHoland, Norway is Showers
Showers
9 °C
48 °F
25% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forHoland, Norway is Light Rain
Light Rain
9 °C
47 °F
25% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forHoland, Norway is Drizzle
Drizzle
8 °C
46 °F
21% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forHoland, Norway is Showers
Showers
7 °C
45 °F
25% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forHoland, Norway is Drizzle
Drizzle
7 °C
44 °F
21% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forHoland, Norway is Showers
Showers
8 °C
46 °F
25% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forHoland, Norway is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
9 °C
47 °F
21% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Holand, NO - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 8/22/2019
Today
Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Showers with a high near 52°F [11°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [6°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 55% with a qpf of 0.28 in [7.05 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 46°F [8°C]. "NNE" wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [6°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.02 mm].
Friday
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a high near 49°F [10°C]. West southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [7°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.33 in [8.26 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 40°F [5°C]. North northwest wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.85 mm].
Saturday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 51°F [11°C]. South southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [6°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.13 mm].
Saturday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 41°F [5°C]. West northwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [5°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.05 mm].
Sunday
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a high near 53°F [11°C]. Southeast wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [4°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.32 in [8.16 mm].
Sunday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 48°F [9°C]. South wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [9°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.33 in [8.43 mm].
Monday
Showers Cloudy with Showers with a high near 52°F [11°C]. South southeast wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [8°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 55% with a qpf of 0.83 in [21.16 mm].
Monday Night
Showers Cloudy with Showers with a low around 47°F [8°C]. South wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 50°F [10°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 55% with a qpf of 0.5 in [12.67 mm].
Tuesday
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a high near 48°F [9°C]. Southwest wind to around 18 mph [29 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [7°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.88 mm].
Tuesday Night
Showers Cloudy with Light Showers with a low around 46°F [8°C]. South southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [6°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 55% with a qpf of 0.34 in [8.72 mm].
Wednesday
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a high near 53°F [11°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 48°F [9°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.08 in [2.12 mm].
Wednesday Night
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a low around 53°F [12°C]. South southeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [11°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.37 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Holand, NO
Today: 7.05 mm | 0.28 in
Tonight: 0.02 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 8.26 mm | 0.33 in
Friday Night: 2.85 mm | 0.11 in
Saturday: 0.13 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday Night: 0.05 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 8.16 mm | 0.32 in
Sunday Night: 8.43 mm | 0.33 in
Monday: 21.16 mm | 0.83 in
Monday Night: 12.67 mm | 0.5 in
Tuesday: 2.88 mm | 0.11 in
Tuesday Night: 8.72 mm | 0.34 in
Wednesday: 2.12 mm | 0.08 in
Wednesday Night: 0.37 mm | 0.01 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Holand, NO
Today: S @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Tonight: NNE @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Friday: WSW @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Friday Night: NNW @ 4 kph | 2 mph
Saturday: SSW @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Saturday Night: WNW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Sunday: SE @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Sunday Night: S @ 15 kph | 10 mph
Monday: SSE @ 20 kph | 13 mph
Monday Night: S @ 25 kph | 16 mph
Tuesday: SW @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Tuesday Night: SSW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Wednesday: W @ 7 kph | 4 mph
Wednesday Night: SSE @ 16 kph | 10 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Holand, NO
Today: 87 %
Tonight: 87 %
Friday: 97 %
Friday Night: 98 %
Saturday: 95 %
Saturday Night: 91 %
Sunday: 91 %
Sunday Night: 98 %
Monday: 92 %
Monday Night: 96 %
Tuesday: 90 %
Tuesday Night: 97 %
Wednesday: 99 %
Wednesday Night: 95 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Holand, NO
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Holand, NO
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Google


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather