Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Frigg, Norway
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Temperatures Radar Satellite Alerts World Climate Index
Current Frigg, Norway Weather: Windy with Rain Showers Likely
Windy with Rain Showers Likely
41°F
5°C
Wind Chill: 31°F
Observed at: Heimdal Oilp, NO Elevation: 33 ft | 10 m
Last Updated: January 20, 12:50 AM Timezone: GMT +0
 
Sky Conditions: Windy with Rain Showers Likely Temperature: 41°F | 5°C
Pressure: 29.21 in | 989 mb Dewpoint: 36°F | 2°C
Humidity: 81% Wind: SSE 22 mph | SSE 35 kph
Feels Like: 31°F | -0.6°C Visibility: 0.0 mi | 0.0 km
Today's QPF: 0.09 in | 2.27 mm Lat/Long: 59.93 | 2
Sunrise: 8:26 AM Sunset: 3:37 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 6:00 AM 1/20/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Frigg, Norway is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
6 |4 °C
42 |39 °F
34% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Frigg, Norway is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
8 |6 °C
46 |42 °F
34% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Frigg, Norway is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
7 |5 °C
45 |41 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Frigg, Norway is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
6 |4 °C
42 |40 °F
34% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Frigg, Norway is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
6 |4 °C
43 |39 °F
34% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Frigg, Norway is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
7 |5 °C
44 |41 °F
34% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Frigg, Norway is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
6 |3 °C
42 |37 °F
34% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 6:00 AM 1/20/2021
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forFrigg, Norway is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
6 °C
42 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forFrigg, Norway is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
5 °C
41 °F
34% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forFrigg, Norway is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
5 °C
40 °F
14% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forFrigg, Norway is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
5 °C
41 °F
34% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forFrigg, Norway is Cloudy
Cloudy
6 °C
42 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forFrigg, Norway is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
6 °C
42 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forFrigg, Norway is Cloudy
Cloudy
6 °C
42 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Frigg, NO - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 6:00 AM 1/20/2021
Today
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 42°F [6°C]. East wind to around 23 mph [37 kph], with wind gusts to near 28 mph [45 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [2°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 29.10 in [985 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.09 in [2.27 mm].
Tonight
Rain Showers Windy with Rain Showers Likely with a low around 39°F [4°C]. East wind to around 27 mph [44 kph], with wind gusts to near 28 mph [46 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [7°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 28.81 in [976 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.44 in [11.24 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Windy with Rain Showers Likely with a high near 46°F [8°C]. Southeast wind to around 21 mph [33 kph], with wind gusts to near 36 mph [58 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [7°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 28.47 in [964 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.27 in [6.75 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 42°F [6°C]. East southeast wind to around 25 mph [41 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 41°F [5°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 28.46 in [964 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.29 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 45°F [7°C]. "NNE" wind to around 21 mph [34 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [3°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 28.64 in [970 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.52 mm].
Friday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 41°F [5°C]. North northwest wind to around 20 mph [32 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [2°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 28.81 in [976 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.16 in [4.15 mm].
Saturday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 42°F [6°C]. West northwest wind to around 19 mph [30 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [2°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 28.94 in [980 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.04 in [0.94 mm].
Saturday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 40°F [4°C]. West wind to around 14 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [3°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.05 in [984 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.48 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 43°F [6°C]. North northwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [0°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 29.19 in [988 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.32 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 39°F [4°C]. "NNE" wind to around 13 mph [22 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [1°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.16 in [988 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.08 in [1.95 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 44°F [7°C]. South southwest wind to around 18 mph [30 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [2°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 29.20 in [989 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.43 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 41°F [5°C]. Northeast wind to around 10 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [42 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [3°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 29.57 in [1001 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.86 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 42°F [6°C]. North northwest wind to around 14 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [1°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.02 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 37°F [3°C]. northwest wind to around 19 mph [31 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.12 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Frigg, NO
Today: 2.27 mm | 0.09 in
Tonight: 11.24 mm | 0.44 in
Thursday: 6.75 mm | 0.27 in
Thursday Night: 0.29 mm | 0.01 in
Friday: 0.52 mm | 0.02 in
Friday Night: 4.15 mm | 0.16 in
Saturday: 0.94 mm | 0.04 in
Saturday Night: 2.48 mm | 0.1 in
Sunday: 0.32 mm | 0.01 in
Sunday Night: 1.95 mm | 0.08 in
Monday: 1.43 mm | 0.06 in
Monday Night: 1.86 mm | 0.07 in
Tuesday: 1.02 mm | 0.04 in
Tuesday Night: 0.12 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Frigg, NO
Today: E @ 45 kph | 28 mph
Tonight: E @ 46 kph | 28 mph
Thursday: SE @ 58 kph | 36 mph
Thursday Night: ESE @ 48 kph | 30 mph
Friday: NNE @ 34 kph | 21 mph
Friday Night: NNW @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Saturday: WNW @ 30 kph | 19 mph
Saturday Night: W @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Sunday: NNW @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Sunday Night: NNE @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Monday: SSW @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Monday Night: NE @ 42 kph | 26 mph
Tuesday: NNW @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Tuesday Night: NW @ 31 kph | 19 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Frigg, NO
Today: 83 %
Tonight: 97 %
Thursday: 96 %
Thursday Night: 87 %
Friday: 85 %
Friday Night: 81 %
Saturday: 82 %
Saturday Night: 89 %
Sunday: 78 %
Sunday Night: 79 %
Monday: 74 %
Monday Night: 85 %
Tuesday: 75 %
Tuesday Night: 66 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Frigg, NO
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Frigg, NO
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather