Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Potiskum, Nigeria
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar Satellite2 Satellite1 World Climate Index
Current Potiskum, Nigeria Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
91°F
33°C
Heat Index: 98°F
Observed at: Gombe, NG Elevation: 1,657 ft | 505 m
Last Updated: September 21, 3:00 PM Timezone: GMT +1
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 91°F | 33°C
Pressure: 29.7 in | 1006 mb Dewpoint: 72°F | 22°C
Humidity: 52% Wind: WSW 6 mph | WSW 9 kph
Feels Like: 98°F | 36.7°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 11.71 | 11.08
Sunrise: 6:04 AM Sunset: 6:12 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 9/21/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Potiskum, Nigeria is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
35 |23 °C
95 |74 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Potiskum, Nigeria is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
26 |21 °C
79 |70 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Potiskum, Nigeria is Cloudy
Cloudy
31 |24 °C
88 |75 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Potiskum, Nigeria is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
32 |22 °C
89 |72 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Potiskum, Nigeria is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
34 |23 °C
92 |73 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Potiskum, Nigeria is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
34 |24 °C
94 |75 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Potiskum, Nigeria is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
35 |24 °C
94 |74 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 9/21/2021
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forPotiskum, Nigeria is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
33 °C
92 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forPotiskum, Nigeria is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
31 °C
88 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forPotiskum, Nigeria is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
30 °C
85 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forPotiskum, Nigeria is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
28 °C
82 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forPotiskum, Nigeria is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
26 °C
79 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forPotiskum, Nigeria is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
25 °C
77 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forPotiskum, Nigeria is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
25 °C
76 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Potiskum, NG - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 9/21/2021
Today
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 95°F [35°C]. South wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 74°F [23°C]. South southwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [21°C] with a humidity of 54% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.16 in [4.1 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 79°F [26°C]. Southeast wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [40 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.2 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 70°F [21°C]. South southwest wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.90 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.9 mm].
Thursday
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 88°F [31°C]. South wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 75°F [24°C]. Southeast wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.1 mm].
Friday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 89°F [32°C]. South southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 72°F [22°C]. South southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [20°C] with a humidity of 54% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 92°F [34°C]. South southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [19°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 73°F [23°C]. Southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [36 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [21°C] with a humidity of 43% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 94°F [34°C]. Southwest wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 75°F [24°C]. South southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [21°C] with a humidity of 44% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 94°F [35°C]. South southwest wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.1 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 74°F [24°C]. West northwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [19°C] with a humidity of 52% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.08 in [1.9 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Potiskum, NG
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 4.1 mm | 0.16 in
Wednesday: 1.2 mm | 0.05 in
Wednesday Night: 1.9 mm | 0.07 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 1.1 mm | 0.04 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.1 mm | 0.01 in
Monday Night: 1.9 mm | 0.08 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Potiskum, NG
Today: S @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Tonight: SSW @ 39 kph | 24 mph
Wednesday: SE @ 40 kph | 25 mph
Wednesday Night: SSW @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Thursday: S @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Thursday Night: SE @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Friday: SSW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Friday Night: SSW @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Saturday: SSW @ 25 kph | 15 mph
Saturday Night: SW @ 36 kph | 22 mph
Sunday: SW @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Sunday Night: SSW @ 39 kph | 24 mph
Monday: SSW @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Monday Night: WNW @ 33 kph | 20 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Potiskum, NG
Today: 77 %
Tonight: 87 %
Wednesday: 86 %
Wednesday Night: 93 %
Thursday: 87 %
Thursday Night: 78 %
Friday: 78 %
Friday Night: 83 %
Saturday: 80 %
Saturday Night: 87 %
Sunday: 84 %
Sunday Night: 83 %
Monday: 83 %
Monday Night: 72 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Potiskum, NG
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Potiskum, NG
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather