Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada 10 Day Forecast Canada Current Weather Conditions

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

GBR Temps United Kingdom & Ireland Current Weather Conditions

US Temps US Current Weather Conditions

Australia Temps Australia Current Weather Conditions

Buholmrasa Fyr, Norway
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Temperatures Radar Satellite Alerts World Climate Index
Current Buholmrasa Fyr, Norway Weather: Mostly Cloudy with Showers Nearby
Mostly Cloudy with Showers Nearby
36°F
2°C
Wind Chill: 24°F
Observed at: Trondheim/vaerne, NO Elevation: 56 ft | 17 m
Last Updated: January 21, 02:50 PM Timezone: GMT +1
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy with Showers Nearby Temperature: 36°F | 2°C
Pressure: 29.97 in | 1015 mb Dewpoint: 34°F | 1°C
Humidity: 93% Wind: W 25 mph | W 41 kph
Feels Like: 24°F | -4°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.15 in | 3.84 mm Lat/Long: 63.43 | 10.4
Sunrise: 9:22 AM Sunset: 3:32 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 1/21/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Buholmrasa Fyr, Norway is Snow
Snow
2 |-3 °C
36 |26 °F
21% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Buholmrasa Fyr, Norway is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
0 |-4 °C
32 |26 °F
21% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Buholmrasa Fyr, Norway is Snow
Snow
0 |1 °C
31 |35 °F
21% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Buholmrasa Fyr, Norway is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
2 |0 °C
36 |31 °F
21% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Buholmrasa Fyr, Norway is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
2 |-2 °C
35 |29 °F
21% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Buholmrasa Fyr, Norway is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
-2 |-5 °C
28 |24 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Buholmrasa Fyr, Norway is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
-5 |-6 °C
24 |22 °F
21% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/21/2020
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forBuholmrasa Fyr, Norway is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
2 °C
36 °F
21% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forBuholmrasa Fyr, Norway is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
1 °C
34 °F
21% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forBuholmrasa Fyr, Norway is Snow
Snow
1 °C
34 °F
21% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forBuholmrasa Fyr, Norway is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
2 °C
35 °F
16% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forBuholmrasa Fyr, Norway is Cloudy
Cloudy
0 °C
32 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forBuholmrasa Fyr, Norway is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
0 °C
31 °F
16% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forBuholmrasa Fyr, Norway is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
-1 °C
30 °F
21% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Buholmrasa Fyr, NO - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 1/21/2020
Today
Snow Mostly Cloudy with Very Light Snow with a high near 36°F [2°C]. West northwest wind to around 27 mph [44 kph], with wind gusts to near 34 mph [55 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 29.00 in [982 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.15 in [3.84 mm].
Tonight
Snow Showers Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a low around 26°F [-3°C]. "NNE" wind to around 22 mph [35 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [40 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.38 in [995 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.35 mm].
Wednesday
Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a high near 32°F [0°C]. North northwest wind to around 23 mph [38 kph], with wind gusts to near 30 mph [48 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 20°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.49 mm].
Wednesday Night
Snow Showers Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a low around 26°F [-4°C]. North northwest wind to around 13 mph [22 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 20°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.69 mm].
Thursday
Snow Cloudy with Very Light Snow with a high near 31°F [0°C]. Southeast wind to around 16 mph [25 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 19°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.35 in [994 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.12 in [2.95 mm].
Thursday Night
Wintry Mix Cloudy with Very Light Wintry Mix with a low around 35°F [1°C]. South southwest wind to around 26 mph [42 kph], with wind gusts to near 37 mph [59 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 29.09 in [985 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.19 in [4.79 mm].
Friday
Snow Showers Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a high near 36°F [2°C]. West wind to around 20 mph [33 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [42 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.12 in [986 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.13 in [3.33 mm].
Friday Night
Snow Showers Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a low around 31°F [0°C]. Southeast wind to around 20 mph [32 kph], with wind gusts to near 28 mph [45 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 21°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 29.06 in [984 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.8 mm].
Saturday
Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a high near 35°F [2°C]. West southwest wind to around 31 mph [51 kph], with wind gusts to near 38 mph [62 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 29.09 in [985 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.84 mm].
Saturday Night
Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a low around 29°F [-2°C]. West northwest wind to around 16 mph [26 kph], with wind gusts to near 27 mph [44 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.32 in [993 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.08 in [1.91 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 28°F [-2°C]. East northeast wind to around 19 mph [30 kph], with wind gusts to near 32 mph [51 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 20°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.53 in [1000 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 24°F [-5°C]. East southeast wind to around 35 mph [56 kph], with wind gusts to near 37 mph [59 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.44 in [997 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Snow Showers Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a high near 24°F [-5°C]. East southeast wind to around 27 mph [43 kph], with wind gusts to near 32 mph [52 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.29 in [992 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.21 mm].
Monday Night
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 22°F [-6°C]. Southeast wind to around 17 mph [27 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 16°F [-9°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.12 in [986 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Buholmrasa Fyr, NO
Today: 3.84 mm | 0.15 in
Tonight: 1.35 mm | 0.05 in
Wednesday: 3.49 mm | 0.14 in
Wednesday Night: 0.69 mm | 0.03 in
Thursday: 2.95 mm | 0.12 in
Thursday Night: 4.79 mm | 0.19 in
Friday: 3.33 mm | 0.13 in
Friday Night: 2.8 mm | 0.11 in
Saturday: 2.84 mm | 0.11 in
Saturday Night: 1.91 mm | 0.08 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.21 mm | 0.01 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Buholmrasa Fyr, NO
Today: WNW @ 55 kph | 34 mph
Tonight: NNE @ 40 kph | 25 mph
Wednesday: NNW @ 48 kph | 30 mph
Wednesday Night: NNW @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Thursday: SE @ 33 kph | 20 mph
Thursday Night: SSW @ 59 kph | 37 mph
Friday: W @ 42 kph | 26 mph
Friday Night: SE @ 45 kph | 28 mph
Saturday: WSW @ 62 kph | 38 mph
Saturday Night: WNW @ 44 kph | 27 mph
Sunday: ENE @ 51 kph | 32 mph
Sunday Night: ESE @ 59 kph | 37 mph
Monday: ESE @ 52 kph | 32 mph
Monday Night: SE @ 29 kph | 18 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Buholmrasa Fyr, NO
Today: 94 %
Tonight: 83 %
Wednesday: 89 %
Wednesday Night: 80 %
Thursday: 96 %
Thursday Night: 96 %
Friday: 89 %
Friday Night: 82 %
Saturday: 83 %
Saturday Night: 87 %
Sunday: 77 %
Sunday Night: 77 %
Monday: 82 %
Monday Night: 80 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Buholmrasa Fyr, NO
Today: 1 cm | 0.39 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 2 cm | 0.79 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 3 cm | 1.18 in
Thursday Night: 1 cm | 0.39 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Buholmrasa Fyr, NO
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather