Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Kimchaek, North Korea
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Maps Satellite World Climate Index
Current Kimchaek, North Korea Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
93°F
34°C
Heat Index: 103°F
Observed at: Seoul/kimpo Intl, KR Elevation: 62 ft | 19 m
Last Updated: July 27, 12:00 PM Timezone: GMT +9
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 93°F | 34°C
Pressure: 29.61 in | 1003 mb Dewpoint: 73°F | 23°C
Humidity: 53% Wind: NW 3 mph | NW 6 kph
Feels Like: 103°F | 39.4°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 37.57 | 126.98
Sunrise: 5:32 AM Sunset: 7:46 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 7/27/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Kimchaek, North Korea is Sunny
Sunny
28 |22 °C
82 |71 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Kimchaek, North Korea is Sunny
Sunny
29 |22 °C
83 |72 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Kimchaek, North Korea is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
28 |22 °C
83 |72 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Kimchaek, North Korea is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
28 |22 °C
83 |72 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Kimchaek, North Korea is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
28 |23 °C
82 |73 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Kimchaek, North Korea is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
28 |23 °C
83 |73 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Kimchaek, North Korea is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
26 |22 °C
79 |72 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/27/2021
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forKimchaek, North Korea is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
28 °C
82 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forKimchaek, North Korea is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
28 °C
82 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forKimchaek, North Korea is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
28 °C
82 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forKimchaek, North Korea is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
27 °C
81 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forKimchaek, North Korea is Sunny
Sunny
27 °C
81 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forKimchaek, North Korea is Sunny
Sunny
26 °C
80 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forKimchaek, North Korea is Sunny
Sunny
25 °C
77 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Kimchaek, KR - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 7/27/2021
Today
Sunny Sunny with a high near 82°F [28°C]. "NNE" wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.67 in [1005 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Clear Clear with a low around 71°F [22°C]. South southeast wind to around 3 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.65 in [1004 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 83°F [29°C]. West southwest wind to around 3 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.63 in [1003 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 72°F [22°C]. South southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.60 in [1002 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. North northwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [22°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.55 in [1001 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.18 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 72°F [22°C]. South southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.53 in [1000 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.16 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. northwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [22°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.51 in [999 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.02 mm].
Friday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 72°F [22°C]. Southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.54 in [1000 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 82°F [28°C]. "NNE" wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.56 in [1001 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.04 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 73°F [23°C]. East southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.57 in [1001 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. West northwest wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [22°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.59 in [1002 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.51 mm].
Sunday Night
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 73°F [23°C]. East southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.65 in [1004 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.15 in [3.75 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 79°F [26°C]. West southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [23°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.70 in [1006 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.13 in [3.33 mm].
Monday Night
Showers Cloudy with Light Showers with a low around 72°F [22°C]. Northeast wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.31 in [7.95 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Kimchaek, KR
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.18 mm | 0.01 in
Thursday Night: 0.16 mm | 0.01 in
Friday: 0.02 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.04 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.51 mm | 0.02 in
Sunday Night: 3.75 mm | 0.15 in
Monday: 3.33 mm | 0.13 in
Monday Night: 7.95 mm | 0.31 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Kimchaek, KR
Today: NNE @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Tonight: SSE @ 7 kph | 4 mph
Wednesday: WSW @ 12 kph | 8 mph
Wednesday Night: SSE @ 6 kph | 4 mph
Thursday: NNW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Thursday Night: SSE @ 6 kph | 3 mph
Friday: NW @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Friday Night: SE @ 6 kph | 4 mph
Saturday: NNE @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Saturday Night: ESE @ 6 kph | 4 mph
Sunday: WNW @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Sunday Night: ESE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Monday: WSW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Monday Night: NE @ 17 kph | 11 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Kimchaek, KR
Today: 86 %
Tonight: 92 %
Wednesday: 84 %
Wednesday Night: 88 %
Thursday: 77 %
Thursday Night: 89 %
Friday: 82 %
Friday Night: 93 %
Saturday: 87 %
Saturday Night: 90 %
Sunday: 83 %
Sunday Night: 92 %
Monday: 90 %
Monday Night: 97 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Kimchaek, KR
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Kimchaek, KR
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather