Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Yelwa, Nigeria
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar Satellite2 Satellite1 World Climate Index
Current Yelwa, Nigeria Weather: Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
70°F
21°C
Observed at: Jos, NG Elevation: 4,216 ft | 1285 m
Last Updated: September 25, 11:00 AM Timezone: GMT +1
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Sunny Temperature: 70°F | 21°C
Pressure: 29.93 in | 1013 mb Dewpoint: 64°F | 18°C
Humidity: 83% Wind: NW 3 mph | NW 6 kph
Feels Like: 70°F | 21.1°C Visibility: 7.0 mi | 11.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 8.83 | 9.63
Sunrise: 6:13 AM Sunset: 6:18 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 9/25/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Yelwa, Nigeria is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
29 |21 °C
84 |71 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Yelwa, Nigeria is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
31 |22 °C
88 |71 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Yelwa, Nigeria is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
31 |22 °C
88 |71 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Yelwa, Nigeria is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
32 |22 °C
89 |72 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Yelwa, Nigeria is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
27 |22 °C
81 |71 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Yelwa, Nigeria is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
31 |22 °C
88 |72 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Yelwa, Nigeria is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
30 |23 °C
87 |73 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 9/25/2021
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forYelwa, Nigeria is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
28 °C
82 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forYelwa, Nigeria is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
26 °C
78 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forYelwa, Nigeria is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
24 °C
75 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forYelwa, Nigeria is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
23 °C
74 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forYelwa, Nigeria is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
23 °C
73 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forYelwa, Nigeria is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
23 °C
73 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forYelwa, Nigeria is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
22 °C
72 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Yelwa, NG - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 9/25/2021
Today
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 84°F [29°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [22°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 29.90 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 71°F [21°C]. South southwest wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 88°F [31°C]. West southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [22°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.90 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 71°F [22°C]. West southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.4 mm].
Monday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 88°F [31°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [22°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 71°F [22°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.04 in [0.9 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 89°F [32°C]. West southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [22°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Tuesday Night
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Showers Likely with a low around 72°F [22°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.43 in [10.9 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 81°F [27°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.6 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 71°F [22°C]. South wind to around 1 mph [1 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [4 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 88°F [31°C]. South wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [22°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 72°F [22°C]. Southeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.6 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 87°F [30°C]. West southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 73°F [23°C]. West southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.7 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Yelwa, NG
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.4 mm | 0.02 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.9 mm | 0.04 in
Tuesday: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 10.9 mm | 0.43 in
Wednesday: 2.6 mm | 0.1 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 2.6 mm | 0.1 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 2.7 mm | 0.1 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Yelwa, NG
Today: W @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Tonight: SSW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Sunday: WSW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Sunday Night: WSW @ 25 kph | 15 mph
Monday: SW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Monday Night: SW @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Tuesday: WSW @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Tuesday Night: SW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Wednesday: W @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Wednesday Night: S @ 4 kph | 3 mph
Thursday: S @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Thursday Night: SE @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Friday: WSW @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Friday Night: WSW @ 29 kph | 18 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Yelwa, NG
Today: 92 %
Tonight: 94 %
Sunday: 91 %
Sunday Night: 97 %
Monday: 94 %
Monday Night: 95 %
Tuesday: 94 %
Tuesday Night: 97 %
Wednesday: 97 %
Wednesday Night: 96 %
Thursday: 92 %
Thursday Night: 96 %
Friday: 96 %
Friday Night: 97 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Yelwa, NG
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Yelwa, NG
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather